An interview with... Durmij

Spite

I like this! I hope you continue to interview more leaders... Interview ROZALIA <3 (assuming he'd consider it).

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

Pretty enjoyable read, like the people before me have said.

Also, knowing the intwerview was made by a Mensa member, as soon as I read "Sweden" I immeditately thought of Dio and the term "pig-disgusting". Gg!  :D

• Upvote 3

Great article!

Jessica Rabbit, TheNG, Partisan and Prefontaine would all be an interesting interview.

Agreed, I'd also read a potential interview with IC, Vanek, Memph or Rozalia. And if former leaders also qualify, Yoso and Ogaden would be good shouts as well imo.

• Upvote 3

As much as I enjoy Partisan and Pre - I'd personally be much more interested in interviews with the behind-the-scene type folks, those who don't really post on the forums all that extensively. Jessica Rabbit, Vanek, or Memph would definitely be cool ones to read, considering that I've never really gotten the chance to get to know them.

That being said, this is great! Keep it up, Spite. :)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

Pretty enjoyable read, like the people before me have said.

Also, knowing the intwerview was made by a Mensa member, as soon as I read "Sweden" I immeditately thought of Dio and the term "pig-disgusting". Gg! :D

Having lived close to Swedes all my life, I don't need Dio to remind me of how pig-disgusting they are. Damn dirty Swedes, they're the worst.

The Silent War is easily Rose’s lowest point in history.

It's Ground Zero, damn it!

Anyway, good interview. I appreciate that someone is taking the time to do something like this. I look forward to seeing more interviews.

Edited by Big Brother

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Agreed, I'd also read a potential interview with IC, Vanek, Memph or Rozalia. And if former leaders also qualify, Yoso and Ogaden would be good shouts as well imo.

god forbid someone gives yoso an open mic :v

Legit though, good shit.

• Upvote 3
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

In light of recent events, I feel like the only clear option of who to interview next is in fact gentleman Jack or the leader of Avanasies. Did I say that right?

For reals though, this is pretty cool. Durmji is an awesome guy and it's neat to be able to kind of get to know him a bit better, in an indirect fashion. I eagerly await the next one.

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil