Trump Triumphant!

Rozalia

Oh no, It was very much an insult to Americans and America. Obama was the best thing they've had in the 21st century, and they've just elected an idiot who plans to unravel everything he has done these last 8 years.

Like I said, you don't even know it but who you're attacking is Obama. You don't go from as you put it "The First Black President to the KKK" if said Black President was absolutely horrible. True, Clinton played a part but considering if not Obama Trump wouldn't have ran anyway...

Trump is not the movement. His victory is not necessarily a victory for the movement. He is not any less susceptible to corruption and/or being bought by lobbyists than Clinton is.

My Communism? I've said it many times over since I started posting on this forum that I'm not a Communist, I don't like sticking to a "one size fits all" ideology, though I do heavily sympathize with Communist ideas and I believe they present a lot of preferable alternatives to the current status quo.

Trump's victory has done nothing to change globalism. If you want to end globalism, you need to regress technologically and no one will ever choose to do that. The world is connected and interlocked until the world is no more. You can't just pull out, as much as you may want to. Believe me, I have plenty of hope and you saying "my way is the one of constant depression" is just.. well, you saying something irrelevant. Doesn't really mean anything and it isn't really the truth. It does nothing to convince me that Trump will not simply join the establishment in doing what the American establishment has been doing for far too long.

Trump is a rich and prideful man. When he says he wants people to be proud of him who will be their President I believe him. Pride is not as negative a quality as people think and for a leader it can be a positive one which I'm sure it will be for Trump.

Communist, Anarchists, whatever, its something that you think can only be won through a violent revolution. If you want to dismantle democracy then thats fine, sure, thats valid but do go through the system to do so and not pin your hopes on this revolt of yours because it ain't happening, not for your politics anyway.

You misunderstand the Globalism opponents of it speak of. Its a big package of which what you're referring to is but a part.

Countries that Obama bombed: 7

Countries that Trump bombed: 0

Trump said mean words > Everything bad Obama and Clinton have done x 100.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Oh no, It was very much an insult to Americans and America. Obama was the best thing they've had in the 21st century, and they've just elected an idiot who plans to unravel everything he has done these last 8 years.

Starting with Obamacare. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

I never thought I'd say this after serving 20 years of active duty in U.S. Navy, but today I am sad.....sad in my heart to be an american. On behalf of the obvious minority of americans, I'd like to appologize to the rest of the world for my countries complete insanity.

To be fair, the rest of the world is not appalled as much as when you elected Bush Jr.

I mean, after Barack "Nobel Prize" Obama destroyed Lybia into chaos, installed a nazi regime in Ukraine, and armed the ISIS to fuel a Civil War in Syria, we don't really give a !@#$ that you elected an idiot instead of Obama's successor. We all know who was the biggest threat to the safety of the World.

If only Trump would remains true to his promises and stops the american military being used to do the dirthy work for the Salafist agenda...

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 1

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

SnzKLtn.gif

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

Check whatever source you want friends but Trump has won. Its Morning not just in America again, but in the world. Told you folks.

Well apparently the above isn't enough for a discussion though I think it'd be obvious but its cool, so give your boos or cheers on the result and what you think of it. I personally I think I don't need to say am very happy myself and think this goes beyond America and is big news for the world.

Congratulations to the Trump supporters.  You guys fought hard for this.

• Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

Wow. Never thought this election would ever turn out the way it did. I'm still completely shocked.

Even if you guys voted for Clinton, let's look towards the future and pave a path we can all compromise on.

How can you be shocked when Hillary is just a horrible candidate even the polls going back to the primary show Hillary with only 2% - 5% difference with Trump but Bernie had a double digit 13% lead overall and even a 20% lead among independents. 

Now do people see how stupid it was to put Hillary at the fore front !

America: The only country that could ever go from it's 1st Black President to a President that is endorsed by the KKK, Well played America. Well !@#$ played.

Sincerely,

Everyone that has a brain.

Well to be fair the reason why is because Obama campaigned on a clear and concise message of Hope and change he didn't use pity and shame to get people to vote for him. He didn't go around telling people wouldn't it be nice to have a black president.  He had a  message that moved and motivated people to go to the polls.

However clearly this was not Hillary MO "wouldn't it be nice to have a women for president" it was just pathetic attempt to pander. I thought one of the tenets of feminism was about judging women fairly on their ideas not their gender but apparently people were suppose to vote for her based on her gender & not worry about her ideas. Because the other lame favorite tag line was " well it's better than Tump"    Very inspiring indeed!

Hillary is not about anything she had no message thus she had nothing to sell and motivate people. She failed as she did 8 years ago because shes a terrible candidate and she has no one to blame but herself. You can't blame Russia for revealing your corruption revealed via E-mails and think that it's just going to go away.

This is a Progressive:(video below)

Edited by Zaxon

America: The only country that could ever go from it's 1st Black President to a President that is endorsed by the KKK, Well played America. Well !@#$ played.

Sincerely,

Everyone that has a brain.

I find this statement amusing considering members of the KKK also endorsed the Clinton administration during the 1990's, including having former members of the clan on their team.

• Upvote 1

Sorry America, you elected an far right leader who will topple at the first challenge.

And who'll have to sort you out - well it won't be Britain because sometimes children have to go on holiday without their parents and that means learning to take some responsibility. Where's the Clinton supporters fight, Remain stalled Brexit - those who hate Trump can stall the wall.

• Upvote 2

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

Sorry America, you elected an far right leader who will topple at the first challenge.

And who'll have to sort you out - well it won't be Britain because sometimes children have to go on holiday without their parents and that means learning to take some responsibility. Where's the Clinton supporters fight, Remain stalled Brexit - those who hate Trump can stall the wall.

Uh... Republicans have the Presidency, Congress, and will have the Supreme court too so... they can't stall him as you put it, filibusters and such but Democrats are infamously weak. Even if they could... there are ways around that especially for a strongman. 

Also you a Remainer? Hehehe, enjoy this then because Trump has just helped Brexit and is a firm ally. Its HAPPENING!

• Upvote 1

There is nothing to fight.  The GOP has the House, Senate, White House, and shortly, the Supreme Court.  This is a total rout for Democrats and a total win for Republicans.  Pretending anything else is a waste of time.  The only "fight" will be for 2018, when the party out of power typically gets a big win in both legislative chambers.

Really, its time to go back to work and hope they don't !@#$ things up too badly and try and win next time. 

Duke of House Greyjoy

Trump is a rich and prideful man. When he says he wants people to be proud of him who will be their President I believe him. Pride is not as negative a quality as people think and for a leader it can be a positive one which I'm sure it will be for Trump.

Communist, Anarchists, whatever, its something that you think can only be won through a violent revolution. If you want to dismantle democracy then thats fine, sure, thats valid but do go through the system to do so and not pin your hopes on this revolt of yours because it ain't happening, not for your politics anyway.

You misunderstand the Globalism opponents of it speak of. Its a big package of which what you're referring to is but a part.

The core of globalism is interconnectedness, whether it's cultural, economical, technological, political and so on. The United States is one of the largest actors on the global markets, responsible for unimaginable amounts of value and relied upon and relying on many different organizations around the world. How are you supposed to withdraw from such a system when it is relied upon in such a large degree?

I'm sure pride can be a positive quality for many different people, our disagreement here lies in the fact that you believe Trump and I don't. I see no reason to trust him nor any reason to differentiate between him and the rest of the crooked establishment. A businessman is not more immune to being manipulated by money than a career politician.

As for revolution and toppling democracy.. The means aren't that important to me, the ends are. Whether through peace or violence, as long as it gets done. I'm pragmatic, I'll take the solutions that present themselves, and they always present themselves in the end.

Trump is just another capitalist. In the end, it won't matter which capitalist sits at the top.

It's business as usual, folks.

• Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

There is nothing to fight. The GOP has the House, Senate, White House, and shortly, the Supreme Court. This is a total rout for Democrats and a total win for Republicans. Pretending anything else is a waste of time. The only "fight" will be for 2018, when the party out of power typically gets a big win in both legislative chambers.

Really, its time to go back to work and hope they don't !@#$ things up too badly and try and win next time.

There's plenty to fight - it is the job of those that are disappointed in the result to fight individual policies - stalling if not stopping them until the next election. Trump isn't experienced and can't win legal challenges to policies.

• Upvote 2

Also you a Remainer? Hehehe, enjoy this then because Trump has just helped Brexit and is a firm ally. Its HAPPENING!

The SNP are going to help the supreme court legal challenge. Theresa May is a weak leader who would lose an election to Corbyn (that is how poor she is). Brexit must pass a vote by MPs, the SNP will try to block it, as will many mps from stronghold constituencies, for example Tyne and Wear wanted Brexit but as a Labour stronghold they could safely vote to block it. A "hard" brexit won't be passed whatsoever.

In addition our hard right media (especially the Daily Mail, the Sun and the Express) are facing a backlash and advertisers are beginning to pull out, effectively crippling their revenue.

Edited by Matt2004
  • Upvote 1

There is nothing to fight.  The GOP has the House, Senate, White House, and shortly, the Supreme Court.  This is a total rout for Democrats and a total win for Republicans.  Pretending anything else is a waste of time.  The only "fight" will be for 2018, when the party out of power typically gets a big win in both legislative chambers.

