When using Microsoft Edge, in-game message issue

Greene

I use Microsoft Edge predominantly (don't judge) and what I've noticed is any time I try to reply to an in-game PM, after I submit it, it tries to re-submit it. I end up having to close that dialogue box to not double up the message.

• Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

• Wiki Mod

Opera checking in to say I have none of these problems.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

You think that's bad? On Google Chrome. It won't keep me logged in for long intervals of time.

How are your cookie settings? I have that in my Chrome, but that's intentional. I have all cookies set to time out after I think it's 30 minutes.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

• Administrators

I use Microsoft Edge predominantly (don't judge) and what I've noticed is any time I try to reply to an in-game PM, after I submit it, it tries to re-submit it. I end up having to close that dialogue box to not double up the message.

Could you take a screenshot? I'm not sure I can imagine what the problem you're having is exactly.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Could you take a screenshot? I'm not sure I can imagine what the problem you're having is exactly.

It's a Microsoft Edge only bug. If you press send on any message the page refreshes and asks to resubmit the data, its avoided on desktop by swapping to Opera/firefox etc but more difficult on mobile.

Messages still send, but Edge pulls up a refresh error anyway. Error only applies to sending a reply

Edited by Matt2004

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

• Administrators

That's really odd. I have no idea why it would do that -- I'll look into it and see if I can come up with a solution.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 3 weeks later...