Make America grab !@#$ again

SoS

That's terrible

Triggered?

• Upvote 3

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

That's terrible

Don't blame me. Blame God, blame evolution, blame science for making choking such a good thing to do. Trust me folks, try it, satisfaction guaranteed... not too tight and for too long though... unless you're both into that anyway. I don't judge.

I have to say I disagree with Trump on this. Everyone knows you got to choke women to establish dominance and really light their fire. Believe me.

Now if only the girls I hang out with saw it that way XD

Some members of the human species see more to existence than just procreation and preservation. Seeking dominance to be the alpha male in a herd is an outdated and outmoded model which we are currently adapting to newer, more modern means of mating and proliferating.

Some members of the human species see more to existence than just procreation and preservation. Seeking dominance to be the alpha male in a herd is an outdated and outmoded model which we are currently adapting to newer, more modern means of mating and proliferating.

You say modern; I say degenerate.  Who is to say that more "modern" means better?  This myth of progress needs to seriously stop.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

You say modern; I say degenerate.  Who is to say that more "modern" means better?  This myth of progress needs to seriously stop.

Totally.  We need to go back to the good old days where we could beat women (as long as the stick was appropriately sized).

You degenerates need to learn that the past was where it was at.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Totally.  We need to go back to the good old days where we could beat women (as long as the stick was appropriately sized).

Those were the good old days weren't they?  Now, males are beaten by their wives and found groveling at their feet.  At least the beta ones like yourself; the ones who shouldn't even be considered men.  I mean..who doesn't like beating women?!?

• Upvote 1

Those were the good old days weren't they? Now, males are beaten by their wives and found groveling at their feet. At least the beta ones like yourself; the ones who shouldn't even be considered men. I mean..who doesn't like beating women?!?

Right! Except my wife doesn't do that. Sadly we talk.

I am sure our relationship would be enhanced with a little good old fashioned physical violence.

/////////

In all seriousness your reply is emblematic of your whole alt-right movement's logic.

To you: If men stop beating wives then you believe that women will start beating men. Homosexual marriage? -then young women will be raped and probably dogs too.

You should summon bubblegum to provide the logical proof showing that stopping domestic violence leads to fluffy getting raped.

• Upvote 1

You say modern; I say degenerate. Who is to say that more "modern" means better? This myth of progress needs to seriously stop.

Although, I agree with you to an extent, I wouldn't necessarily say modern is either better nor degenerate. It's just a monkey smoking a cigar in a suit and top hat. Between the politics of grabbing !@#$ and not grabbing !@#$, I choose the politics of grabbing !@#$. If grabbing !@#$ is wrong, I don't want to be right. Date rape, also.

Right! Except my wife doesn't do that. Sadly we talk.

I am sure our relationship would be enhanced with a little good old fashioned physical violence.

/////////

In all seriousness your reply is emblematic of your whole alt-right movement's logic.

To you: If men stop beating wives then you believe that women will start beating men. Homosexual marriage? -then young women will be raped and probably dogs too.

You should summon bubblegum to provide the logical proof showing that stopping domestic violence leads to fluffy getting raped.

The "equality" of society says that women are free to hit men but the moment a man hits a woman it is "muh oppression". Do you support this logic or lack thereof? Either you don't or you in fact would be addressing that man and woman are different. In which case, you could very well be considered a sexist.

The "equality" of society says that women are free to hit men but the moment a man hits a woman it is "muh oppression". Do you support this logic or lack thereof? Either you don't or you in fact would be addressing that man and woman are different. In which case, you could very well be considered a sexist.

The "equality" of society says nothing of the kind.

Logic fail elsewhere. 

• Upvote 1

The "equality" of society says nothing of the kind.

Logic fail elsewhere. 

How then would you explain the current double standards pushed by the media and society as a whole?  The fact that you deny such a thing means that you are probably living in your own ignorant little bubble.

Edit: Not many men started beating their women outright for no reason.  If a woman starts going hysterical and slapping and kicking like a mule, a good slap to the face can wake them up.  Additionally if a woman is with another man aside from their husband and acting like a !@#$, you cannot blame the man for having a violent response to this.  The "no violence against women under any circumstances" just shows the double standard and how people want to escape any consequence of their actions.

