Donald Trump — Take Your Bets! How Many Americans Will Vote For Trump?

Comrade Christ

Look into your magic November eighth ball...  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Being honest as possible, what percent of the vote do you think Trump will win in this election? (Feel free to argue why!)

• 90-100%
    • 80-90%
    • 70-80%
    • 60-70%
    • 50-60%
    • 40-50%
    • 30-40%
    • 20-30%
    • 10-20%
    • 0-10%

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

“Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.â€

Ezekiel 16:49-50

☭

What do you have against the Constitution? 

“Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.â€

☭

Emails released through Wikileaks have shown excessive amounts of evidence of collaboration between the media and those close to Clinton. I just don't trust the polls that are released that show her being ahead by 7 or 13 or whatever amount of points.

Democrats have low turnout rates and enthusiasm for Clinton is low. I'm confident that Trump can win.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Kemal and I are glad that you and Roz do not believe in scientific polls.

Just so yall know.  Even if Trump wins: he will be getting between 40 and 50% of the popular vote.

A more interesting poll, OP, would be to divine the number of electoral votes.

-signature removed for rules violation-

To be honest there is no true point in commenting in this thread. 

However, I would like to say that I was an avid Trump supporter during the beginning-middle of his campaign and then his downhill spiral, really got me off that wagon. Since then, I have been paired up with Evan McMullin who is actually surging  because of Trump's retardation. If you don't know who Evan is, look him up - he's realistic when it comes to his policies. From what I have been reading - granted these are no scientific polls or articles - but people who have been going to the polls early claimed that when faced with the option of Trump vs Evan, they went to Evan based off Trump's current scandal after scandal campaign (strategy?). This has pushed Evan ahead of both Clinton and Trump in Utah.

#McMullin2k16

• Upvote 2

Emails released through Wikileaks have shown excessive amounts of evidence of collaboration between the media and those close to Clinton. I just don't trust the polls that are released that show her being ahead by 7 or 13 or whatever amount of points.

Democrats have low turnout rates and enthusiasm for Clinton is low. I'm confident that Trump can win.

You're optimistic about dissatisfaction in the Democratic Party but I think the majority who voted for Obama and Clinton before will be motivated to turn out for Hillary. The Democrats have a good ground game per usual — I think the Clinton campaign has three times the field offices on the ground as the Trump campaign — and the polls point in this direction.

In any case, I personally find the whole anti-media narrative outdated in the Internet age. Who actually thinks newspapers can control the flow of information anymore? Every journalist now has a twitter account because they're in thrall to the movement of clicks, the aggregate of the consumers, which they have little understanding of or influence over. They're just salespeople trying to cash in on a gig, and politics is full of potential leads.

A more interesting study would be how many Americans actually care about polls when it comes to deciding their own politics. 

☭

I don't think Trump will win. While the media is very obviously and blatantly collaborating with Hillary, the polling agencies whose sole purpose is to collect poll data also show similar results and they stand nothing to gain from fudging the results considering faking the results and being caught would kind of ruin them.

Trumps campaign has been on a downward spiral for awhile, I just can't see him winning with the way the media is influencing people against him.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

The greatest enemy of the left is the left. Democrats and other left-wing supporters tend to disagree with each other a lot. There's going to be a significant portion of citizens who supported Sanders but are a bit eh at Clinton. You'll notice in many of the debates Trump kept mentioning Sanders and using his words against her, trying to get Sanders supporters to vote for him.

I also feel like many of the Trump supporters are in it for the meme.

I don't know, this will be a wild one. I'm overseas so I already voted two weeks ago, but I guess we'll see soon.

Edited by Vladimir Neski
  • Upvote 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

I think Trump will get 40-45% of the vote.  Not all of those are Trump supporters.  Plenty just vote R.  Plenty are just "pro life" and think Clinton is the worst enemy to the "unborn".  Clinton will win, the Democrats will pick up the Senate and erode the House majority.

Then in 2018, the Republicans will take back the Senate and enlarge their majority in the House

So, the House just has to cockblock Clinton for 2 years and we can have 8 years of a do-nothing government, that only functions through executive order.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy

Duke of House Greyjoy