Donald J Trump soon to be 45th President of the United States of America

Chickensguys

total non-sequitur.  just what I have come to expect from a typical Hitlery supporter. 

Actually you could say the Boston Tea party was not a wrench in the system but a natural reordering.  Since you claim Trump is a wrench in the system that would imply a major disordering.

So name a positive.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Actually you could say the Boston Tea party was not a wrench in the system but a natural reordering.  Since you claim Trump is a wrench in the system that would imply a major disordering.

So name a positive.

At the time it was a wrench, but  when we look back with 20/20 we call it a natural reordering. The tea party helped to set the course for an entirely new direction. 

So just like the tea party launch a movement I believe Trump will launch the GOP in the right direction. 

Edited by Chickensguys

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

At the time it was a wrench, but  when we look back with 20/20 we call it a natural reordering. The tea party helped to set the course for an entirely new direction. 

So just like the tea party launch a movement I believe Trump will launch the GOP in the right direction. 

Naw, it was a natural re-ordering at the time.

Tea party!  Please CG, you were never pro Tea Party.  That was not Paul at all.

Really I just wanted to throw the France joke in.

There is only one type of Libertarian (Ungrateful Gary type cucks namely) according to LordRahl2, decider of what is what. Don't worry folks, he won't be around much longer.

Personally - and this is an opinion - so if you don't agree with it, just !@#$ off. I think that the majority of the Trump supporters are only supporting him based off the 'meme vote'  - basically you just want him in because its a funny thing, it would be cool, etc. I guess by now you'd assume I'm not voting for trump and then you'd assume that I'm a democrat or the like - and I'm some god damn liberal. Neither are the case, I'm a republican who supported trump in the early days of his campaign. Now, I support Evan McMullin.

Another thing you kids have to realize is - campaign presented policies are spoken to you as you want to hear them. The likelihood of these policies being brought to fruition on the first term of Trump is immensely slim to none - Don't believe me? Then you probably aren't even old enough to vote yet. 

Most people that I come across who happen to be Trump supporters actually think a wall is going up as soon as he gets in office and he's actually going to do every single thing he says, to the letter, as soon as he gets in office. Wake up kiddos - that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. 

Talking down to people as if they were children is how those not wanting to cause trouble do it.

Funny that considering many of Trump's opponents do believe that in addition to the Great Wall of Trump being immediately built, he'll also build a deluge of Concentration Camps while at it.

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have enjoyed your squirming.  Sad that it must end.

I have nothing to be embarrassed or nervous about. I'm brave enough to bet something on the long shot which I did from the beginning and if I lose so be it, the good fight won't end across the world.

• Upvote 1

I have nothing to be embarrassed or nervous about. I'm brave enough to bet something on the long shot which I did from the beginning and if I lose so be it, the good fight won't end across the world.

"The good fight"

"Across the World"

You are brainwashed aren't you.

Someone help me!!!! Please help me the TRUMP TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!!!

#MAGA

#TRUMP

#LANDSLIDE

#CLINTONSUCKS
#PEPE
#HARAMBE

According /r/The_Donald and Martin Shkerli Clinton has coordinated with her Super Pac which is very illegal and dishonest. Clinton may also be involved in a human trafficking syndicate. I hope Wikileaks can shed more light. 

• Upvote 1

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

#MAGA

#TRUMP

#LANDSLIDE

#CLINTONSUCKS

#PEPE

#HARAMBE

According /r/The_Donald and Martin Shkerli Clinton has coordinated with her Super Pac which is very illegal and dishonest. Clinton may also be involved in a human trafficking syndicate. I hope Wikileaks can shed more light. 

Russia hasn't figured out r/Trump yet.

It is not only the P & W forums but our very country that is on the line. We go in to win and that is why Rahl is scared. He knows that victory for us is inevitable and will try whatever he can to throw us off our tracks. Kek is with us. #God Emperor Trump 2016

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

#MAGA

#TRUMP

#LANDSLIDE

#CLINTONSUCKS

#PEPE

#HARAMBE

It's commonly know that both candidate's campaigns violated restrictions on Super PAC coordination.

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

"The good fight"

"Across the World"

You are brainwashed aren't you.

You and your kind wanted a global battle so a global battle it will be. Your kind will be humiliated in Britain, America, France, Netherlands, and many more after no doubt. Even with all the money, politicians, media, and many more advantages the globalists have, the common decent people of the world will overcome you and your masters.

It is not only the P & W forums but our very country that is on the line. We go in to win and that is why Rahl is scared. He knows that victory for us is inevitable and will try whatever he can to throw us off our tracks. Kek is with us. #God Emperor Trump 2016

Victory is inevitable as they cannot keep their scam going forever but victory right now is by no means assured. A victory here will help those elsewhere across the world however and speed everything up so its very important.