Edited by Octavius

Unlike the previous era, society no longer views women as property.That is a modern concept. If you consider this degenerate, good luck with dating.

Nope.  Women as property is not a traditional concept, but a Judeo/Christian/Islamic concept.  The pagans of Europe viewed women as sacred givers of live and as such, they were accorded great respect.  They had different roles yes, but they were not considered property or by any means inferior as a whole.  Just as men wouldn't be the best suited for expressing empathy and caring for a child, women were not the best suited for battle or leadership.  No one was considered "better" than the other; both took pride in their role in the community and the family.

I have to say I disagree with Trump on this. Everyone knows you got to choke women to establish dominance and really light their fire. Believe me.

Don't blame me. Blame God, blame evolution, blame science for making choking such a good thing to do. Trust me folks, try it, satisfaction guaranteed... not too tight and for too long though... unless you're both into that anyway. I don't judge.

Piss on them to assert dominance

Now if only the girls I hang out with saw it that way XD

Although, I agree with you to an extent, I wouldn't necessarily say modern is either better nor degenerate. It's just a monkey smoking a cigar in a suit and top hat. Between the politics of grabbing !@#$ and not grabbing !@#$, I choose the politics of grabbing !@#$. If grabbing !@#$ is wrong, I don't want to be right. Date rape, also.

Not sure who is being serious or just trying to troll......but you all need to reevaluate your lives as these comments are completely uncalled for. I just hope for your sakes that your mothers, aunts, sisters or even daughters are never put into a situation where they have to deal with someone like you "!@#$-tards".

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

Nope.  Women as property is not a traditional concept, but a Judeo/Christian/Islamic concept.  The pagans of Europe viewed women as sacred givers of live and as such, they were accorded great respect.  They had different roles yes, but they were not considered property or by any means inferior as a whole.  Just as men wouldn't be the best suited for expressing empathy and caring for a child, women were not the best suited for battle or leadership.  No one was considered "better" than the other; both took pride in their role in the community and the family.

I beg to differ, as women were also traded as property and treated as spoils of war. Only did the royal/chieftain tribal methods regards specific women for the roles you speak of, such as the Celts, the Britons, etc. but the average female peasant or citizen in the Heathen and Pagan communities were  property, just the same as women have been treated up to the modern era.

Edit: Not many men started beating their women outright for no reason.  If a woman starts going hysterical and slapping and kicking like a mule, a good slap to the face can wake them up.  Additionally if a woman is with another man aside from their husband and acting like a !@#$, you cannot blame the man for having a violent response to this.  The "no violence against women under any circumstances" just shows the double standard and how people want to escape any consequence of their actions.

Not many women started beating their men either. If a woman starts getting hysterical, men should leave, just the same as a women should leave violent men.

I understand the concept of women abusing men. I also understand where you see a double standard. But to respond with an act of violence due to a cheating woman is just as ridiculous as a woman staying with a cheating man. End the relationship if there is an issue, but responding with violence is unhealthy- and criminal. Take a higher ground.

• Upvote 1

Women have 1/2 the upper body strength of a man. Hence there are limits to how serious a thrashing a man can get from a woman on average. Also, the number of men beating their wives is overwhelmingly larger than the other way around, so no wonder men beating women is a larger issue.

77oKn5K.png

How then would you explain the current double standards pushed by the media and society as a whole?  The fact that you deny such a thing means that you are probably living in your own ignorant little bubble.

The double standard pushed by society...is what?  If men or women commit domestic abuse they face and generally recieve the same punishment.  The fact that more men than women do so might say something about how subgroups raise boys.  The fact that you cannot see such a thing probably living in your own ignorant little bubble.

As to the rest: No.  Just no.  It is never right for a spouse to attack their partner.  No "a good slap to the face does not wake them up"...I can absolutely blame a man or woman for having a violent reaction to a problem.  Looks like YOU have the double standard here.

Your level of shit posting keeps going up.  I am sorry for your lot in life that you have to use violence to deal with problems when your female companion sleeps around on you.

• Upvote 1