Donald J Trump soon to be 45th President of the United States of America

Chickensguys

Since my Donald Trump Super Thread was unjustly shut down by selfish mods, I present my prediction. 

RT_TrumpPresident_2_19_JACKIE.jpg?itok=z

Feel Free to discuss your thoughts on our next Commander and Chief. 

• Upvote 3

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Come on "Donald Trump" as a neutral party, I can categorically tell you that 1) Not all Mexicans are Drug Dealers and 2) Not all Mexicans rape your women. Get a !@#$ing grip you tool

• Upvote 1

Come on "Donald Trump" as a neutral party, I can categorically tell you that 1) Not all Mexicans are Drug Dealers and 2) Not all Mexicans rape your women. Get a !@#$ grip you tool

Dishonest Codonian, sad!

StrawMan2.jpg

Guess can't read now? Let us look at what the Donald posted! Very sad!

Why should we let Mexican Drug Dealers just walk over the boarder and rape our woman? 

Now, according to you, Mexican Drug dealers don't exist or can you tell me where I mentioned all Mexicans being drug dealers and rapists?

Let us examine facts shall we?

1. According to you, rapists don't exist in Mexico, but :https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/06/mexico-sexual-violence-routinely-used-as-torture-to-secure-confessions-from-women/

Wrong! 

2. According to you, drug dealers don't exist in mexico, but : https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/10/joaquin-el-chapo-guzman-captured-mexico-drugs-cartel-sinaloa

Wrong!

Very wrong! Very sad! Very dishonest! 

I support Trump because Clinton is crooked. 

Clinton supported a flawed foreign policy for years by supporting wars in syria,iraq libya and others. (I also think she will make war with Russia)

Clinton has made the worst trade deals in the country. 

Clinton doesn't have a border plan.

Clinton got the debate questions early and cheated the American people

Trump stands up in front of CEOs and says if you send jobs overseas we will stick a tariff on your goods and you will not be able to sell them in our country. 

Trump stands up and says quit inciting Russia, the cold war is over they can make great allies. 

Trump stands up and says the border is mess, wages are down and the labor market is flooded. Put America 1st

#maga

Edited by Chickensguys

6oiRRnl.jpg

Dishonest Codonian, sad!

StrawMan2.jpg

Guess can't read now? Let us look at what the Donald posted! Very sad!

Now, according to you, Mexican Drug dealers don't exist or can you tell me where I mentioned all Mexicans being drug dealers and rapists?

Let us examine facts shall we?

1. According to you, rapists don't exist in Mexico, but :https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/06/mexico-sexual-violence-routinely-used-as-torture-to-secure-confessions-from-women/

Wrong! 

2. According to you, drug dealers don't exist in mexico, but : https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/10/joaquin-el-chapo-guzman-captured-mexico-drugs-cartel-sinaloa

Wrong!

Very wrong! Very sad! Very dishonest! 

How !@#$ing stupid are you? 

Did I say Mexican Drug Dealers don't exist? NO.

Did I say Mexican Rapists don't exist? NO.

Did I say "Not ALL Mexicans are Drug Dealers?" YES

Did I say "Not ALL Mexicans are Rapists?" YES

Get a !@#$ing grip of yourself you ignorant yank.

• Upvote 1

I support Trump because Clinton is crooked. 

Clinton supported a flawed foreign policy for years by supporting wars in syria,iraq libya and others. (I also think she will make war with Russia)

Clinton has made the worst trade deals in the country. 

Clinton doesn't have a border plan.

Clinton got the debate questions early and cheated the American people

Trump stands up in front of CEOs and says if you send jobs overseas we will stick tariff on your goods and you will not be able to sell them in our country. 

Trump stands up and says quit inciting Russia, the cold war is over they can make great allies. 

Trump stands up and says the border is mess, wages are down and the labor market is flooded. Put America 1st

#maga

Okay good, You've noted all the bad things about Clinton and the good things about Trump

Now please, being as neutral as you possibly can, list the good things about Clinton and the bad things about Trump.

• Upvote 1

How are we "inciting" Russia?

Didn't you hear? It's America's fault that Russia mistreated its neighbors so much that they literally ran to the other side by their own free will.

/s

Edited by Jose Rodriguez III
  • Upvote 2

Explain how you can intellectually leap from a libertarian to the incoherence known as Trump CG.

Fair question & in short he is not a perfect choice but here is the overlap. 

Trump is not a war hawk. He is against the Iraq war, he wants peace with Russia and wants Assad to remain in power. He is not trying to influence foreign countries. Clinton is on record supporting the rigging of the Palestine elections. She also created a mess in Syria, Iraq and Libya. So I am willing to say Trump is the anti war candidate. 

Trump is principled, he has been saying the same thing for many years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

I am a libertarian but I never supported free trade because other countries follow different rules. So the fact he is willing to put tariffs on goods and force countries that manipulate there monetary policy to bend the knee is HUGE. 

Trump wants to USA to get compensated for all our efforts we do defending other countries. This is hard not to support imo

Trump wants to support American Business. 

Trump wants to reduce regulation and taxation. 

Trump wants to build a border wall which seems like a fantastic idea to stop the flood into the labor market. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

Fair question & in short he is not a perfect choice but here is the overlap. 

Trump is not a war hawk. He is against the Iraq war, he wants peace with Russia and wants Assad to remain in power. He is not trying to influence foreign countries. Clinton is on record supporting the rigging of the Palestine elections. She also created a mess in Syria, Iraq and Libya. So I am willing to say Trump is the anti war candidate. 

Trump is principled, he has been saying the same thing for many years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

I am a libertarian but I never supported free trade because other countries follow different rules. So the fact he is willing to put tariffs on goods and force countries that manipulate there monetary policy to bend the knee is HUGE. 

Trump wants to USA to get compensated for all our efforts we do defending other countries. This is hard not to support imo

Trump wants to support American Business. 

Trump wants to reduce regulation and taxation. 

Trump wants to build a border wall which seems like a fantastic idea to stop the flood into the labor market. 

I am pretty sure he was wishy washy on the old Iraq war.  But he now favors the new one.  So mostly opposite your stated world view.

He does not say much so its easy to stay on message.  The glorious Ronn Paul said things of substance.  Again, not a CG staple.

"I am a libertarian but I never supported free trade..."

So you never were a libertarian.  k.  Again, counter to previous CG stuff.

@Compensation, libertarians have a different prescription.

"Trump wants to support American Business.

Trump wants to reduce regulation and taxation." 

Emmmm, hard to say those things with confidence.  Absolutely not a Reagan republican.  Anyway, most business relies on trade and he is against free trade.

Again.  No Paul.  Not even close.

"Trump wants to build a border wall which seems like a fantastic idea to stop the flood into the labor market."

I thought he was pro business.  Anyway, libs are generally not opposed to immigration.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Explain how you can intellectually leap from a libertarian to the incoherence known as Trump CG.

I know some Anarchists who are actually voting for Trump this time around simply for the lulz factor.

Note- Not the Molyneux types but the Red/Black flag-waving balaklava-wearing grunts.

I am pretty sure he was wishy washy on the old Iraq war.  But he now favors the new one.  So mostly opposite your stated world view.

He does not say much so its easy to stay on message.  The glorious Ronn Paul said things of substance.  Again, not a CG staple.

"I am a libertarian but I never supported free trade..."

So you never were a libertarian.  k.  Again, counter to previous CG stuff.

@Compensation, libertarians have a different prescription.

"Trump wants to support American Business.

Trump wants to reduce regulation and taxation." 

Emmmm, hard to say those things with confidence.  Absolutely not a Reagan republican.  Anyway, most business relies on trade and he is against free trade.

Again.  No Paul.  Not even close.

"Trump wants to build a border wall which seems like a fantastic idea to stop the flood into the labor market."

I thought he was pro business.  Anyway, libs are generally not opposed to immigration.

You are applying a high level of scrutiny to something that I said was not libertarian but had ideas that resembled it.  Trump is no Paul, but Trump is the antithesis of the establishment. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

Personally - and this is an opinion - so if you don't agree with it, just !@#$ off. I think that the majority of the Trump supporters are only supporting him based off the 'meme vote'  - basically you just want him in because its a funny thing, it would be cool, etc. I guess by now you'd assume I'm not voting for trump and then you'd assume that I'm a democrat or the like - and I'm some god damn liberal. Neither are the case, I'm a republican who supported trump in the early days of his campaign. Now, I support Evan McMullin.

Another thing you kids have to realize is - campaign presented policies are spoken to you as you want to hear them. The likelihood of these policies being brought to fruition on the first term of Trump is immensely slim to none - Don't believe me? Then you probably aren't even old enough to vote yet. 

Most people that I come across who happen to be Trump supporters actually think a wall is going up as soon as he gets in office and he's actually going to do every single thing he says, to the letter, as soon as he gets in office. Wake up kiddos - that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. 

pmMn3EaUfrHjy.gif

I guess the bottom line is - no matter who becomes president, its just gonna be the same old shit - over and over and over again. 

Its not until you actually start getting involved in your state level government that things will really change where you live...but I mean good job for making a thread.

• Upvote 2

You are applying a high level of scrutiny to something that I said was not libertarian but had ideas that resembled it. Trump is no Paul, but Trump is the antithesis of the establishment.

Ahhh "anti-establishment". So he stands for nothing...just not some vauge thing.

Ahhh "anti-establishment". So he stands for nothing...just not some vauge thing.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/where-republicans-stand-on-donald-trump-a-cheat-sheet/481449/

You can call it some vague thing but it is not. It is clear the establishment does not stand for him. Moreover electing Trump for the President will throw wrench into history and I would like to be a part of that. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

Didn't you hear? It's America's fault that Russia mistreated its neighbors so much that they literally ran to the other side by their own free will.

/s

The whole Ukrainian revolution thing looked a lot like a western plot.  To a paranoid mind, it is 100% a cia plot to take Ukraine from Russia's sphere.

To a more neutral viewpoint, it looks at least 50% likely western intelligence agencies supported and encouraged the revolution to ditch Yanakuvich(sp, sorry).

Duke of House Greyjoy

We also shouldn't overlook the fact he supports appointing Scalia like Judges. We shouldn't overlook the fact he wants to give Marijuana control back to the states as well as abortion controls. 

Very solid and Libertarian ideals.

6oiRRnl.jpg

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/where-republicans-stand-on-donald-trump-a-cheat-sheet/481449/

You can call it some vague thing but it is not. It is clear the establishment does not stand for him. Moreover electing Trump for the President will throw wrench into history and I would like to be a part of that.

The establishment is incapable of turning on one of its own? That would be new.

Yes, wrenches tossed into history have a habit of turning out well. Like when...well never.

Most people that I come across who happen to be Trump supporters actually think a wall is going up as soon as he gets in office and he's actually going to do every single thing he says, to the letter, as soon as he gets in office. Wake up kiddos - that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. 

You could say that about supporters of almost any candidate. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png