Rose Has Decided

Oblige

Not to stir the pot here, but to the people who make fun of the covenant huddling together in fear over Syndisphere (hey! I'm a poet and didn't know it!), what would you suggest they do other than do what Rose just did?  Just asking out of curiosity.

• Upvote 1

Not to stir the pot here, but to the people who make fun of the covenant huddling together in fear over Syndisphere (hey! I'm a poet and didn't know it!), what would you suggest they do other than do what Rose just did?  Just asking out of curiosity.

git good

• Upvote 2

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I personally respect Covenant, NPO and co for sticking together, but my suggestion, which might seem utterly idiotic to most, would be for all those alliances to go paperless. Imo that could make our side confused. If they just mind their own business for a few months, it's possible we'll get hopelessly bored and might feel like splintering our sphere. Since I really like t$'s current allies, if I were a leader of a Menysnd / OOsphere AA, I'd push for my side to roll paperless Covenant and co / maintain the status-quo.

I've had this opinion - that the other side should all go paperless - since NPO's First Time ended. I make this suggestion against my side's own interest. Then again, it's not like I'm gonna be taken seriously and even if I were, those alliances going paperless might at least get me a more interesting war. If our sphere were to splinter, that is. The other side (unified) still gets rolled, so worst case scenario for them would be to get rolled, but in paperless mode. So I really do believe this is the only logical move for them at this point.

Let's do it, world peace achieved

Eeewww...

Edited by Insert Name Here

Congrats on changing gears guys. I find it funny that oblige is the one to announce this.

Well I was the one pushing it on the Rose side... and I was also the one who took the ten minutes to actually write it up. 

So this is the literal definition of "If you can't beat them, join them" right?

Pretty rich coming from a guy who quit an alliance to join the aggressor. I guess in your case the phrase is "Don't feel like even trying to beat them, join them"

• Upvote 4

Pretty rich coming from a guy who quit an alliance to join the aggressor. I guess in your case the phrase is "Don't feel like even trying to beat them, join them"

It was made very clear that tywin and warp had no clue the attack on pantheon was coming and left cus the only reason they were there, fist, left himself.

scSqPGJ.gif

It was made very clear that tywin and warp had no clue the attack on pantheon was coming and left cus the only reason they were there, fist, left himself.

Still a dick move to ditch before a war, but point conceded.

Edit: I've been informed that Tywin did know, and have also been reminded about Fist's response post in that old thread. So my point remains, WP and TY and the last 2 people in the game to judge "switching sides"

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 1

Man, it's interesting to know that Mensa still has a spare bow and arrow lying around, who would've thought they would've used it so that Rose could develop a Stand of their own.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Well I was the one pushing it on the Rose side... and I was also the one who took the ten minutes to actually write it up. 

................... really?

*super gay exaggerated slow clap*

I hope you gave yourself the biggest pat on your back ever for 10 whole minutes!

Still a dick move to ditch before a war, but point conceded.

Edit: I've been informed that Tywin did know, and have also been reminded about Fist's response post in that old thread. So my point remains, WP and TY and the last 2 people in the game to judge "switching sides"

While I know Rose is right up there in war and raiding, like top notch and all. But if you look at my or Tywins war screens you will see we left and raided an inactive pantheon guy cause when Fist left we decided to raid again.

This happened well before we knew anything about it, though I'm sure your information is in tact. Also taking info from the guy who deleted to run from a war isn't the best of sources... I guess we could have deleted or ran to vacation mode also >.>

On a personal note, maybe Rose should win a war before speaking up about how others conduct themselves in a war? Maybe a little? :D

When I thought of how to break up the sides, it was for VE to sign with t$ and Rose to sign with Mensa.

Halfway there!

VE would need to improve quite a bit to be considered, I suspect. Durmij and Lilac are clearly trying their best with Rose though, so happy to be connected to them now.

• Upvote 3

On a personal note, maybe Rose should win a war before speaking up about how others conduct themselves in a war? Maybe a little? :D

We were one of the hardest hitters on our "side" during NPO's first time, and the past war was a very ambitious plan that would have been difficult for most alliances to accomplish. So yes we fell short, but mostly due to overreach.

However, I can't help but feel like you are deliberately muddying the issues. Roses war performance is simply incomparable to your shady dealings because it's a matter of ethics and honesty versus activity. I know it's tempting to take the easy, meme ridden, line of debate, but your argument here simply doesn't work.

• Upvote 5