Donald J Trump soon to be 45th President of the United States of America

Chickensguys

Someone help me!!!! Please help me the TRUMP TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!!!

#MAGA

#TRUMP

#LANDSLIDE

#CLINTONSUCKS

#PEPE

#HARAMBE

According /r/The_Donald and Martin Shkerli Clinton has coordinated with her Super Pac which is very illegal and dishonest. Clinton may also be involved in a human trafficking syndicate. I hope Wikileaks can shed more light. 

How dare you insult Harambe

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

You and your kind wanted a global battle so a global battle it will be. Your kind will be humiliated in Britain, America, France, Netherlands, and many more after no doubt. Even with all the money, politicians, media, and many more advantages the globalists have, the common decent people of the world will overcome you and your masters.

Victory is inevitable as they cannot keep their scam going forever but victory right now is by no means assured. A victory here will help those elsewhere across the world however and speed everything up so its very important.

"your kind"

"global battle"

You really are off your rocker aren't you?

Do you actually see the world this way?

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

462.jpg

Tremble mortals.

• Upvote 2

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

This is beneath you CG.  You used to have standards.

We don't have time for sentimentality. We are going to make our country again!

Besides when you go low, we go high

CwQk9bPXgAAHcI9.jpg

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

"your kind"

"global battle"

You really are off your rocker aren't you?

Do you actually see the world this way?

I'm sorry, did I make you cry again? Is saying "your kind" too hurtful for you to handle? You going to "oppose" me more due to it? Grow some tougher skin.

I'm sorry, did I make you cry again? Is saying "your kind" too hurtful for you to handle? You going to "oppose" me more due to it? Grow some tougher skin.

"Cry"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your energy is as low as your horse's chances Roz.

"Cry"

#MAGA

#MemeMagicisReal

National rebirth for USA!

5258478-4966229240-god-e.jpg

Edited by Octavius

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/where-republicans-stand-on-donald-trump-a-cheat-sheet/481449/

You can call it some vague thing but it is not. It is clear the establishment does not stand for him. Moreover electing Trump for the President will throw wrench into history and I would like to be a part of that. 

LoL the irony of your post with a Yang Wen-Li avatar. 

legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-026-x264-7

You should update your avatar to Rudolf von Goldenbaum !

Edited by Zaxon
  • Upvote 1

I know right?  Trump is like literally Hitler!

I like Warhammer actually, it does show he future of the Galaxy, with Liberals representing Chaos and Trump the Emperor. 

Trump's far too ignorant to be the emperor. 

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

@LordRahl2 and @op 

This post shows you fail to understand LOGH or the character of Yang Wenli. Yang is critical of the democratic leaders, he thinks they are selfish and stupid and corrupt but at the same time the people voted. Who is Yang Wenli to say no, he has his doubts some times but he all ways supports democracy when it comes down to do it. If Yang Wenli was voting in this election he would never vote for Hilary Clinton, it just wouldn't happen. However I would like to think that Yang Wenli would at least consider voting for Trump, he is shedding light on corruption,pay to play,fraud,and so Mr. Trump is a stand up guy. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

No he is critical of his democratic leaders not all democratic leaders.

Yang would Vote Clinton because he is not an idiot and prefers stability and peace to war.

>Doesn't realize that voting Hillary means possible nuclear war with Russia plus letting in 500% more unchecked Muslims(who could very well be terrorists)

>Claims Hillary is the option for stability and peace 

354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg

>Doesn't realize that voting Hillary means possible nuclear war with Russia plus letting in 500% more unchecked Muslims(who could very well be terrorists)

Do you actually believe this?  It is probably the least informed argument coming from the alt-right.

• Upvote 1