Donald J Trump soon to be 45th President of the United States of America

Chickensguys

What a historical moment, this is the greatest moment of my life time. 

The Cubs winning the World Series is a historical moment, the breaking down the Berlin Wall is a historic moment.....hell, even Obama winning as the 1st African American president is a historic moment.  I guess if you look at it, when Hitler came to power that was considered a historic moment as well......only time will tell I guess.  But when you're 12, I guess getting a hair on your sack is a historic moment!

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Duterte, Putin, Xi, Erdogan, and Trump.

This is the new world. ^_^ 

Nationalism's back everyone.  I can just imagine the globalists shaking with fear as they realize that their plans for world domination are being put to the stop.  This is no simple election.  This is the beginning of a revolution.

#MakeNationalismGreatAgain

#MAGA

#DuterteisLove

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Nationalism's back everyone.  I can just imagine the globalists shaking with fear as they realize that their plans for world domination are being put to the stop.  This is no simple election.  This is the beginning of a revolution.

#MakeNationalismGreatAgain

#MAGA

#DuterteisLove

I told the Globalists and they laughed but their order is crumbling. Their policies have long since begun to crack and be shown up for the horrible crap they are and their politicians are widely despised for the scum they are. The media they own can no longer keep a lid on it. 

However the fight ain't over. Le Pen and Wilders are next and if they can liberate France and the Netherlands (a very hard task but we're used to hard fights) then Globalism will truly be finished and their pitiful minion the EU along with it. They said that Trump was the old America's last stand and he won... now lets see how Globalism does in its last stand because Nationalism is back folks and all the momentum is behind it. 

• Upvote 3

ok but when will Britain actually leave the EU? the british people voted, when will something be done?

For nationalism to truly triumph in Europe we need to reform the government and give the power back to the monarchy. Prince George will lead England to an everlasting rule over the old colonies and return the commonwealth to its former glory. the parliamentary democracy has stifled for far too long, we need action in England!

This will have helped don't worry.

The monarchy that has been all too happy with the guys in charge? Bring back the Lord Protector! 

Edited by Rozalia

You might be with her but I am with him

Jesus-Christ.jpg

Isn't He the one who called those filthy Samaritans his neighbour, who spent time speaking to those deemed scroungers and thieves? Isn't he the one who the Spanish took to the American continent - when the Pilgrim Fathers arrived they found Christian Indians who had received their faith in South and Central America.....Isn't he also the one who said "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? It seems to me that the Jesus in the Bible is pretty alien to what Trump is saying and I personally cannot understand how a Christian in good standing could vote for such a man.

I was going to refrain from posting in this thread. It is so depressing. I will likely as not regret it, but as someone in Christian leadership I have an obligation (Luke 17:2 and all that) to ensure that people don't get the wrong impression about Jesus. I think it was Gandhi who said "I like your Jesus but I can't stand you Christians, you're nothing like him."

Edited by Robert Ap Ioan
  • Upvote 1

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Isn't He the one who called those filthy Samaritans his neighbour, who spent time speaking to those deemed scroungers and thieves? Isn't he the one who the Spanish took to the American continent - when the Pilgrim Fathers arrived they found Christian Indians who had received their faith in South and Central America.....Isn't he also the one who said "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? It seems to me that the Jesus in the Bible is pretty alien to what Trump is saying and I personally cannot understand how a Christian in good standing could vote for such a man.

I was going to refrain from posting in this thread. It is so depressing. I will likely as not regret it, but as someone in Christian leadership I have an obligation (Luke 17:2 and all that) to ensure that people don't get the wrong impression about Jesus. I think it was Gandhi who said "I like your Jesus but I can't stand you Christians, you're nothing like him."

A Christian in this election had either the choice of a huge Pro-Abortion candidate or a candidate who is anti-illegal immigration who still holds to legal immigration through the regular processing that millions of others went through. Pretty easy choice.

• Upvote 1

Deus vult!  Heathens and Saracen must be put to the sword.

Edited by Octavius

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

I continue to pray that the National Front in France will come to power. DIE EU DIE EU 

Nationalism's back and more powerful than ever.  What a wonderful time to be alive.  America is on the path of liberation and rebirth, let us hope Europe finds its way out of the darkness as well.  The meme war is not over yet...

the-meme-crusade-is-our-only-hope_o_6845

A Christian in this election had either the choice of a huge Pro-Abortion candidate or a candidate who is anti-illegal immigration who still holds to legal immigration through the regular processing that millions of others went through. Pretty easy choice.

Wasn't Mr Trump pro-abortion before he went on the campaign trail....maybe his change of heart was legit, but this is the man who lied during 91% of his speech time.

And disregards the rest

Wasn't Mr Trump pro-abortion before he went on the campaign trail....maybe his change of heart was legit, but this is the man who lied during 91% of his speech time.

71.8% to be accurate. Almost all of his lies were trying to quote statistics and stating statistical facts. Even Jesus said the smallest seed is a mustard seed, which is a lie.

Though Clinton lied 28.2% of the time, her lies were based on accusations which were literally lies, as in not telling the truth about herself, her campaign and her involvement in criminal activities which will be brought to light if not pardoned by Obama before he leaves office.

Edited by The King in Yellow

I continue to pray that the National Front in France will come to power. DIE EU DIE EU 

I've been telling people about that. This train we're on has it's tracks going through France and the Netherlands next. Le Pen and WIlders, deliver the killing blow to the EU and bring down globalism along with it. 

