Rose Has Decided

Oblige

We were one of the hardest hitters on our "side" during NPO's first time, and the past war was a very ambitious plan that would have been difficult for most alliances to accomplish. So yes we fell short, but mostly due to overreach.

However, I can't help but feel like you are deliberately muddying the issues. Roses war performance is simply incomparable to your shady dealings because it's a matter of ethics and honesty versus activity. I know it's tempting to take the easy, meme ridden, line of debate, but your argument here simply doesn't work.

Haha I don't think you know too much of mine and Tywins history :P If you did then this wouldn't be as surprising. I've seen Roses history and fought with them a couple of times. So this comes from experience son. GG though.

It's comments like this that bug me.  Yeah, we know, Rose struggled in all the wars, ok, we get it.  This has been said like a million !@#$ times.

But then the people who make these comments have their own little shitty history when it comes to wars, or lack thereof.

Or comments like this when I sit in a nice spot on the leaderboards? Even before I joined Pantheon to begin with? I mean if you want stats there aren't many better. Other than the wars that happened while I was in Pantheon I fought in pretty much all of them haha. This is seriously laughable. Especially since it was the "abuse" of the system that me tywin and Arrgh lost a round to Mensa and updeclared them to lose last year so sheepy changed the rules :P

Ima send this to Tywin. XD

Please do, and nice job on the leader boards.  I know some people take pride in that on this browser game.  I don't.  You can raid those stats up.

As for the "updeclaring" part, that's pretty much your only relevant moment in a war outside of being a opportunist.  Before you go on and bring Tywin back in this conversation since that seems to be your playing card, he actually participated in wars from start to finish when he was in Mensa.

• Downvote 1

Haha I don't think you know too much of mine and Tywins history :P If you did then this wouldn't be as surprising. I've seen Roses history and fought with them a couple of times. So this comes from experience son. GG though.

I don't need to know your history, just the one particular moment when what was asked of you was to be a decent person and you failed. But please, to go on about your time raiding inactives and people already engaged in wars as if it is any way relevant to criticisms being leveled against you.

Edited by durmij

Please do, and nice job on the leader boards.  I know some people take pride in that on this browser game.  I don't.  You can raid those stats up.

As for the "updeclaring" part, that's pretty much your only relevant moment in a war outside of being a opportunist.  Before you go on and bring Tywin back in this conversation since that seems to be your playing card, he actually participated in wars from start to finish when he was in Mensa.

>.> Uhm I'm not sure how to make a point when you don't really know much. I have seen wars beginning to end. I have also raided, I have fought against most aa's at one point or another. Tywin isn't my only card, you are assuming a lot and it's wrong information so other than try to ensure that you're wrong since you can't dig that far back with Malones war tracking page long since dead the best I can do is know deep down that you are misinformed and laugh about it.

I don't really care to be patted on the back for anything, but saying I have a lack of war experience if laughable.

P.S. pretty much all inactives have no military, especially at this point in the game and when armed the only raid targets I see are primarily from test and quite active. People actually need military to move up the board. But tell me more about how you don't care. I like to see people care to comment about how they don't care.

I don't need to know your history, just the one particular moment well that was asked of you was to be a decent person and you failed. But please, to go on about your time raiding inactives and people already engaged in wars as if it is any way relevant to criticisms being leveled against you.

Next time my leader deletes to avoid losing a war I will stand with his aa who was internally in shambles and turmoil. Being led by tS to fight and spending the majority of my time there trying to help them should they fight and having pretty much everyone (less a couple of them) dismiss it and press to avoid war at all costs. Pantheon is a neutral aa who acts as such but calls themselves not. I have posted this many times in the announcements there to be criticized for saying it.

You don't know what went on there but have quite a bit to say. Do go on though, tell my story please :)

Seems like i have more seduction to do.

Hey baby.

On my way. They can't be any harder than Pfeiffer was. :D

"only good thing about Rose" tag-team in the house mother!@#$ers

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Next time my leader deletes to avoid losing a war I will stand with his aa.

If you are referring to Fist, you are being disgustingly disingenuous. Fist deleted due to a myriad of personal, IRL problems, problems well documented on these forums and in threads you participated in. So kudos for using someones personal troubles as a smokescreen for your shitty behaviour. And this still wouldn't excuse you abandoning Pantheon to join Arrgh when you knew beforehand they were going to hit. And you did know because I've been contacted by the person who told you.

I have no problem with Arrgh, or raids or anything game related, but !@#$ery like joining an aggressor against your AA when you knew the hit was coming is despicable and you will never be able to shake it. Anyone paying a shred of attention to FA knows you're shit and will always be shit.

But please keep this going. I want to see how deep you can dig this hole.

If you are referring to Fist, you are being disgustingly disingenuous. Fist deleted due to a myriad of personal, IRL problems, problems well documented on these forums and in threads you participated in. So kudos for using someones personal troubles as a smokescreen for your shitty behaviour. And this still wouldn't excuse you abandoning Pantheon to join Arrgh when you knew beforehand they were going to hit. And you did know because I've been contacted by the person who told you.

I have no problem with Arrgh, or raids or anything game related, but !@#$ery like joining an aggressor against your AA when you knew the hit was coming is despicable and you will never be able to shake it. Anyone paying a shred of attention to FA knows you're shit and will always be shit.

