The Roz Addresses the P&W Universe

Rozalia

So I had a lot of time to think about this in the big leadup, something that was by no means guaranteed but I firmly believed in from the beginning and that if Trump won how would I react. Those who saw me on Discord know that on this and matters like this I am in fact very restrained, true that going by the "experts" I was already a fool for believing that Trump could possibly win but there is no reason to run my mouth or call things early to be made a bigger fool if he then lost. 

The first thing I had was a wrestling write up, me the World champ together with the US champ Octavius vs the Tag Champs Kemal and Rahl2 who I was going to call the Young Cucks, the Young due to the combination of The Young Turks (a Clinton siding "news station") and Kemal being Turkish. The cucks due to Rahl2 quite obviously pushing the "all losers are cucks" thing (which was not what I had said for those who don't know) to then peg me as a cuck when Trump lost. It'd be a loser leaves town match and it'd be title vs title of course. I, the Great Roz would kick out of not 1 but 2 Turkish Genociders and then put Rahl2 down for the 1-2-3 after hitting the People's Elbow. It was all going to be very exciting, believe me but I don't see it as being what I should do.

Then came the idea that I should push hard on this, after all for any who saw the warzone this place became some very nasty stuff was said. Perhaps Rahl2 might laugh it off I don't know but in truth this all a very nasty affair... however... why be negative right folks? It was all as I had said, I have won and showed that yes the "loudmouth idiots" can have a firmer pulse on things than the as I like to call them "Pseudo-Intellectuals in the Ivory Towers" who have taken this as all very shocking. There is a revolution going on across the western world and it won't stop here so stop being shocked because this is the new reality you will have to accept. Sorry, but thats as kind as I can put it... anyway glad this conflict is at its end.

For the record Kemal I never had much issue with, we clashed here or there but by the large I could tell if you felt it necessary to put the effort in on the matter that you could work the stick so to speak. Rahl2 pushed me harder than anyone could and in all honesty when we first clashed he helped give me a tune up as when you're a guy like me who can simply overpower people so to speak you can get sloppy. I felt Rahl2 never gave me a fair shake and it went from there but oh well, its finished with now and good luck to him and Kemal in this new morning we will be seeing. Believe me guys, it will be great. I'd also like to thank Octavius. We don't agree on everything, but on this we are firm and you put up and took on Kemal which I really liked. 

HOWEVER

With all that said it simply must be done, it wouldn't be complete otherwise.

• Upvote 6

The battle was well fought.  All our work has converged onto this point where perhaps the greatest victory in the history of the U.S. was fought.  That's right fellow deplorables, we've won the Meme War.  I congratulate all those who have fought alongside the patriots of our great country and paved the way out of the Kali Yuga.  A golden age is coming my friends.  A golden age...

66522628.jpg

• Upvote 2

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler