Islam ≠ ISIS

Comrade Christ

Why ISIS is Winning the Social Media War

by Wired Magazine's Brendan Koerner

This is an important article I recommend we all read, because it talks about how ISIS operates and it offers a direction for ongoing counter-terrorism policy. To many people in the West, the rise of the ISIS "caliphate" is seen as either totally inexplicable or totally predictable — "why do they hate us?" to "of course they hate us, vice versa". But the truth is much more complex — it's not about a clash of civilizations, it's about the strategic war being run by a psychologically manipulative cult (see the article).

The truth is ISIS preys on vulnerable people with slick propaganda of utopian, idealistic promises, and heavy editing of the truth. Most of the attacks in the West have been carried about by ISIS sympathizers — not actual people from Syria — and there is a reason for this. They don't know the situation in Syria, and that's how ISIS wants it. ISIS wants to create the image of a Muslim utopia to other Muslims who feel marginalized in the First World — while the actual Syrian Muslims are desperately trying to escape ISIS — and that's why it threatens to execute those trying to escape its collapsing theocratic dictatorship.

ISIS keeps up a veneer of a successful "state" through propaganda online (exposed in this article) which is the only reason it survives. We have to understand how ISIS works, we have to stop the creation of more terrorists at home, and we have to understand that ISIS is a terrorist organization, which uses the same learnable and counter-able tactics of psychological manipulation which all violent cultists do. 

Edited by cmdchrist

“Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.â€

Ezekiel 16:49-50

☭

I always find it hilarious when Christians try to cuck for Islam.  It always translates to "I'm Christian, but I'm pretty liberal.  Look at all the Muslim friends I have; please don't call me a racist. (seriously, Islam is a religion; not a race)"  Then these cucks proceed to say "Those violent refugees are not representative of all Muslims.  It is a religion of PEACE, I swear!  If you be more tolerant and welcoming, maybe they will stop raping your women and shitting on your streets."  Personally, I am not a Christian(more of a Pagan), but I do hold a degree of respect for the "Deus Vult!" Crusader type Christians(shout-out to Solaire and Thalmor).  At least they aren't cucking beyond measure, trying to show how tolerant they are.  This however... This is absolutely pathetic.  You should be ashamed.

Edited by Octavius
  • Upvote 2

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Here come the basement dwelling muslim haters

I fail to see the correlation.  Just because someone isn't a cuck who wants more radical home-grown terrorists, doesn't make someone a basement dweller.  Some people actually have some self respect and dignity, mind you. 

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

I fail to see the correlation.  Just because someone isn't a cuck who wants more radical home-grown terrorists, doesn't make someone a basement dweller.  Some people actually have some self respect and dignity, mind you. 

Yeh man, you're such a cuck lol. Like, you think people aren't terrorists you cuck. I bet you like, would let your children date brown people you cuck. 

Pretty easy to spot the NEET, 4chan/pol/ loving basement dweller from a mile off. You're so edgy you probably cut yourself.

Protip, suggesting people who have a different opinion to you also have weird sexual perversions isn't a good way to make a credible argument. It would be like me responding by suggesting that you are right wing and also enjoy fisting yourself with a giant lubed up doll of Ayn Rand. I mean, that would be ludicrous right? So drop the cuck nonsense.

Edited by Spite

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Yeh man, you're such a cuck lol. Like, you think people aren't terrorists you cuck. I bet you like, would let your children date brown people you cuck. 

Pretty easy to spot the NEET, 4chan/pol/ loving basement dweller from a mile off. You're so edgy you probably cut yourself.

Protip, suggesting people who have a different opinion to you also have weird sexual perversions isn't a good way to make a credible argument. It would be like me responding by suggesting that you are right wing and also enjoy fisting yourself with a giant lubed up doll of Ayn Rand. I mean, that would be ludicrous right? So drop the cuck nonsense.

You seem a bit triggered.  Don't tell me that you are a Muslim apologist?  Oh wait; we already established that part.  Thanks for affirming my suspicions.  Go back to molesting little boys Paki.

