Make America grab !@#$ again

SoS

Women have 1/2 the upper body strength of a man. Hence there are limits to how serious a thrashing a man can get from a woman on average. Also, the number of men beating their wives is overwhelmingly larger than the other way around, so no wonder men beating women is a larger issue.

Hold up, hold up. Did you just acknowledge that men and women are different? I'm sorry but that is sexist and I'm afraid I can't take a bigot like you seriously. Edited by Octavius

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Women have 1/2 the upper body strength of a man. Hence there are limits to how serious a thrashing a man can get from a woman on average. Also, the number of men beating their wives is overwhelmingly larger than the other way around, so no wonder men beating women is a larger issue.

This however does not mean that any man can still get a huge kung-fu ass kicking from a woman. And there are always exceptions though it is uncommon.

Some members of the human species see more to existence than just procreation and preservation. Seeking dominance to be the alpha male in a herd is an outdated and outmoded model which we are currently adapting to newer, more modern means of mating and proliferating.

Unlike the previous era, society no longer views women as property.That is a modern concept. If you consider this degenerate, good luck with dating.

That really all you think it comes down to? "Procreation and preservation"? There is nothing outdated nor wrong with a man being dominant in a relationship. We get it of course as some men aren't simply dominant, but violent which is of course wrong. In my opinion often these things come down to the people in the relationship being desperate and not immediately sorting things out. If you want to be dominant then you should be so from the start and make clear that things are going to go your way. If she doesn't like it then whatever, skip the sex and do something else/go to sleep/see her off home/whatever. Being a goodie two shoes about it may get you the girl but you'll be unhappy and some unfortunately ultimately get violent. Oh and no I'm not saying the woman is to blame in that scenario. The general point that applies to people of all orientations is if you decide to go with a partner who does not match your wants in general life/bedroom/so on out of desperation then do not be surprised to be unhappy. Better to keep looking, and no I don't believe in the whole "we totally hate what the other wants but... we get along".

I find that sort of talk most odd as these days most who use such terms do not mean it in the literal sense of "you are literally a possession like my car" sort of deal. Acknowledging a woman as yours is not a bad thing, likewise you belong to her as that is what that sort of relationship entails and people being terrified of that is hilarious. If it's so scary they should just stop lying and just be buddies if not serious and swingers if they are.

Not sure who is being serious or just trying to troll......but you all need to reevaluate your lives as these comments are completely uncalled for. I just hope for your sakes that your mothers, aunts, sisters or even daughters are never put into a situation where they have to deal with someone like you "!@#$-tards".

Calm down, not talking about violently choking with malice. It's an act that requires permission and trust. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder how many of the shitposters who argue for male dominance have a female partner.

This however does not mean that any man can still get a huge kung-fu ass kicking from a woman. And there are always exceptions though it is uncommon.

That's why I said "on average."

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

That really all you think it comes down to? "Procreation and preservation"? There is nothing outdated nor wrong with a man being dominant in a relationship. We get it of course as some men aren't simply dominant, but violent which is of course wrong. In my opinion often these things come down to the people in the relationship being desperate and not immediately sorting things out. If you want to be dominant then you should be so from the start and make clear that things are going to go your way. If she doesn't like it then whatever, skip the sex and do something else/go to sleep/see her off home/whatever. Being a goodie two shoes about it may get you the girl but you'll be unhappy and some unfortunately ultimately get violent. Oh and no I'm not saying the woman is to blame in that scenario. The general point that applies to people of all orientations is if you decide to go with a partner who does not match your wants in general life/bedroom/so on out of desperation then do not be surprised to be unhappy. Better to keep looking, and no I don't believe in the whole "we totally hate what the other wants but... we get along".

I find that sort of talk most odd as these days most who use such terms do not mean it in the literal sense of "you are literally a possession like my car" sort of deal. Acknowledging a woman as yours is not a bad thing, likewise you belong to her as that is what that sort of relationship entails and people being terrified of that is hilarious. If it's so scary they should just stop lying and just be buddies if not serious and swingers if they are. 

I find that most who do use the term are dominating and controlling. Yes, my wife is my wife and I am her husband. I do not dominate her in the relationship and control is a mutual act. I am given dominance in some aspects, as she is given dominance in other aspects, and it is a mutual agreement between the two of us that it is so. But in my experiences dealing with the public on a personal level most who throw their dominance in the relationship usually end up single, violent and lonely in the end. As I said in the past, the best relationships are based on mutual respect and communication, not dominance and control.

• Upvote 1

I find that most who do use the term are dominating and controlling. Yes, my wife is my wife and I am her husband. I do not dominate her in the relationship and control is a mutual act. I am given dominance in some aspects, as she is given dominance in other aspects, and it is a mutual agreement between the two of us that it is so. But in my experiences dealing with the public on a personal level most who throw their dominance in the relationship usually end up single, violent and lonely in the end. As I said in the past, the best relationships are based on mutual respect and communication, not dominance and control.