I saw them mention it not that long ago. Trump will be the most powerful (don't remember if R or overall) President since 1928 I think it was. Also breaking the glass ceiling as he has never held office before.

The core of globalism is interconnectedness, whether it's cultural, economical, technological, political and so on. The United States is one of the largest actors on the global markets, responsible for unimaginable amounts of value and relied upon and relying on many different organizations around the world. How are you supposed to withdraw from such a system when it is relied upon in such a large degree?

I'm sure pride can be a positive quality for many different people, our disagreement here lies in the fact that you believe Trump and I don't. I see no reason to trust him nor any reason to differentiate between him and the rest of the crooked establishment. A businessman is not more immune to being manipulated by money than a career politician.

As for revolution and toppling democracy.. The means aren't that important to me, the ends are. Whether through peace or violence, as long as it gets done. I'm pragmatic, I'll take the solutions that present themselves, and they always present themselves in the end.

Trump is just another capitalist. In the end, it won't matter which capitalist sits at the top.

It's business as usual, folks.

Being against Globalism doesn't mean you're against trading. It means you're against this quasi-slave labour force they've built, against the immigration they have to push, the PC culture they build to protect it from attack, and all the other aspects of their vile system. People are not against trade, they're not against minorities, they're not against other countries, or whatever else. What they want is for it to be fair, for their views to be respected and not attacked as racist and whatever else, and for the jobs to be in their country. 

As I always tell you, the talk that all rich people are these evil monsters is quite droll. This is why your views will never win anything. Guess what. I have certain views that don't change if I became rich, do I then magically become the enemy to myself? Do I have to be some mug and give my newly made money away or become the enemy? No. Judge people on their wealth like that if you wish instead of on what matters if you like but people admire wealth and when they see you hit the rich unfairly they will turn away from you. 

There's plenty to fight - it is the job of those that are disappointed in the result to fight individual policies - stalling if not stopping them until the next election. Trump isn't experienced and can't win legal challenges to policies.

You are aware Trump will have an army of guys to advise him yes?

The SNP are going to help the supreme court legal challenge. Theresa May is a weak leader who would lose an election to Corbyn (that is how poor she is). Brexit must pass a vote by MPs, the SNP will try to block it, as will many mps from stronghold constituencies, for example Tyne and Wear wanted Brexit but as a Labour stronghold they could safely vote to block it. A "hard" brexit won't be passed whatsoever.

In addition our hard right media (especially the Daily Mail, the Sun and the Express) are facing a backlash and advertisers are beginning to pull out, effectively crippling their revenue.

The SNP are a joke who constantly bark about magic powers they don't have. Corbyn is nothing as New Labour when it comes time for election will stab him in the back to prove that he can't win, by making them all losers. May will overcome such a vote if it happens and if blocked she'll be very happy. These SNP fools representing a fraction of Scotland's low population see fit to block the wishes of a great deal of voters do they? You have any idea how well that sells? Enjoy the overwhelming Tory victory if you were to manage it. Not that it matters because if France and Netherlands follow this wave started by Brexit that Trump has empowered further than its game over for the EU anyway.

Ah the Hard Right media, utter tosh. They are simply right wing like the Television media, they're simply smart enough to realise that the common man on the street despises the EU.

• Upvote 2

I saw them mention it not that long ago. Trump will be the most powerful (don't remember if R or overall) President since 1928 I think it was. Also breaking the glass ceiling as he has never held office before.

Being against Globalism doesn't mean you're against trading. It means you're against this quasi-slave labour force they've built, against the immigration they have to push, the PC culture they build to protect it from attack, and all the other aspects of their vile system. People are not against trade, they're not against minorities, they're not against other countries, or whatever else. What they want is for it to be fair, for their views to be respected and not attacked as racist and whatever else, and for the jobs to be in their country.

As I always tell you, the talk that all rich people are these evil monsters is quite droll. This is why your views will never win anything. Guess what. I have certain views that don't change if I became rich, do I then magically become the enemy to myself? Do I have to be some mug and give my newly made money away or become the enemy? No. Judge people on their wealth like that if you wish instead of on what matters if you like but people admire wealth and when they see you hit the rich unfairly they will turn away from you.

You are aware Trump will have an army of guys to advise him yes?

The SNP are a joke who constantly bark about magic powers they don't have. Corbyn is nothing as New Labour when it comes time for election will stab him in the back to prove that he can't win, by making them all losers. May will overcome such a vote if it happens and if blocked she'll be very happy. These SNP fools representing a fraction of Scotland's low population see fit to block the wishes of a great deal of voters do they? You have any idea how well that sells? Enjoy the overwhelming Tory victory if you were to manage it. Not that it matters because if France and Netherlands follow this wave started by Brexit that Trump has empowered further than its game over for the EU anyway.

Ah the Hard Right media, utter tosh. They are simply right wing like the Television media, they're simply smart enough to realise that the common man on the street despises the EU.

The EU referendum was fought on lies a d backstabbing - all "hate" of the EU os exagerated, the Sun newspaper (hard right), and the Daily Mail have been inciting hatred for years - they're not that 'smart', Murdoch's approach has been to put power into UK hands because he can stomp all over the UK government, but if he tells the EU ti do something to benefit him and him alone they don't bat an eyelid. The right wing aligned media know this.

Corby is in power for a reason, the SNP, Greens and Plaid Cymru have formed an alliance and May is so scared about Brexit she created a fictitious cabinet minister just to take the blame when it goes horribly wrong. Recent polls conducted around last week actually showed many who voted leave regretted their decisions, or voted to go against the Tories (in the North East's case a anyway. I live in Sunderland btw.)

Now as for Trump's so-called Advisors - dl you really think a man with an ego bigger than the bottles of fake tan he uses really listen's to people? Just look at Michael Gove and Boris Johnson - they hated experts but look where it got them after Cameron went, so poor even the Tories rejected them.

Trump will Simply get into bed with Putin until his party falls to pieces, he's taking advice from Sarah Palin for gods sake.

• Upvote 2

The EU referendum was fought on lies a d backstabbing - all "hate" of the EU os exagerated, the Sun newspaper (hard right), and the Daily Mail have been inciting hatred for years - they're not that 'smart', Murdoch's approach has been to put power into UK hands because he can stomp all over the UK government, but if he tells the EU ti do something to benefit him and him alone they don't bat an eyelid. The right wing aligned media know this.

Corby is in power for a reason, the SNP, Greens and Plaid Cymru have formed an alliance and May is so scared about Brexit she created a fictitious cabinet minister just to take the blame when it goes horribly wrong. Recent polls conducted around last week actually showed many who voted leave regretted their decisions, or voted to go against the Tories (in the North East's case a anyway. I live in Sunderland btw.)

Now as for Trump's so-called Advisors - dl you really think a man with an ego bigger than the bottles of fake tan he uses really listen's to people? Just look at Michael Gove and Boris Johnson - they hated experts but look where it got them after Cameron went, so poor even the Tories rejected them.

Trump will Simply get into bed with Putin until his party falls to pieces, he's taking advice from Sarah Palin for gods sake.

You talk as if the Remainers weren't saying the sky was going to fall if Brexit happened. Also because Murdoch is a bad man and is for Brexit... so we should support the EU... like the neo-liberal elite want. Wow. Let me ask you, when there was a prime opportunity to castrate Murdoch where were your lot? Fully behind the so called "freedom of the press". Murdoch is scum that much is true but the fact the neo-liberals got you concentrating on him and supporting them is pretty funny. Classic.

Corbyn is in a weak spot mate, wake up. Stop believing the bloody propaganda also. Right from the beginning with the google and regretting stuff they turned it on. Its nonsense so just stop please.

... You're wrong and misunderstood Gove who for once even though he was laughed at was on the money. What he said was that people are tired of "experts". People get screwed by Globalism and then these out of touch londoncentric psudo-intellectuals in their Ivory Towers come down and tell them they know nothing and its all dandy. People are sick of having what they say ignored and then talked down to by these so called experts who as we've seen are by the large nothing but Jamokes.

Source on him taking advice from Palin right now please. She likely won't even get a post but that won't stop you I'm sure.

Aaaand the political elites taking elections for granted just took another bloody nose. About time too for that matter.

The logic of clinton's campaign managers eluded me when they started parading out a horde of super wealthy celebrities to publicly endorse Clinton in order to gain more votes. Not sure if they realised but when you have a disgruntled working and middle class electorate seeking better economic prospects, a parade of wealthy celebrities ( Katy perry...really?) telling people who to vote for is just going to have the opposite effect and instead piss people off.

Not a trump fan myself, not a fan of Hilary either. If the democrats had put forth a decent candidate with some actual passion people could relate to then I suspect trump would have lost but instead they put forth some lifeless political elite who stood for nothing and ultimately gained nothing.

Certainly not as dramatic a result as the media is claiming it to be though. Things will carry on as usual and in a week or two, this latest piece of news will be replaced by something else the media finds more interesting.

Edited by Night King
  • Upvote 2

Untitled.png

Pride, along with confidence, is only negative in excess or deficiency as quite a few pundits and pollsters are learning right now.

Edited by ArcKnox
  • Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.