I always find it hilarious when Christians try to cuck for Islam.  It always translates to "I'm Christian, but I'm pretty liberal.  Look at all the Muslim friends I have; please don't call me a racist. (seriously, Islam is a religion; not a race)"  Then these cucks proceed to say "Those violent refugees are not representative of all Muslims.  It is a religion of PEACE, I swear!  If you be more tolerant and welcoming, maybe they will stop raping your women and shitting on your streets."  Personally, I am not a Christian(more of a Pagan), but I do hold a degree of respect for the "Deus Vult!" Crusader type Christians(shout-out to Solaire and Thalmor).  At least they aren't cucking beyond measure, trying to show how tolerant they are.  This however... This is absolutely pathetic.  You should be ashamed.

It's not that hilarious. It just sounds like you have a pretty petty and derivative sense of humor, based on feeling better than other people without having done anything to deserve it.

• Upvote 2

“Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.â€

☭

In other words, you know nothing about Christianity. 

• Upvote 1

☭

You seem a bit triggered.  Don't tell me that you are a Muslim apologist?  Oh wait; we already established that part.  Thanks for affirming my suspicions.  Go back to molesting little boys Paki.

>triggered

Another tell tale sign that someone spends too much time in front of a computer.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

It's not that hilarious. It just sounds like you have a pretty petty and derivative sense of humor, based on feeling better than other people without having done anything to deserve it.

No, I just feel that I am better than someone like you who thinks it is excusable for Muslims to kill innocents and treat women like pets.  The sense of humor comes from the nihilism that arises from moments where one is surrounded by stupidity.  It's ironic that liberals support homosexuality, but also support Islam whose adherents throw homosexuals and queers off roofs.  You twats deserve what is coming and in the end you delusional fools are going to be the ones dying off in a catastrophic event.  Your "tolerance" will be the end of you and I am laughing at the prospect.  

No, I just feel that I am better

Not even ten words in and you've already contradicted yourself. 

☭

Not even ten words in and you've already contradicted yourself. 

Contradiction?  I think you misunderstand.  I don't believe I am superior to all other people.  I just think I am a better person than you specifically from what I have gleaned so far.  Unlike you, I don't believe in the false idea of equality.  Equality is a goal sought after only by those who are inferior after all.

Edited by Octavius

Contradiction?  I think you misunderstand.  I don't believe I am superior to all other people.  I just think I am a better person than you specifically from what I have gleamed so far.  Unlike you, I don't believe in the false idea of equality.  Equality is a goal sought after only by those who are inferior after all.

You think you're better for having an opinion, which is one of the laziest ideas on earth. 

☭

It's gleaned by the way. I'm not sure what gleamed is supposed to mean.

You're just another person who has read a few edgy blog posts and thinks that everyone in the world is a moron who is undermining society with their liberal PC ideas. In reality, you're the same sort of nutter who, if he were born a muslim, would be waving a black flag and calling for jihad. Unable to relate to others, tribalistic, uneducated and getting their information from an internet echo chamber of peers who reinforce their views.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

It's gleaned by the way. I'm not sure what gleamed is supposed to mean.

You're just another person who has read a few edgy blog posts and thinks that everyone in the world is a moron who is undermining society with their liberal PC ideas. In reality, you're the same sort of nutter who, if he were born a muslim, would be waving a black flag and calling for jihad. Unable to relate to others, tribalistic, uneducated and getting their information from an internet echo chamber of peers who reinforce their views.

Wow, you must think you are really tough for pointing out a typo.  You're so intelligent and high-minded.  How is it going for you in that college indoctrination center?  Listen punk.  Stop listening to mainstream media and actually think for yourself for once.  I find it amusing how neither of you cretins have even responded to the glaring contradiction I pointed out in your ideologies.  It seems all you can do is respond with petty assumptions and feelings.  

You think you're better for having an opinion, which is one of the laziest ideas on earth. 

That's funny.  Since "better" is almost entirely based off of subjective values, yes it could be called an opinion.  Because I don't value insecure, envious, and weak-minded people, I consider you to not be a good person.  Someone who saw these as virtues rather than vices would think differently, but most would see these as vices.  Your very ideology is parasitic and a product of envy.  Communists cannot produce anything for themselves, so they try to pull others down to their level.  Rather than bettering things for themselves, they would see everyone live miserably as they do.  It is a childish revolt against any idea of success, hierarchy, or accomplishment.  So yes, I do see blind followers of your parasitic ideology to be the lowest scum of the earth.  Your ideology tells a lot of the person who follows it.  