Well of course you always get your bad eggs doing stuff like forbidding their women from dressing in X or talking to other men and all that guff, thats not what I'm talking about. Anyway if that is what you (and her) are happy with then great, whatever works for both of you. However to assert (what I feel you and generally society in general do) that such a thing should be how all relationships should be is wrong. Not every man and woman wants that and desire a different sort of relationship. Many of those people feel forced to try a make a go at such a thing and end up unhappy.

I don't disagree that mutual respect and communication is needed, that was after all what I said in what you quoted. You should only behave in such a manner if you know that is what the woman wants too and if not then obviously you are not suited for each other. 

• Upvote 1

It's a central Republican platform that women shouldn't be allowed to control their own bodies. It's not a surprise they also believe a man can subject a woman to whatever he wants.

I laugh at the "dominant" males I've know, because they are completely dependent on women. They don't know how to do shit for themselves. A woman will go to extremes trying to find ways to be useful to a self-sufficient man.

• Upvote 1

Not sure who is being serious or just trying to troll......but you all need to reevaluate your lives as these comments are completely uncalled for. I just hope for your sakes that your mothers, aunts, sisters or even daughters are never put into a situation where they have to deal with someone like you "!@#$-tards".

I guess someone who thinks differently must be pretty hard to deal with.  It would definitely destroy preconceived notions of objective universal values.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

It's a central Republican platform that women shouldn't be allowed to control their own bodies. It's not a surprise they also believe a man can subject a woman to whatever he wants.

I laugh at the "dominant" males I've know, because they are completely dependent on women. They don't know how to do shit for themselves. A woman will go to extremes trying to find ways to be useful to a self-sufficient man.

Having 10 abortions after taking the dick from everyone in sight to prove that one is in control of their body isn't exactly a "right" that anyone should be guaranteed.  Lets start on abortion.  After a certain point when the fetus is developed, you cannot take the moral high ground and yet simultaneously propose to take away the life of the unborn just because you were too irresponsible to use protection or just not be a !@#$.  If you are alright with killing fetuses for the so called abortion rights of a woman(I suppose a baby doesn't have rights), then go ahead and say it.  Also, Marriage is a mutual contract and obligation.  When someone sleeps with someone other than their spouse, they are disrespecting their said spouse and dishonoring the mutual contract.  There is absolutely no excuse for this and it doesn't prove that someone is "independent and in control their body" by walking around naked and acting like a !@#$ with no self respect whatsoever.  Just because you don't believe in standards doesn't mean that society is just going to throw it away.  Standards are what create healthy communities and if these are removed, you get a degenerate hellhole where everyone lacks any notion of virtue.  Simply look at the ghetto thug culture in rap music and you will see degeneracy.  Drugs, sex, "hoes", degradation of women, etc..  The first thing you need to do when you feel like accusing someone else of sexism is look at yourself and ask if you are supporting what is truly best for women.  

On another note, it would seem that liberals are actually the most sexist and condescending towards women.  Many conservatives and traditionalists believe in standards because they see women as respectable partners who should be held up as paragons of virtue.  Liberals, on the other hand, take every opportunity to rid society of standards and personal consequences; telling women that they don't need to have self-respect.  For liberals, women are not capable of higher standards and so are treated as if they can act in the most despicable fashion and still be accorded respect.  When someone is held to higher standards, they should take it as a compliment; not an insult.  I would personally find it degrading if someone told me that I wouldn't be judged no matter how foolish or despicable I acted.  I am sure many others are like this and there are many women who don't appreciate being looked down upon by the white knight liberals coming to their "rescue".  These women I speak of(like Lauren Southern) are those who are truly independent; not the ones who say they are independent and then(ironically) proceed to demand that others pay for their college education and healthcare, while repeating everything they heard in the mainstream media.      

• Upvote 1

Overwhelmingly larger is an exaggeration. That makes it sound like the numbers are 90/10 or 80/20 when they are closer to 60/40.

Regardless, there are plenty of systems in place to help women who are victims of domestic violence and almost none for men.

"so no wonder men beating women is a larger issue." A larger issue, implies that most people see domestic violence against men as an issue, which isn't the case. It's played down, dismissed and ignored, which you are actually demonstrating.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

...and of course we have to go to the socially inept left-right paradigm and argue semantics which are subjectively defined.

Having 10 abortions after taking the dick from everyone in sight to prove that one is in control of their body isn't exactly a "right" that anyone should be guaranteed.  Lets start on abortion.  After a certain point when the fetus is developed, you cannot take the moral high ground and yet simultaneously propose to take away the life of the unborn just because you were too irresponsible to use protection or just not be a !@#$.  If you are alright with killing fetuses for the so called abortion rights of a woman(I suppose a baby doesn't have rights), then go ahead and say it.  Also, Marriage is a mutual contract and obligation.  When someone sleeps with someone other than their spouse, they are disrespecting their said spouse and dishonoring the mutual contract.  There is absolutely no excuse for this and it doesn't prove that someone is "independent and in control their body" by walking around naked and acting like a !@#$ with no self respect whatsoever.  Just because you don't believe in standards doesn't mean that society is just going to throw it away.  Standards are what create healthy communities and if these are removed, you get a degenerate hellhole where everyone lacks any notion of virtue.  Simply look at the ghetto thug culture in rap music and you will see degeneracy.  Drugs, sex, "hoes", degradation of women, etc..  The first thing you need to do when you feel like accusing someone else of sexism is look at yourself and ask if you are supporting what is truly best for women.  

On another note, it would seem that liberals are actually the most sexist and condescending towards women.  Many conservatives and traditionalists believe in standards because they see women as respectable partners who should be held up as paragons of virtue.  Liberals, on the other hand, take every opportunity to rid society of standards and personal consequences; telling women that they don't need to have self-respect.  For liberals, women are not capable of higher standards and so are treated as if they can act in the most despicable fashion and still be accorded respect.  When someone is held to higher standards, they should take it as a compliment; not an insult.  I would personally find it degrading if someone told me that I wouldn't be judged no matter how foolish or despicable I acted.  I am sure many others are like this and there are many women who don't appreciate being looked down upon by the white knight liberals coming to their "rescue".  These women I speak of(like Lauren Southern) are those who are truly independent; not the ones who say they are independent and then(ironically) proceed to demand that others pay for their college education and healthcare, while repeating everything they heard in the mainstream media.      

Two things: Whoever hurt you in the past was an extreme case. Most women in my relative little existence are not anywhere near as diabolically maligned as the ones you are describing, and I used to live in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Also, despicable is just as much Conservative as their Liberal counterpart. The Right can be just as tainted and oozing evil just as much as the Left. Both have their bloody hands and women issues is one that both sides of the aisle can be blamed.

• Upvote 1

Why are you assuming all such people are Conservatives who are against abortion?

Hearsay.

Overwhelmingly larger is an exaggeration. That makes it sound like the numbers are 90/10 or 80/20 when they are closer to 60/40.

Regardless, there are plenty of systems in place to help women who are victims of domestic violence and almost none for men.

"so no wonder men beating women is a larger issue." A larger issue, implies that most people see domestic violence against men as an issue, which isn't the case. It's played down, dismissed and ignored, which you are actually demonstrating.

"Current literature on IPV has alternative view points in relation to Gender Symmetry theory. A 2008 review published in journal of Violence and Victims found that although less serious situational violence or altercation was equal for both genders, more serious and violent abuse was perpetrated by men. It was also found that women's physical violence was more likely motivated by self-defense or fear while men's was more likely motivated by control.[104] A 2011 systematic review from the journal of Trauma Violence Abuse also found that the common motives for female on male domestic violence were anger, a need for attention, or as a response to their partner's own violence.[105] Another 2011 review published in the journal of Aggression and Violent behavior also found that although minor domestic violence was equal, more severe violence was perpetrated by men. It was also found that men were more likely to beat up, choke or strangle their partners, while women were more likely to throw things at their partner, slap, kick, bite, punch, or hit with an object.[106]

Researchers have also found different outcomes in men and women in response to intimate partner violence. A 2012 review from the journal Psychology of Violence found that women suffered disproportionately as a result of IPV especially in terms of injuries, fear, and posttraumatic stress.[107] The review also found that 70% of female victims in one of their studies were “very frightened†in response to intimate partner violence from their partners, but 85% of male victims cited “no fearâ€.[107] The review also found that IPV mediated the satisfaction of the relationship for women but it did not do so for men.[107]

Gender symmetry is also consistent with government findings. According to government statistics from the US Department of Justice, male perpetrators constituted 96% of federal prosecution on domestic violence.[108] Another report by the US department of Justice on non-fatal domestic violence from 2003-2012 found that 76 percent of domestic violence was committed against women and 24 percent were committed against men.[109] Professor Ruth M. Mann of University of Windsor, who is an expert on sociology and criminology, has stated her opposition to gender symmetry theory of domestic violence on the grounds that women as well as children are the main victims in the "annual pile up" (Coyle, 2001) of victims being murdered by intimate partners and fathers throughout Canada (AuCoin, 2005; Ogrodnik, 2006).[110]"

77oKn5K.png

This thread is now closed. 

Please refer to this moderation update post.

Please utilize the General Debate or General Discussions forum to create a constructive/fruitful discussion or debate on presidential elections, candidates, or policies. 

This lock has been approved by Alex & Four.

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC