War Keeps Expanding (USU, Avansies, GCB, NPO)

Alan

After consideration the attacks on United Strategic Union by New Pacific Order Avansies has come to the realization that we must attempt to defend our ally. Avansies has declared war on New Pacific Order in hopes that they will realize that bullying will get them no where.

Events of The Avansies-GCB war up to this point:

1) USU is attacked by GCB by the member Infigira.

2) Avansies comes to USU's aid.

3) GCB members join in the assumption that they were attacked first.

4) GCB members are informed that Avansies came to the Aid of USU. Some GCB members offer peace and is accepted.

5) Peace between GCB and USU is established.

6) Infigira back stabs the peace between Avansies and GCB.

7) Avansies demands that Infigira be dealt with.

8) Comrade TCB claims that he informed all members to "have peace". Infigira launches another attack on Menephos.

9) Avansies launches a counter alliance attack to show it means business.

10) GCB members come to aid in the counter attack.

11) GCB members are informed to stand down and peace can be restored. Some members do but Infigira launches another attack.

12)USU attacks GCB in aid of Avansies.

13) NPO attacks USU in defense of GCB.

14) Declaration of war by Avansies on NPO.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Step 14 is ehh...a bit...never mind

P.S~you're dead.

Edited by Alexander Stewart

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

I'll buy the casket

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Little tip to Avansies's leadership: if you're total amateurs and have absolutely no clue what you're doing, don't go declare war on an AA incomparably stronger than yours (NPO). Unless NPO feels sorry for you (given how pathetic this entire situation is), you'll be a 2nd Storm Division.

I'm pretty sure NPO won't even bother recognizing hostilities, given how utterly absurd this whole situation is. I like micros (the ones that actually put in effort to become good), but this constant, depressing micro drama on the OWF just strengthens my belief that Orbis should have relevant alliance wars more often. Otherwise we're stuck with crap like this.

Shhh just let the micro drama run its course

Meh, I'm all for quality shitposting. But this stuff - whatever they're doing here on these "Alliance Affairs" threads - is just sad and they're not doing themselves any favors.

On the other hand, "live and let live" - whatever makes them happy, I guess...  :P

Edited by Insert Name Here

After consideration the attacks on United Strategic Union by New Pacific Order Avansies has come to the realization that we must attempt to defend our ally. Avansies has declared war on New Pacific Order in hopes that they will realize that bullying will get them no where.

Events of The Avansies-GCB war up to this point:

1) USU is attacked by GCB by the member Infigira.

2) Avansies comes to USU's aid.

3) GCB members join in the assumption that they were attacked first.

4) GCB members are informed that Avansies came to the Aid of USU. Some GCB members offer peace and is accepted.

5) Peace between GCB and USU is established.

6) Infigira back stabs the peace between Avansies and GCB.

7) Avansies demands that Infigira be dealt with.

8) Comrade TCB claims that he informed all members to "have peace". Infigira launches another attack on Menephos.

9) Avansies launches a counter alliance attack to show it means business.

10) GCB members come to aid in the counter attack.

11) GCB members are informed to stand down and peace can be restored. Some members do but Infigira launches another attack.

12)USU attacks GCB in aid of Avansies.

13) NPO attacks USU in defense of GCB.

14) Declaration of war by Avansies on NPO.

Yeah thats pretty accurate.

take note everyone - this is how you properly handle a raid against a 30 day old nation

You betcha

Ist Anschluss Time

RIP NPO

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Little tip to Avansies's leadership: if you're total amateurs and have absolutely no clue what you're doing, don't go declare war on an AA incomparably stronger than yours (NPO). Unless NPO feels sorry for you (given how pathetic this entire situation is), you'll be a 2nd Storm Division.

I'm pretty sure NPO won't even bother recognizing hostilities, given how utterly absurd this whole situation is. I like micros (the ones that actually put in effort to become good), but this constant, depressing micro drama on the OWF just strengthens my belief that Orbis should have relevant alliance wars more often. Otherwise we're stuck with crap like this.

Making DOWs was my job.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• Wiki Mod

/me awaits the entry of UPN & DIEC whatever they changed their name to in this harrowing battle for the ages.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

/me awaits the entry of UPN & DIEC whatever they changed their name to in this harrowing battle for the ages.

Dude, they will get rekt

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

There is nothing wrong with small alliances fighting bigger alliances in my opinion. Fighting for your allies is nothing more than showing friendship too them. Why make such treaties if you cant stand by them? By being a coward is how. They may be amateurs but atleast they arent true cowards. Like I said though whether you think its stupid or not they are being good allies which is a great thing at this point in P&W. So when you make fun of micros fighting and think its a waste of time it truly isnt especially when there are 30 nations small and large fighting. They are fighting the good fight as well... screw communism.

Goodluck Avansies

Ps: Hit em hard so they cant rebuild for awhile!!!

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac