Saints Radio Network

Peacockpenguin

9tkSt8z.png

Welcome to The Saints Radio Network! This is a radio network hosted by the Third Street Saints. We have great shows and great hosts and great music. We'll have music to fit everyone's musical tastes. We will officially launch on Monday morning PST. Eventually when the following gets bigger we will start to sell sponsorship spots on our shows. We're also looking for anyone that wants to host a show we have many timeslots open. You can find us on our discord channel at https://discord.gg/z4vGdN3. I hope you guys can come out and have a listen.

Penguin

• Upvote 2

Politics, being drunk and/or high on air and trains is what makes a radio show. Music does not.

If I wanted rl radio I'd listen to rl radio :|

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Politics, being drunk and/or high on air and trains is what makes a radio show. Music does not.

If I wanted rl radio I'd listen to rl radio :|

There were people that were interested in hosting a music hour and I don't see anything wrong with letting them do that in an empty timeslot.

Most of the content will be talk show or variety show based. For some people it would be interesting to see what the Orbis community thinks about real life events.

As far as the Orbis centered talk shows go it would be a convenient place for people to go to see what the latest news around the world is.

I very much appreciate the feedback. It only makes the product better.

• Upvote 1

I feel behind the times... what Discord is? How does it do radio? Can I get it in podcast form?

(In any case, good luck with the station — nothing wrong with more community media)

“Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.â€

Ezekiel 16:49-50

☭

I feel behind the times... what Discord is? How does it do radio? Can I get it in podcast form?

(In any case, good luck with the station — nothing wrong with more community media)

Discord is a messaging app. It's basically replaced irc. There are voice channels where people can communicate with each other. Depending on the settings I can make it so that only "hosts" can talk and play audio clips and the rest of the people in the room listen.

That is up to the individual host to see if they want to record the show and release it in podcast form or not. It would be easy to do though. The Saints Radio would be "live" and podcasts could be released later.

Hopefully all shows will be found here within 24 hours of original broadcast, for those that want to listen again, or for those that were interested, but were unable or too lazy to listen live.

You can also see a schedule of programs there.

Edited by James XVI

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Orbis Weekly Roundup show in ~1 hour from this message (5PM server time) to any interested, or you can listen to last weeks on our web page.

Head over to https://discord.gg/z4vGdN3and join our Saints Network voice channel to listen.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

Interested in hearing interviews with both Valyria and Oblivion regarding their treaty break up?

The Orbis Weekly Roundup show in 30 minutes from this message (5PM server time) to any interested (I'm great at short notice announcements)or listen later on our web page.

Head over to https://discord.gg/z4vGdN3and join our Saints Network voice channel to listen!

Edited by James XVI
  • Upvote 1

THE Definitive James: