Moderation Update

Four

-Public call-outs of the moderation team/administration

• Any time moderation or administration is publicly called-out by a member of the community, we will work professionally and diligently to rectify whatever issue came up, in a swift manner. 

-This announcement is formatted terribly, you should learn how to BOLD.

pls professionally and diligently rectify this problem ASAP

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

-This announcement is formatted terribly, you should learn how to BOLD.

pls professionally and diligently rectify this problem ASAP

First moderation  now formats. 

I can't ever do anything right. 

:P

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

All these changes look great! Thanks for taking the time to consider and give feedback, it's rather refreshing to have mods that listen rather than ignore or even punish dissenters.

Now we just need to ban GreatKitteh and we'll be on our way to decent forums...

Edited by Holton
  • Upvote 3

I'm going to assume that LordRahl2 having been running scared for a long time has finally managed to get the high energy Trump SUPERthread closed. Just another victory for the Roz if he requires such things, I LOVE IT MAGGLE!

This'll go great I'm sure and I look forward to the post election period where I will if God blesses his last gift on this Earth, the Roz, be able to continue posting.

I'm going to assume that LordRahl2 having been running scared for a long time has finally managed to get the high energy Trump SUPERthread closed. Just another victory for the Roz if he requires such things, I LOVE IT MAGGLE!

This'll go great I'm sure and I look forward to the post election period where I will if God blesses his last gift on this Earth, the Roz, be able to continue posting.

Sorry to burst your bubble there Roz........I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with LR2. 

X4EfkAB.png

Uh, no. We locked those threads when we discussed these new policies.

Had nothing to do with LordRahl2.

tumblr_nrkmfbUz9q1uomx7lo1_400.gif
Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice try Roz! I noticed that you let that thread languish.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Sorry to burst your bubble there Roz........I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with LR2. 

Uh, no. We locked those threads when we discussed these new policies.

Had nothing to do with LordRahl2.

Its a nod to our feud in the Social hub and HAVING FUN, nothing more folks.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice try Roz! I noticed that you let that thread languish.

Most dominant thread on the entire forum languished? Please. I got more busy recently so less posting is all there is to it and besides at the end of the day any activity is more than the Clinton Super thread you never dared to bring about.

Not that this matters so thats that.

Yes, languish. Your posting there fell way off as your guy nose dived.

Anyway, wrong thread for this. I appologize.

I had nothing, directly, to do with the thread closing. Our combined shit posting may have.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Yes, languish. Your posting there fell way off as your guy nose dived.

Anyway, wrong thread for this. I appologize.

I had nothing, directly, to do with the thread closing. Our combined shit posting may have.

Thats what I like to hear. Me and LordRahl2 tussled so much they had to change the rules. Thats how you know you're big league BROTHERJACKDUDE!

I applogize also but had to say something relating to the Trump thread... it went on for so long but no more... like the Trump ads you will be missed.

All these changes look great! Thanks for taking the time to consider and give feedback, it's rather refreshing to have mods that listen rather than ignore or even punish dissenters.

Now we just need to ban GreatKitteh and we'll be on our way to decent forums...

Or you can just not attack paracov since I practice self-restraint out of respect for NPO. :P Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• Wiki Mod

Or you can just not attack paracov since I practice self-restraint out of respect for NPO. :P

1. You attacked us this last around so thats not a fullproof plan going forward.

2. The war is over so aren't you supposed to in your cage again?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• 1 year later...