Night's Watch Declaration Of Existence

InternationWar

I'm not sure where merging came into the conversation, but I was referring to the difference between the difficulty in starting an alliance in the beta vs now. I was also talking about more than just fending for themselves from a military POV, but also growth too.

And of course it comes over time, that was my point. Alliances are heavily established now vs the beta, so much so its impossible to grow competitively without either joining or getting support from one of the current alliances. That wasn't the case in the beta.

No, in beta you got raided a ton more

You saying our quality is lacking?

I will make TEst great again.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Well please save some spot for me kastor and sketchy and let me congratulate Night's Watch first  ;) 
Well although I am not that much old but I feel it is a bit tough to attract new nations at this point for small alliances like let me be honest when I selected my first alliance I looked at the scores and also at that time there was not that much huge difference in score as it is now.
Like differnce between number 1 and number 10 is more than 200k and number 2 / 3 and number 10 is nearly 100k like hardly there will be any active new player who will be pleased with this much score difference and join new alliances with scores almost 10 times less. 

More over all old alliances have a huge amount of money and resource already in their bank so their grants will be much more effective than the new alliances.
So the main point is yes it is a bit hard for the new alliances to grow according to me. :)  ;)  ;)

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Well please save some spot for me kastor and sketchy and let me congratulate Night's Watch first  ;) 

Well although I am not that much old but I feel it is a bit tough to attract new nations at this point for small alliances like let me be honest when I selected my first alliance I looked at the scores and also at that time there was not that much huge difference in score as it is now.

Like differnce between number 1 and number 10 is more than 200k and number 2 / 3 and number 10 is nearly 100k like hardly there will be any active new player who will be pleased with this much score difference and join new alliances with scores almost 10 times less. 

More over all old alliances have a huge amount of money and resource already in their bank so their grants will be much more effective than the new alliances.

So the main point is yes it is a bit hard for the new alliances to grow according to me. :)  ;)  ;)

Thank You for explaining it so well! 

OP_IA.gif.067fb210b803baf738e32ac678b8b0f3.gif

Good luck and have fun, Night's Watch!

Right now is the easiest time to ever create a new alliance in the history of the game. Not sure what you're complaining about.

I don't know, when we founded the GPA over here a century or two ago it was pretty easy.

But, you know, there also wasn't any war function implemented yet. :ph34r:

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1