Following Jesus's doesn't mean you have to bend over and accept mass immigration and other nonsense. Thankfully most Christians tend to be more logical and realise that bending over to all these nasty things doesn't make you a good person, it just makes you a fool as that path will only lead to a worse evil.

Following Jesus's doesn't mean you have to bend over and accept mass immigration and other nonsense. Thankfully most Christians tend to be more logical and realise that bending over to all these nasty things doesn't make you a good person, it just makes you a fool as that path will only lead to a worse evil.

I would suggest that you consider the book of Exodus, surely you can see that God isn't against mass immigration - the departure of a nation in this case, along with hangers on. The context might be a little different today but the Israelites left a land they were being oppressed in.....I think the same could be said of the majority of the refugees moving around the world today. I think Jesus would have been "moved with compassion" as the Gospels so often put it.

When I look at Trump and his supporters I have to ask where is the compassion, all they seem to care about is themselves - the two greatest commandments are "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbour as yourself.' Yes you have to care for your self, you have to love who you are, but you also have to love your neighbour. Jesus makes it clear that your neighbour in this case includes those you despise.

When Jesus was arrested he bent over to all sorts of nasty things, going as far as to reprimand the disciple who tried to fight against his enemies. Jesus words about dying by the sword come from this passage - context is important. Letting people into your country is not about bending over, it is about giving a damn about those worse off than yourselves, showing kindness. Kindness and compassion leads to a decrease in hatred against you and your country. I can do anything but if I have not love then I am useless.

The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.

P.S Wasn't America founded on the principles of Mass Immigration, cause surely the only people in America who have the right to say no more immigration are those who the American state tried to wipe out and sent to the reservations?

Edited by Robert Ap Ioan

And disregards the rest

I would suggest that you consider the book of Exodus, surely you can see that God isn't against mass immigration - the departure of a nation in this case, along with hangers on. The context might be a little different today but the Israelites left a land they were being oppressed in.....I think the same could be said of the majority of the refugees moving around the world today. I think Jesus would have been "moved with compassion" as the Gospels so often put it.

When I look at Trump and his supporters I have to ask where is the compassion, all they seem to care about is themselves - the two greatest commandments are "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbour as yourself.' Yes you have to care for your self, you have to love who you are, but you also have to love your neighbour. Jesus makes it clear that your neighbour in this case includes those you despise.

When Jesus was arrested he bent over to all sorts of nasty things, going as far as to reprimand the disciple who tried to fight against his enemies. Jesus words about dying by the sword come from this passage - context is important. Letting people into your country is not about bending over, it is about giving a damn about those worse off than yourselves, showing kindness. Kindness and compassion leads to a decrease in hatred against you and your country. I can do anything but if I have not love then I am useless.

The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.

P.S Wasn't America founded on the principles of Mass Immigration, cause surely the only people in America who have the right to say no more immigration are those who the American state tried to wipe out and sent to the reservations?

So because a tribe moved about in the Old Testament... all Christians should support mass immigration? ... What? In fact I'll try and play ball here a bit with you and see what you say. Lets say that wave of people was the population of... Sodom and Gomorrah, what would he think then? I can guess your response but go regardless.

You do not see the bigger picture is all. Your "love" only leads to evil, to pain, to strive, and do not think it wouldn't lead to these people you're letting in by the hoards revolting and then possibly being eliminated (so great death). The people who stand up to this have compassion and know that you got to have limits, slow things down and integrate people. They care about their fellow citizens, that their brothers and sisters aren't subjected to being killed, robbed, raped, and so forth by these elements you want to take in. They care about their people, be they minorities or not having opportunities at a good life which is made harder when you do your fantasy of welcoming everyone and anyone. So no, you don't get to preach to me or any other on how vile we are for you are guilty of even worse thing.

Fantastic. These elites that are driving this (for the working class is against this) that care not one iota for the poor in their country... you really believe they care about this foreign hoard of mostly non-Syrian men? We need to care for our own, not make it harder for them by accepting everyone and anyone. 

Cute. Those who believe such things often care not for the people that remain but the rest of us do. 

Thats the story but reality is not so romantic, or twisted I should say considering who always try to use that. The Europeans in America had a land the size of their old continent to fill and for that they needed more than the base increases they'd get from the birthrate. Hence came about the love for Mass Immigration which the people of the time being more advanced than our lot clearly they made efforts to integrate which was a success at least for when it came to the main race of the country, gets iffy when you talk the rest but thats not relevant to this. So you see this mass immigration love was all for gain, to fill up the land with bodies... not because they were these shining lights like the story goes and once they had what they wanted it died down. Additionally they were at least responsible. Our kind today also do it for gain (you think Merkel accepted all those people out of "love"?) but they ain't responsible and unlike the early Americans they don't have a continent of land and so many riches to explore and find. 

Your idea that a good person/s doing or being for something meaning everyone who also does/is for it is also a good person (so those against it are bad) is childlike. There are contexts involved.

Bad example. Only a handful of tribes recognized land ownership and were territorial. Also, understand that the amount of refugees is not going to socially take over the entire US, convert the population  of the US to Islam, set up US schools teaching Arabic and enforcing policies which punish the use of English, US cultural practices and religion. Yes, the US did this to the Native population. The only reason for hesitation for not allowing a flood of refugees is the threat of terrorist attack, plain and simple. We need caution in this time due to our current foreign policies left over by the previous two administrations, who by the way I believe you and others praised for being a bleeding heart but killed tens of thousands non-Americans globally in the name of American exceptionalism. 

The reason is safety. The US needs to screen people before we just let anyone in. Canada does the same thing. Many countries do this. Accept that.

• Upvote 1