New bank startup

JPMorgan

cxLuMiA.png

Randlord Capital Group (Randlord or RCG for short), the newest bank to open on Orbis, is up for business. We're accepting both investments/deposits and loan

appilcations. For information not provided in the bank's charter please contact me. For investment and/or loan opportunities message either current partner.

CASH REWARDS: 

If you refer us someone to loan (and they receive a loan), you receive the first week's bank's profit of said loan. So, the bigger the loan your friend you referred gets, the bigger your reward!

*To be eligible for referral rewards you must have already received a loan from Randlord in the past.

Links:

(1) Bank charter

(2) JP Morgan

(3) Kelson

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Loans:

Loans are charged 7% interest. If you take a loan toward Wednesday, or later in the week, half interest will be charged that week. 4/7 goes back to the investor, 3/7 goes to the bank itself. No commission is collected. There is not a minimum or maximum loan amount; however, larger loans take precedence.

Investments:
Upon giving an investment, a period of time will be negotiated in which the investor agrees they cannot withdraw their money. 4 of the 7% interest revenue collected goes back to the investor. Investments left long enough to be used to full potential will compound. There is not a minimum or maximum investment amount; however, larger investments will take precedence.

You can check the bank charter above for other information.

JPMorgan                                                                Posted 06 November 2016 - 7:53 PM

I'd like to toss it out there I am a double major in accounting and finance.   ;)

Kelson is also doing a related, math intensive field.

Edited by JPMorgan
  • Upvote 2

I'd like to toss it out there I am a double major in accounting and finance.  ;)

Kelson is also doing a related, math intensive field.

Let's say I wanna throw you a small half billion investment. What's the interest I get?

I'd hate to put that to an exact number; there are some things to note:

Interest gained is variable. An investment will be used, thus gain interest, if demand permits. Currently, demand is low. Larger investments, however, will take precedence and be loaned more often. Because investments gain interest, and are continually loaned, investments compound.

If you are seriously considering an investment, please message me. Noting I did say "demand is low", I'm sure makes a potential investor reluctant. But I must keep it low in tune with the low capital currently in the bank's hands. With an investment, I will drum up more demand.

Edited by JPMorgan
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I too am interested in investing in this. Your credentials are valid assuming you're not going onto the internet and telling lies! *Gasp*

But on a serious note, I'll contact you later when I get my financials figured out.  B)

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

• 3 weeks later...