The Biggest Micro- War Yet! (DoW)

Victorio Agila

raising_the_flag_over_the_reichstag_by_a

As of today, Our old rival. The Guardians of Scotland, has declared war once more, This time they brought some friends with them! 

These are the alliances that attacked the Global Communist Bloc, They Call themselves. The Anti- Communist Task Force .

Adeptus Astartes

Euroasian Union

Oglethorpe Alliance

Guardians of Scotland

Wheel of Fortune

These alliances will regret the day that they banded together like fools to destroy us. They shall die in a pool of bloody pixels, and we shall use their blood to paint our flag. We shall wave that flag above their fallen cities and that day will mark our greatest glory! The day that the Bloc fought against this coalition of anti- communists!

Long Live the Bloc!

Edited by Victorio Agila
  • Upvote 5

"The Real Proletarian Revolution was the friends we made along the way" - marxbot

These alliances will regret the day that they banded together like fools to destroy us. They shall die in a pool of bloody pixels, and we shall use their blood to paint our flag. We shall wave that flag above their fallen cities and that day will mark our greatest glory! The day that the Bloc fought against this coalition of anti- communists!

Will you ever give up?  Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Fools I own Liberty Prime! And goodluck to the task force. Especially Scotland!

Ps: Id join in if my alliance would let me!

• Upvote 1

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

I don't recognize any of these names...

Ha! I recognise one of them! Am I winning then?

But anyway, yeah gl hf and all that stuff. It's like the super late tremors of the world war or something. GG both parties, micro drama is where it's at

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Yay micro drama! I wonder if this micro will find itself involved, too - https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=831- :ph34r:

Since everyone is offering to throw money around for a specific cause, I (as a poor guy) will give all my buttons to a volunteer willing to roll Chaunce.  :nyan:

• Wiki Mod

Mensa will throw its 'official' support behind which ever side converts to Dioism first. Otherwise they can both burn to the ground as filthy snow lovers.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

Taxing resources at all is dumb.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

"Current Tax Rates: 10% Money, 5% Supplies"

I must say, I'm actually personally offended by this.

YOU CALL YOURSELF COMMUNISTS.

And here I am running 30/30 on Rose lol

It would actually be more communist to have 0%/0%. In a communist society, there is no state and the producers self-organize and take care of their needs that way.

Well, either 0%/0% and organization outside of a taxation mechanism or 100%/100% with everyone having bank access and the people deciding jointly on the use of the money/resources.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1

I was right,the GCB are gonna get rolled,communism never works,it's bad.I officially support the Scotts,they'd be doing the world a favour if they took you down,you're the North Korea of orbis,when will you ever give up?

P.S : it'd be funny if arrgh joined in,lol

• Upvote 2

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha