A Viridian Decree

MoonPie

Good luck to VE o7

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

The "Paperless" bloc is definitely a thing. A de facto third sphere, if you will.

We're not as close as you think. All paperless alliances don't automatically join "the bloc" nor is there even a bloc. VE going paperless does help the game and I like the move, and Roz Wei does support paperless alliances and have a no raid policy against them. But that's just Roz Wei. TEst and Arrgh are free to roll VE to death if they wish. But we're not a bloc, and if we were, going paperless doesn't auto draft you in the bloc.!

• Upvote 3

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Yeah, you're right. The negotiations with TEst, Arrgh and Roz Wei to get VE in the bloc were fierce. I was there, you could cut the tension with a knife.

Does this mean HBE is going paperless?

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Does this mean you are protected by TEst?

We've uncovered the biggest conspiracy in P/W of all time.

The TEst sphere.

large.jpg

Edited by Shifty Stranger
  • Upvote 4

Many thanks and shout outs to Rose over these almost 2 years. Y'all protected VE in infancy and paid for the alliance flag we fly to this day. You switched sides in the Great VE Wat and we are forever thankful for everything. You will be missed as an official ally to VE.

I'm satisfied to know that my bribe is still remembered. :D

It's been real, VE, but we had to kill that ridiculous "Paracov" term somehow and we both know that the Covenant is immortal. >_>

See you around!

xzhPlEh.png?1

Does this mean HBE is going paperless?

We've pretty much been paperless since TOG cancelled on us. We have no treaties other than protection from VE. Unless you count our contract with Arrgh. So, no. We're not going paperless. We have already been for quite a while.

gkt70Td.png

we both know that the Covenant is immortal. >_>

Treaty web compilers hate them!

Local alliance bloc exposes shocking anti-breakup secret!

Learn this one WEIRD trick to their stunning results!

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

• Wiki Mod

Treaty web compilers hate them!

Local alliance bloc exposes shocking anti-breakup secret!

Learn this one WEIRD trick to their stunning results!

Can confirm not a bot. Missed a pigeon joke.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid