Iron Fist Regime announces intentions to impose a reign of terror through Global Domination.

strategy zro x

Well aren't you just a Lil qt? You flatter us with your intent on world domination, surely that means we are worth ruling? However, I do suggest you keep it to yourself. This type of post draws attention of the more... unwanted kind. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

"I am here" is declaring existence.

"I am here and am gonna kick your asses while you worship my junk!" is role-playing.

Whether you like it or not, he's the leader of an alliance in game, and has posted a DOE in the alliance affair section. The fact that roleplaying is added into his DOE doesn't make this any less of a DOE. It absolutely does belong here. You'll just have to suck it up I'm afraid.

• Upvote 2

gkt70Td.png

Would be exciting to see you rise up to the level where you can actually meet the servants of Khorne on the blood fields, and dedicate skulls to his throne. Unfortunately you wont make it past the raiders likely soon to eat you, especially having painted this huge target on your back

• Upvote 1

Would be exciting to see you rise up to the level where you can actually meet the servants of Khorne on the blood fields, and dedicate skulls to his throne. Unfortunately you wont make it past the raiders likely soon to eat you, especially having painted this huge target on your back

In his situation I'd have taken advantage of the 14 day noob beige period, but he's already in gray. Even in powerful alliances, taking advantage of that noob beige isn't a bad idea. My advice to the guy (if he wants to accomplish something on his own) would be to stay as small as possible - with that 1 city + just enough infra/population to accomodate a maxed military (max barracks, factories and hangars, no drydocks) - and raid other nations in the micro range. Always in "pirate", to maximize the profits from raiding.

Plus, in case he wants to raid big alliances, if I were him I'd check every time for nations that might counter me, going for other targets if I observed I could get in trouble. Otherwise (and unless he joins a decent alliance), the higher his NS, the tougher it's gonna be for him to make it on his own. If he wants to grow and become a good player, the best thing to do would be to join a powerful and competent alliance (like BK or TKR), where he would be able to learn how to play the game properly. Good luck to him, I guess...

Edited by Insert Name Here

Well aren't you just a Lil qt? You flatter us with your intent on world domination, surely that means we are worth ruling? However, I do suggest you keep it to yourself. This type of post draws attention of the more... unwanted kind. Good luck!

You DARE have the sheer AUDACITY to voice your incomprehensible thought that you are worthy of being my slave?!

Only those who recognize my glorious majestic authority and grovel before me are worthy do my bidding, and even they are usually unworthy of basking in my awesome presence!

I have come to the conclusion that the only person with the raw power to inflict this tragedy of unjust helplessness upon me is... myself.

I must have gotten bored and decided to limit my own power and wipe my own memory out of boredom for the sake of the challenge. it's the only reasonable conclusion. and, of course, my intellect so far surpasses yours that I am sure of my reasoning.

That I am not entitled to the obedience and worship of the (worthy) universe is simply inconceivable. Those things and people which are unworthy shall be punished for existing before being wiped from existence when I achieve my true power yet again!

In his situation I'd have taken advantage of the 14 day noob beige period, but he's already in gray. Even in powerful alliances, taking advantage of that noob beige isn't a bad idea. My advice to the guy (if he wants to accomplish something on his own) would be to stay as small as possible - with that 1 city + just enough infra/population to accomodate a maxed military (max barracks, factories and hangars, no drydocks) - and raid other nations in the micro range. Always in "pirate", to maximize the profits from raiding.

Plus, in case he wants to raid big alliances, if I were him I'd check every time for nations that might counter me, going for other targets if I observed I could get in trouble. Otherwise (and unless he joins a decent alliance), the higher his NS, the tougher it's gonna be for him to make it on his own. If he wants to grow and become a good player, the best thing to do would be to join a powerful and competent alliance (like BK or TKR), where he would be able to learn how to play the game properly. Good luck to him, I guess...

You have successfully deduced phase 1 of my evil master plan.

But... I do have a plan for dealing with higher nation scores in later phases, which involves something you left out of phase one.

let's just say it involves more... agressive... recruitment than most other alliances.

As to joining a more powerful alliance, I used to be a seven-city nation in UPN, before I got bored and left for several months. I learned a lot from them before I left. When I came back and my nation had been deleted, I decided to try something different.

So far as I know, no other alliance is as devoted to brutal military conquest as the Iron Fist is. My nation is so military oriented (over half my total score) that I'm making almost NO infrastructure revenue. All new funds come from selling resources and raids. And I AM seeing slow but steady progress, as I expected for the war range I'm in.

The fact that I offer something different alone should be somewhat of an attraction to newer players. From a marketing standpoint, the only way I can compete with other, huge alliances is to offer something completely different.

You DARE have the sheer AUDACITY to voice your incomprehensible thought that you are worthy of being my slave?!

Only those who recognize my glorious majestic authority and grovel before me are worthy do my bidding, and even they are usually unworthy of basking in my awesome presence!

I have come to the conclusion that the only person with the raw power to inflict this tragedy of unjust helplessness upon me is... myself.

I must have gotten bored and decided to limit my own power and wipe my own memory out of boredom for the sake of the challenge. it's the only reasonable conclusion. and, of course, my intellect so far surpasses yours that I am sure of my reasoning.

That I am not entitled to the obedience and worship of the (worthy) universe is simply inconceivable. Those things and people which are unworthy shall be punished for existing before being wiped from existence when I achieve my true power yet again!

Ew, the double post. I'm starting to think this potential Orbis overlord is not as flawless as he outwardly appears to be.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

But... I do have a plan for dealing with higher nation scores in later phases, which involves something you left out of phase one.

let's just say it involves more... agressive... recruitment than most other alliances.

Are you going to try and blackmail people into joining your alliance? There was an alliance that used to do that (Free People of Earth). They attacked "nones" + members of other micros and the reason for war was something like "to end this war, join the FPE". My guess is that they only managed to recruit wimps who sucumb to blackmail, so I'd advise you not to use that recruitment strategy. Plus it made them a lot of enemies and if they haven't disbanded, at least I can't remember the last time I saw their name in-game.

I respect people who wanna do their own thing, but it's really tough out there for micros. A successful alliance requires a lot of work (incessant recruitment efforts, logistics, growth plans, FA, etc). You'd be better off joining an established alliance and growing steadily, then maybe try to start your own AA. For instance, a very important part of being a successful brand new alliance is getting a strong AA to protect it + having at least a good number of members set to join the project from the get go.

Otherwise it's just poor planning and most new alliances that don't fulfill those requirements usually do badly and end up disbanding pretty fast. Most people - me included - won't remember your cocky approach in the future, but someone will. A DoE where you basically insult everyone else doesn't do you any favors. In this game you need lots of friends (or at least not having way too many enemies), therefore creating unnecessary animosity is a bit of a shot in the foot. I don't take your approach seriously and frankly don't care if you end up getting rolled.

It's absolutely impossible to make it on your own in this game, unless you stay really really small. Insulting everyone else just damages your image and can only harm you. Like I said, most people won't remember you or your DoE in a few days, so if I were you I'd just lay low and mind my own business. I'd join a real AA like BK or TKR, which are probably the 2 best options for a new player to learn and grow.

I like new players and they're good for the game. I'm writing this not specifically for you, but for any noob who might be thinking of creating an alliance. Solid and successful projects require a lot of experience and know-how. I'm pretty sure much more experienced and knowledgeable players than me would tell you more or less the same thing I told you. The game is in constant need of new players. It's a really fun game if you know how to play it. If you don't learn, you won't enjoy it. Just a piece of friendly advice.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1

Whether you like it or not, he's the leader of an alliance in game, and has posted a DOE in the alliance affair section. The fact that roleplaying is added into his DOE doesn't make this any less of a DOE. It absolutely does belong here. You'll just have to suck it up I'm afraid.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Edited by The King in Yellow