Yeh us people with jobs and college educations thinking we know anything. Instead of reading publications with genuine cited research we should sit at home in our mom's basement reading blogs and masturbating to pictures of my little pony.

Your "obvious contradictions" are so pathetic that I feel like it's hardly worth bothering with. But since you have pointed it out:

1. "Those violent refugees are not representative of all Muslims.  It is a religion of PEACE, I swear!  If you be more tolerant and welcoming, maybe they will stop raping your women and shitting on your streets."

You make a false argument here. You argue that refugees are violent, therefore Islam is violent. This does not follow as not all refugees are muslim. In fact not all refugees are Muslim. Those who are, mainly come from Syria, which historically was one of the most secular states in the Levant. 

In addition, extrapolating the actions of a minority onto a majority is not fair or sensible. For example, the USA has a murder rate of about 4 per hundred thousand and about 1% of the population is in prison. I don't judge that all Americans are violent criminals however. Less than 1% of migrants have committed a crime since arriving in Europe. Are Americans more dangerous than migrants? You're taking anecdotal hearsay and projecting it onto an entire group. This isn't intelligent or sensible.

2. Muslims throw gay people off buildings and treat women as pets

So do Christians, in parts of the world. Hamas love throwing people off the top of buildings, it's true. I wouldn't project the actions of terrorist organisations on over a billion others. I know plenty of muslims who spend their time doing normal things like anyone else. They get on with their lives, have jobs, boy/girlfriends, catch the bus, go to the cinema, get a starbucks, get pizza, do all the normal things anyone does. They don't abuse women or throw gays off buildings.

However you're right that some muslims do these things. So do some Christians, some Jews, some Hindus, some atheists, some people in general. What is stupid is to extrapolate that all muslims are doing this. That is nothing more than barely veiled prejudices. 

3. Islam is a religion; not a race

This is the same argument used to promote anti-semitism. Islam isn't a race, it's true. It's a religion. And if you criticise Islam you are completely good, I have no problem with that and neither should anyone else. When you however suggest that all muslims are woman-raping terrorists who throw queers of buildings, you are not being critical of a religion. You are making generalisations about a group of people and it is racism by proxy. It is an attack on them as migrants, not a criticism of their religious beliefs, of which most critics remain mostly ignorant.

Btw gleaming vs gleaning isn't a typo, you just didn't know how to spell it. I pointed it out because another sign of the pseudo-intellectual bull the alt-right love to produce is that they try to sound smarter than they are by upping their vocab.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Yeh us people with jobs and college educations thinking we know anything. Instead of reading publications with genuine cited research we should sit at home in our mom's basement reading blogs and masturbating to pictures of my little pony.

Your "obvious contradictions" are so pathetic that I feel like it's hardly worth bothering with. But since you have pointed it out:

1. "Those violent refugees are not representative of all Muslims.  It is a religion of PEACE, I swear!  If you be more tolerant and welcoming, maybe they will stop raping your women and shitting on your streets."

You make a false argument here. You argue that refugees are violent, therefore Islam is violent. This does not follow as not all refugees are muslim. In fact not all refugees are Muslim. Those who are, mainly come from Syria, which historically was one of the most secular states in the Levant. 

In addition, extrapolating the actions of a minority onto a majority is not fair or sensible. For example, the USA has a murder rate of about 4 per hundred thousand and about 1% of the population is in prison. I don't judge that all Americans are violent criminals however. Less than 1% of migrants have committed a crime since arriving in Europe. Are Americans more dangerous than migrants? You're taking anecdotal hearsay and projecting it onto an entire group. This isn't intelligent or sensible.

2. Muslims throw gay people off buildings and treat women as pets

So do Christians, in parts of the world. Hamas love throwing people off the top of buildings, it's true. I wouldn't project the actions of terrorist organisations on over a billion others. I know plenty of muslims who spend their time doing normal things like anyone else. They get on with their lives, have jobs, boy/girlfriends, catch the bus, go to the cinema, get a starbucks, get pizza, do all the normal things anyone does. They don't abuse women or throw gays off buildings.

However you're right that some muslims do these things. So do some Christians, some Jews, some Hindus, some atheists, some people in general. What is stupid is to extrapolate that all muslims are doing this. That is nothing more than barely veiled prejudices. 

