Slow Connection, both on forum and in game

Rozalia

For the last couple of days my connection to the forum and in game has been just terrible where it just takes forever to load what you clicked to go to (constantly reloading it seems to be faster). Talking to others it seems only some players are getting it and not all.

• Upvote 3

tbh sound like a you problem. 

clear your cache through your browser and then through your terminal - then try again. 

I never have a problem in the multiple locations I use this game. 

I've had a couple members complain about this too. They sometimes get the "This site is not available" cloudflare message. It hasn't happened to me, but a few BK members have spoken about it.

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

tbh sound like a you problem. 

clear your cache through your browser and then through your terminal - then try again. 

I never have a problem in the multiple locations I use this game. 

Quite naturally I know such basic fixes. However it seems (at least for me) to have fixed itself so thats good.

• Upvote 1

Error 522 Ray ID: 2f2b2645090442af • 2016-10-16 11:25:50 UTC Connection timed out

This happens all the time the last 3-4 days. Cloudflare says they cannot reach this website (both game and forums),I can't play the game anymore. And it is only this website that I have issues with.

I have tried to reboot computer and router. I normally use Chrome so I thought I give Internet Explorer a try since its totally clean so make sure it aint my browser, did not help at all.

It if doesnt get any better soon I might as well just stop playing this game :( Hardly bother to login these days as even that is just too much to ask for it seems.

• Administrators

Not sure what the issue is exactly - I suspect it could be something on CloudFlare or the host's end. I expect it will be resolved automatically within the next few days.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I've made a tweak that might help users. Please monitor for the next week and let me know if you see an increase or decrease in these numbers.

Unfortunately this is hard to debug because we have no visibility on how or when this error occurs. As people have noticed, it seems to be mainly concentrated to Europe.

The problem stopped for a few days and came back just yesterday, and since my ISP is beyond useless I tried resetting the DNS server address myself and that seemed to fix it. The forums are still sluggish but I suppose that's just the way they are. 

• Administrators

Seems slow to me.

Why not up the VPS you're using? Might cost a bit more money but it'll pay off in player enjoyment. 

You should probably either learn to use a computer, or shut your damn pie hole. The issue is to do with connectivity, not server load.

• Upvote 1