Avansies' Full Vassalage Agreement

Alan

Can I be a vessel too?

When the terms are that generous it'd be stupid for me to not be a vassel

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I'll take things seriously.

I offer 10M for every victory against the leader of Avancies, Young Guilo. In addition if you destroy at least 400 of his infra using attacks beyond the 6 ground attacks for victory I will throw in 1000 Steel, Gas, and Ammo.

Now that sounds good.

Now that TEst is you'r vassal we'll be sending over 5% of our bank.

in an hour you will recive a payment of 0 dollars, 0 steel, 0 gasoline, 0 munition, 0 aluminum, 0 iron, 0 bauxite, 0 uranium, 0 food, 0 lead, 0 coal and 1 unit of oil.

Lmao

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Since you've claimed that you are a vassal of Avansies you have agreed to the Vassalage Agreement,

Since you're not an alliance you are not subject to the 5% tax. However all other rules apply.

I will be adding you to the vassal list.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=3418

I'd like to sign up for vassalage agreement

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Can I be a vessel too?

When the terms are that generous it'd be stupid for me to not be a vassel

I'd like to sign up for vassalage agreement

Me too sing both me and my alliance up :D

Well, then direct yourselves over to this fabulous thread: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17319-avansies-vassalage-signup-thread/

in an hour you will recive a payment of 0 dollars, 0 steel, 0 gasoline, 0 munition, 0 aluminum, 0 iron, 0 bauxite, 0 uranium, 0 food, 0 lead, 0 coal and 1 unit of oil.

Omg leaks, I now know there's 20 tons of oil in TEst's bank. If I was America I'd be liberating that Oil asap.

• Upvote 3

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Guys I'm a vassal of avanses don't attack me

Looks like it's time for me to go and kill Seabass.  Hold on, me and a few people are going to go and war slot fill him.  

Since you've claimed that you are a vassal of Avansies you have agreed to the Vassalage Agreement,

Since you're not an alliance you are not subject to the 5% tax. However all other rules apply.

I will be adding you to the vassal list.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=3418

My god.  You know not what you have wrought.

Ole, what are you doing! You can't tell people our bank! That's private information!

I offer 10M for every victory against the leader of Avancies, Young Guilo. In addition if you destroy at least 400 of his infra using attacks beyond the 6 ground attacks for victory I will throw in 1000 Steel, Gas, and Ammo.

You cant be serious.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Its not that hard to understand what a vassal is in RL and in Orbis given they are the same thing the bigger nation/alliance is gaining money and resources. You might call it a rip off but it sure as hell works later on. Plus being a micro has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

I meant it in the context that - nobody knew Avansies prior to their massive amounts of threads garnering the attention of the world thanks to its boring political climate. ESD had interactions with Avansies - the micro - thanks to a raid. Being that they are super micro, they handled it like shit when we approached them professionally about it. It is clear that the leader of Avansies really doesn't know how the world operates - its cool that there are new alliances being made every day, but one would think they would learn about the world they are living in before attempting anything large like stacking on vassals or the such.

Avansies could be a good alliance if they tried a little less and maybe someone or some alliance coached them on the ethics of this world....the ethics that most alliances follow at least to succeed. I guess that would be up to them.

But cool - thanks for your reply. ;)

• Upvote 2

Nation Name: Haven Edge

Leader Name: Rook

Nation URL: https://politicsandw...nation/id=40697

I'd like to become a vassal under Bambino.

Jl0McAJ.gif

I'm completely serious.

If only I was at their score range id hit them for 10 million! Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

He attacked me anyway so might as well...

1 WHOLE OIL?! Make it rain!

giphy.gif

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1

Nation Name: Haven Edge

Leader Name: Rook

Nation URL: https://politicsandw...nation/id=40697

I'd like to become a vassal under Bambino.

Done.  Terms are that you will provide your daily net revenue as a vassalage tax.  In return, I will send you one bad joke every day.  Also, I may spy op you on occasion for kicks.

so what happens if one of your vassals takes vassalage of another state?

Let's find out!  Tune in tomorrow for more difficult to read threads!

1 WHOLE OIL?! Make it rain!

giphy.gif

Let's just hope that I don't make it start hailing!