But please keep this going. I want to see how deep you can dig this hole.

Sorry, what? "Fist deleted due to a myriad of personal, IRL problems, which are well documented on these forums" being that he overslept? And you're calling Warpool disgustingly disingenuous?

Please point me towards this such well documentation of personal, IRL problems of Fist on these forums in threads Warpool participated in.

If you can do so, I will take back my words but if you fail to do so, I think Rose really needs some help with the whole FA thing if you plan on being the face of it, because if the mil side wasn't going good, the FA looks to be heading for far worse.

Here's a quote of a specific point related to this by me and Fist's response to that btw. 

Lastly, you accuse me of being a scum, you sent 110 people to war, and then deserted them at the moment of war because you overslept? 110 people were looking at you and trusted you, you did a true backstab by disappearing at the moment the alliance you led needed you and something you brought on them. Get off your high horse Fist because you did the worst possible betrayal yourself.

6) You are correct, and it's nice to hear someone finally say it.

I'm not interested in bringing up the past or even discussing it tbh, but you accusing someone of being dishonest and then seemingly doing the very same thing yourself is too much. 

I don't mind Rose and I obviously like Mensa, and for their sake, in case you can not prove your statement above, I hope you get your stuff sorted out because come war time, you will get butchered on the forums if you post things like this.

Still a dick move to ditch before a war, but point conceded.

Edit: I've been informed that Tywin did know, and have also been reminded about Fist's response post in that old thread. So my point remains, WP and TY and the last 2 people in the game to judge "switching sides"

Just read this. Please get better informants if you think I knew Arrgh was hitting. 

After Fist quit, I had originally intended on going to TEst from Pantheon when VE had been countered but I was told that TEst might hit Pantheon potentially in near future, so as to avoid the situation of joining the aggressors, I went to Arrgh. It was after I joined Arrgh that I found out they were on it too. Feel free to ask Ogaden about it.

Plus, I made it very clear before that my loyalties did indeed at one point lie with Fist, and not even looking at the fact that relations had already gone bad, after he quit, I saw literally no reason to stay or care. Some people might not like that but I for one can't fight for something which I don't believe in. If that offends people, so be it. I thought that part was rather clear from my whole raid sprees in the game which pissed almost everyone off at some point or another. 

And, when did I even judge anyone for switching sides? Your point is absolutely irrelevant and stupid as regards to me since I'm not even judging anyone. It's like you're making irrelevant points just to sound smarter when they aren't even required. 

Just read this. Please get better informants if you think I knew Arrgh was hitting. 

After Fist quit, I had originally intended on going to TEst from Pantheon when VE had been countered but I was told that TEst might hit Pantheon potentially in near future, so as to avoid the situation of joining the aggressors, I went to Arrgh. It was after I joined Arrgh that I found out they were on it too. Feel free to ask Ogaden about it.

Plus, I made it very clear before that my loyalties did indeed at one point lie with Fist, and not even looking at the fact that relations had already gone bad, after he quit, I saw literally no reason to stay or care. Some people might not like that but I for one can't fight for something which I don't believe in. If that offends people, so be it. I thought that part was rather clear from my whole raid sprees in the game which pissed almost everyone off at some point or another. 

And, when did I even judge anyone for switching sides? Your point is absolutely irrelevant and stupid as regards to me since I'm not even judging anyone. It's like you're making irrelevant points just to sound smarter when they aren't even required. 

Oh I get it now.

Fistandantilus the Mad King betrayed his people, leaving them all to burn. So you Tywin, betrayed him, sacking the Red Keep and allowing the forces of Arrgh to take the throne. Your son and Commander of the Kingsguard Warpool, stabbed the mad king in the back, killing him once and for all.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Oh I get it now.

Fistandantilus the Mad King betrayed his people, leaving them all to burn. So you Tywin, betrayed him, sacking the Red Keep and allowing the forces of Arrgh to take the throne. Your son and Commander of the Kingsguard Warpool, stabbed the mad king in the back, killing him once and for all.

All of which happened during Prefontaine's rebellion during which Prefontaine and his two wards, Ogaden & Rozalia, raise the banner against house Pantheon, rightful ruler of Syndisphere which ended when Dark Lord Pre defeat Prince Ace in the Battle of the Whales.

• Upvote 1

All of which happened during Prefontaine's rebellion during which Prefontaine and his two wards, Ogaden & Rozalia, raise the banner against house Pantheon, rightful ruler of Syndisphere which ended when Dark Lord Pre defeat Prince Ace in the Battle of the Whales.

Somewhere in this Seabasstion also had a minor role with a Dorn hottie and Saeton ate someone. I dunno the full details.

Oh I get it now.

Fistandantilus the Mad King betrayed his people, leaving them all to burn. So you Tywin, betrayed him, sacking the Red Keep and allowing the forces of Arrgh to take the throne. Your son and Commander of the Kingsguard Warpool, stabbed the mad king in the back, killing him once and for all.

I like the story but it's more like the Mad King rubbed wildfire on himself and disappeared.... Not much of a back left to stab...

I stopped paying attention to things for a week. 

Things got weird. 

scSqPGJ.gif