A message to the Syndicate

GentlemenJack

adventure-time-boys-cute-famous-frames-F

hi names jack the guy that stole your bank in TI , just wanted to make some things clear before i go.

Blue moon has been disbanded in fears that you guys might roll members from that alliance

id like to make it clear no blue moon nation had anything to do with the lil bank robbery (including the leaders)

ive been wanting to do something like this for the past 2 years and i finally got the opportunity too and took it

Secondly this is just the beginning of what i have in store for your disappointing alliance ,                                                                                      cant go into much detail on this but trust me do not underestimate me :P

jake-faps_o_543373.gif

lastly , just wanna say thanks for the money

Adventure%20Time%20-%20BMO%20Sit%20In%20

- Jack

Homies-Help-Homies-Always-On-Adventure-T

More than half of what was taken actually belonged to Blue Moon. It would be pretty funny if I didn't feel bad for the friends of his he screwed over.

> Steal money from amalgamation of alliances, most of which was actually yours anyway.

> Tell them to "totally not underestimate me bro"

> Post dank Adventure Time memes.

Yeah dude, you sure got 'em didn't you.

tumblr_lk2kw4OlUI1qa51bbo1_500.gif

First of all...are you like, 10, or something?

Second of all, good job, you completely destroyed your reputation and your alliance for such an insignificant amount of money that TI could probably accumulate more than that with a day of 100% taxes.

Third of all, enjoy being raided to shit. I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there that would love some of that money in their wallets.

So yeah...good luck doing anything at all to TI.

dirty-mouth-adventure-time-with-finn-and

He sure does desire some attention from Orbis.

Also, shouldn't this be moved to Orbis Central? Seeing as he isn't in an alliance, it doesn't have much to do with this forum. 

• Upvote 1

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

This is quite sad. Youre gonna have trust issues for the rest of your days.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

wew, that sucks

waking up in the moring and see your own Alliance panicking and half disbanded for no apparent reason was an interesting way to start the day, though

hope you enjoy all the ca$h, Jack, goodbye and thanks for all the pints

• Upvote 1

NIUCHAN è GRANDE pimpa.gifE MARCOZ è IL SUO PROFETA

wew, that sucks

waking up in the moring and see your own Alliance panicking and half disbanded for no apparent reason was an interesting way to start the day, though

hope you enjoy all the ca$h, Jack, goodbye and thanks for all the pints

best wishes to you