3. Islam is a religion; not a race

This is the same argument used to promote anti-semitism. Islam isn't a race, it's true. It's a religion. And if you criticise Islam you are completely good, I have no problem with that and neither should anyone else. When you however suggest that all muslims are woman-raping terrorists who throw queers of buildings, you are not being critical of a religion. You are making generalisations about a group of people and it is racism by proxy. It is an attack on them as migrants, not a criticism of their religious beliefs, of which most critics remain mostly ignorant.

Btw gleaming vs gleaning isn't a typo, you just didn't know how to spell it. I pointed it out because another sign of the pseudo-intellectual bull the alt-right love to produce is that they try to sound smarter than they are by upping their vocab.

1. The Muslim refugees(not refugees in general) are in the fact the violent ones.  These are people who are of middle eastern descent and many have outright advocated instituting Sharia law in Europe.  Americans don't emigrate in mass numbers to other countries and then proceed to rape women and children, kill innocents, and smash property. 

2. You are grasping at straws.  If a few Christians do this, it is only in isolated parts of the world.  Christianity has been vastly reformed, yet the majority of Muslims refuse to reform or denounce the actions of the "radicals".  Your argument is fallacious as atheists, Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc do not act based off their religion or lack thereof.  However, Islam as I have said is unreformed and they act according to their religion.  These values are taught in the Qoran and they are raised as such.  Their culture is wholly incompatible with the Western world and should be remorselessly removed.

3. Do you think we should we just ignore the fact that they rape woman, throw queers off buildings, and attack Westerners? Yeah, I'm not afraid of being called a racist if my country's security and founding institutions are at stake.  

*Sure, you can believe what you want about the typo.  It's typical for those without a solid argument to attack such trivial things in order to veer off of the main point.     

>triggered

Another tell tale sign that someone spends too much time in front of a computer.

Triggers/triggering/triggered is one of those things that has completely lost all meaning. As evidenced by the fact that it now refers to literally any shred of emotion or investment in responding.

Also relevant.

ea3.jpg

Edited by durmij

That's funny.  Since "better" is almost entirely based off of subjective values, yes it could be called an opinion.  Because I don't value insecure, envious, and weak-minded people, I consider you to not be a good person.  Someone who saw these as virtues rather than vices would think differently, but most would see these as vices.  Your very ideology is parasitic and a product of envy.  Communists cannot produce anything for themselves, so they try to pull others down to their level.  Rather than bettering things for themselves, they would see everyone live miserably as they do.  It is a childish revolt against any idea of success, hierarchy, or accomplishment.  So yes, I do see blind followers of your parasitic ideology to be the lowest scum of the earth.  Your ideology tells a lot of the person who follows it.  

No, as in, you have an opinion... other people have proof. You talk a lot about ideas without proving anything true about them, or accomplishing anything decent with them. For example: "Your very ideology is parasitic and a product of envy" — this is a completely meaningless sentence. It just tells me you're a venemous person who likes to talk shit. God says, in every religion, to honor him by doing good works, which are the furthest things from your mind. You know what that is? Sad.

☭

No, as in, you have an opinion... other people have proof. You talk a lot about ideas without proving anything true about them, or accomplishing anything decent with them. For example: "Your very ideology is parasitic and a product of envy" — this is a completely meaningless sentence. It just tells me you're a venemous person who likes to talk shit. God says, in every religion, to honor him by doing good works, which are the furthest things from your mind. You know what that is? Sad.

Haha!  I spit on your god fool.  Altruism and pity are characteristics of the weak.  Those who indiscriminately help others are lacking in themselves so they do this in the hope of a meaningful existence.  Good and evil are both man-made constructs, but I wouldn't expect you to understand such a thing.  Admit it.  You help others only because it makes you feel better than them.  By pitying, you can for once look down on another.  You know what that is?  Sad.

Haha!  I spit on your god fool.  Altruism and pity are characteristics of the weak.

THIS_IS_THE_ENEMY_-_NARA_-_513554.jpg

☭

Back to the OP. If there was no Islam, there would be no terrorism. Explain that liberals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_terrorism

☭

That just tells me that the last 'christian' terror group was the KKK, of whom has nowhere near the significance of ISIS

That's not what it says at all, you just hit CTRL+F and pretended that was reading. 

• Upvote 1

☭

The KKK is definitely on the more familiar side, that's for sure. 

Klan%2BPamphlet.jpg

☭