A message to the Syndicate

GentlemenJack

Clearly he is going to use all these credits to create and upload a series of "tS sux" flags and advertisements in order to discredit tS on a massive level and bring down their financial monopoly once and for all.

tS...you have been warned. You clearly have met your most dangerous foe yet....

Or not :P

Edited by Night King
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

or may be he is going to delete his account and create a new one also then you will get the credits
As credits are the only thing  that transfer from old nation to new nation

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

???

ok?

So I'm thinking something like this will happen like a week or two after you exit vacation mode:

I met a traveller from an antique land

Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,

Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown

And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,

The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Nothing beside remains: round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,

The lone and level sands stretch far away.

• Upvote 4

As you sow, so shall you reap

Yeah, so he's not only stupid enough to do the previous few things, but also stupid enough to buy credits. There are far more resources that don't get raided once your nation gets defeated, and mathematically speaking some of them lose you around 7x less money to quick buy, then quick sell.

So this is irrational thinking at its finest, basically.

Its the best case scenario for us not him. People like him are a waste of space. Clearly you dont have enough patience to think before you speak. Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

So not only did you annoy treasure island (in the way in which a fly annoys you before you swat it) but you decided to brag about it too, and drag attention to yourself even more. Good job, enjoy getting looted.

• Upvote 4

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

His apparent plan is to use all the money in war. Their perma war will have him using the money to invest in infra that they will destroy and basically it would be extremely cost heavy to waste time warring his nation over 341 mil when they will spending more than that trying to zi him. That seems to be his shitty plan that screwed over Blue Moon. Gg I'm gone in a few days since everything I worked for was destroyed by an idiotic stoner who was given power he shouldn't have had. 

Edited by Guinevere
  • Upvote 5

His apparent plan is to use all the money in war. Their perma war will have him using the money to invest in infra that they will destroy and basically it would be extremely cost heavy to waste time warring his nation over 341 mil when they will spending more than that trying to zi him. That seems to be his shitty plan that screwed over Blue Moon. Gg I'm gone in a few days since everything I worked for was destroyed by an idiotic stoner who was given power he shouldn't have had.

Oh, good for him.

I'm sure there are players who still wouldn't mind burning it off of him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GentlemenJack, how old are you, with those Adventure Time pictures?

And really sorry for what happened TI (even though I'm not involved, just being polite), make sure you hammer that guy down so hard he can't be called a gentleman anymore.

Edited by iZeus

--The Zeus of P&W.The Zeus of NPO.--

2lm3rjs.jpg

ballsy move for a someone whose balls haven't dropped yet.

• Upvote 1

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

All I am hearing is endless infra to burn, and that stat is worth more than money.

• Upvote 1