A message to the Syndicate

GentlemenJack

• Wiki Mod

Well with the lack of Blue Moon available, all the prune juice sitting around has made me incontinent.

I chuckled, have a like.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Can't there be an arrangement made, allowing Blue Moon to reform itself? While the rest of you ZI GentlemenJack, I mean?

As we've made clear to both Blue Moon and their protectors, we have no desire or interest in the disbandment of Blue Moon. For my part I would be quite happy if they reformed. No need for them to give up just because one dude was an asshat imo.

As we've made clear to both Blue Moon and their protectors, we have no desire or interest in the disbandment of Blue Moon. For my part I would be quite happy if they reformed. No need for them to give up just because one dude was an asshat imo.

Do not trust this man. My opponent is a liar an can not be trusted.

landscape-1475151392-south-park-debates-

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

#341mil... My next city will cost 280mil... Git gud kid and you may one day realize how small your "heist" was. You robbed a convenience store and brag like you robbed knoxville

Fort Knox, not Knoxville. Knoxville is just some random town.

• Upvote 2

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

I got offered a job there once.  And I was like, "WTF, is that in Kentukistan?  No way".  And the said, "No, its in Tennesistan", and so I almost took it, but then declined, because, you know, I'm not ready to lie down with goats and siblings like those folks down there do.

• Upvote 4

Duke of House Greyjoy

this so much

I still don't understand the reason of such a fast and chaotic disbandbment, we could have just find other protectors. People have no reason to be mad at us if one our members decided to go full epik trole master mode, especially since a good chunk of the stolen money was ours, lol

Guinevere, think about it pls. And Jack, at least use the credits to make funny ads like Princess Bubblegum's one. The X-Files one cracked me up

Edited by Pertica

NIUCHAN è GRANDE pimpa.gifE MARCOZ è IL SUO PROFETA

Fort Knox, not Knoxville. Knoxville is just some random town.

Pretty sure that robbing an entire town with a populace of 185,000 people is still pretty impressive.

As would robbing Johnny Knoxville.

• Upvote 4

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Yup....."Look at  me mommy......I'm a big kid now.....I went poo-poo in da potty!"

I'd prefer if he did it in the potty instead of on the forums

• Upvote 4

Pretty sure that robbing an entire town with a populace of 185,000 people is still pretty impressive.

As would robbing Johnny Knoxville.

I rest easy now in this cold lonely world, knowing that someone's brain at least with that one word made similar connections to that what my brain made.

This will not end well for you.

'This will not end well for you' is probably the greatest understatement of all time. That's right next to Bill Gates saying 'I can pay for dinner tonight' or Pele saying 'I can play football well'.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png