Donald J Trump soon to be 45th President of the United States of America

Chickensguys

if your plan was to argue with roz so much that he leaves the forums, or at least lower his 'negative' post count, then that plan has failed

It is the typical leftist strategy to utilize one of three primary tactics to achieve their ends: intimidation, social pressure, or giving the impression of winning an argument through straw-manning.  On these forums, I have noticed that the third is the most common and heavily used by those such as Rahl and others I need not mention.  They will keep assuring you that they have won with their typical condescending sneering remarks.  While making them seem intelligent to the dull-witted and shallow-minded mob, it only shows their lack of a solid argument.  Leftists and SJWs thrive on social climbing and this is one of the primary ways they achieve this; through pathetic bullying tactics and belittling.  In the end, all they want is attention and it is best we do not give them this, else we will only encourage their despicable behavior.  I take solace in the fact that Rahl and his ilk will be leaving the social hub very soon..for good.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

It is the typical leftist strategy to utilize one of three primary tactics to achieve their ends: intimidation, social pressure, or giving the impression of winning an argument through straw-manning.  On these forums, I have noticed that the third is the most common and heavily used by those such as Rahl and others I need not mention.  They will keep assuring you that they have won with their typical condescending sneering remarks.  While making them seem intelligent to the dull-witted and shallow-minded mob, it only shows their lack of a solid argument.  Leftists and SJWs thrive on social climbing and this is one of the primary ways they achieve this; through pathetic bullying tactics and belittling.  In the end, all they want is attention and it is best we do not give them this, else we will only encourage their despicable behavior.  I take solace in the fact that Rahl and his ilk will be leaving the social hub very soon..for good.

No.  I specifically used ONLY devices that Roz used.  Sooooo, the exact opposite of your point.  Feel free to go read the thread.  The evidence is there you just need to read it.  Your world view is not evidence based though.  It is based on some strange mixture of memes and conspiracies.  I have been to the alt-right cesspools.  If other are curious they can visit them at their own risk.

Also, all intellectual debate is not "pseudo" as you folks like to characterize it.  It is simply debate.  If you chose to engage on that level then bring your a-game.  It is not bullying to make a good well reasoned and supported argument.  That is what a debate should be.  That your positions do not stand up to debate says something about your positions, not about the character or quality of your opponent.

-signature removed for rules violation-

If Rahl and Kemal leave, I will be bummed.

If Roz leaves, I will be bummed.

In any case, I believe all three contribute to the forums regardless of agreeing with them or not.

Stop being a reasonable human being. This is the Social Hub, dammit - your kind isn't welcome here!
  • Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

If Rahl and Kemal leave, I will be bummed.

If Roz leaves, I will be bummed.

In any case, I believe all three contribute to the forums regardless of agreeing with them or not.

Kemal and I disagree about a whole host of issues and debate them hotly, we do resort to the evils of evidence and sourcing.  Kemal likes math though...

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Although we cannot criticise based on what we have done, we can criticise based on what could have been done. There were many opportunities Hitler had that could have won him the war, and now that we have the benefit of retrospect, we can point out what seems obvious now, but might not have been back then.

Now, you or I, or anyone else on these forums would not win the war had we been in hitlers shoes, but we could pass authority onto someone who did have military knowledge and expertise. Although Hitler had experience in war, he was not the be all, end all man he thought he was. Had he passed the torch to one of his military advisors, we might be living in a different world today.

I accept this line of reasoning, your words make sense.

You make the mistake of assuming that I must be able to fill his shoes in order to observe that he was a mere corporal in charge of an entire army.  What I am saying is not that he is a failure but that a higher ranking officer may have done a better job in his shoes.  Regardless, the fact is that he had the clear advantage and still failed to defeat his enemies.  Operation Barbarossa was what turned the tides and if he hadn't needed to delay the attack, he could very well have been victorious.  I don't appreciate your presumption of my "arrogance" when I simply point out an observation.  I do not blame him nor do I consider him a failure, but the fact still lies that he made numerous mistakes which may have been avoided had someone else been in charge.  I too do not like when others downplay a historic individual without looking at the context, but I am still willing to point out mistakes in the past, so that we can learn from them today and in the future.

I mean, it seemed pretty arrogant to me when you were all like "what'd you expect, he's just a Coporal, he couldn't possibly achieve more than what that rank implies" but I guess that could have been a misconception on my part. I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Failed promises. The President doesn't have the power, the House and Senate do. Try to see either candidate enact any of the policies they have proposed if they are hamstrung by a Congress that is controlled by the opposition party. To be a politician you have to be the lowest scum in the earth.

Hillary is a corrupt career politician and so she will always have to cater to her constituency and campaign contributers first. The Clinton Foundation is essentially a pay-and-play group where you buy into the system for greater influence.

Trump is a self-centered, reactive, and disingenuous corporate man whose only concern is his own well being. He has the money and now he wants the power.  Look at how many companies hes bankrupted and employees hes displaced all to take advantage of the system to increase his bottom line. 

If you are a sucker and think your vote even counts in an electoral system where your State is already "owned" by a party (I'm presuming the majority of you don't live in a swing State), you deserve whats coming ---and frankly I wish people had to own up to their voting selections so that paying the debts caused by the failed policies of the administration that installed falls on them alone.  A man can dream. Until then I'll watch from the sidelines and continue to eat popcorn, cus its a hell of a show.

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

If you are a sucker and think your vote even counts in an electoral system where your State is already "owned" by a party (I'm presuming the majority of you don't live in a swing State), you deserve whats coming ---and frankly I wish people had to own up to their voting selections so that paying the debts caused by the failed policies of the administration that installed falls on them alone.  A man can dream. Until then I'll watch from the sidelines and continue to eat popcorn, cus its a hell of a show.

That is a pretty silly thing to say because of our lovely checks and balances, and our two party system's complete inability to work together.  An administration's goals and what they can actually get passed are completely different.  Just because a president says they want to do something, like say build a giant ass wall, doesn't mean he will be able to get it approved. 

That's why I don't mind some of the more radical thing each president is spouting off wanting to do, so Hilary can go all Bernie Sanders and talk about free college tuition all she wants, the republicans will never let it pass.   It will be even worse for Trump, because both sides hate his guts, what scares me with him is him trying to work with foreign governments.

Silly? Thats your opinion. I never said there wasn't a system of checks and balances, what I am saying is that both parties collude to keep the status quo. I am also saying that both candidates are jokes and to choose between "constipation, or diarrhea" still means shitty shit in the end.

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

Kemal and I disagree about a whole host of issues and debate them hotly, we do resort to the evils of evidence and sourcing.  Kemal likes math though...

I only source when I take the discussion seriously.

RIGHT NOW THE NY TIMES HAS TRUMP SLATED TO WIN

http://prntscr.com/d4wulv

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

THE TRUMP TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

so bye Rahl2, you are OUT OUT OUT

He'll be taking Kemal with him too. OUT OUT OUT!

Get them outta here!

• Upvote 2

Let's see if the man is all hes talked himself up to be. I'm open to anything new.

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

*dances*

Worth the... about seven-hour wait. I'm pleased.

• Upvote 1

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

What a historical moment, this is the greatest moment of my life time. 

Be pleased your candidate won, but greatest moment of your lifetime? Methinks you need a trip to Disney World or a toxic-filled night in Vegas with a few grand to throw around.

Edited by The King in Yellow
  • Upvote 3