You All Can Stop Now

Yosodog

Glad to have peace and I guess paying $30m in reps is better than paying $400m in reps which is what Chola and The Coalition originally demanded of Alpha for honoring an allied treaty request.

• Upvote 2

Glad to have peace and I guess paying $30m in reps is better than paying $400m in reps which is what Chola and The Coalition originally demanded of Alpha for honoring an allied treaty request.

We asked 100-200m reps and we were not even pushing for it seriously. Once we learned Alpha is not willing to pay (which is totally expected), we didn't delay the peace process. You are really going to make a big deal out of it in every thread in AA section?

• Upvote 3

We asked 100-200m reps and we were not even pushing for it seriously. Once we learned Alpha is not willing to pay (which is totally expected), we didn't delay the peace process. You are really going to make a big deal out of it in every thread in AA section?

You asked for reps against an alliance you declared war on... I think it's a pretty big deal.

• Upvote 2

Yay. finally!

Who are you calling a hoe? Fite me!

a30ec3bde38c405db1370543c048566b.jpg

Don't listen to them <3

They're edgy weebs.

• Upvote 1

You asked for reps against an alliance you declared war on... I think it's a pretty big deal.

Yes we did declare war first, but all Alpha did is launch nukes one after another. Which means, winning side took a huge loss, even more than the defeated side and the reps that we asked were supposed to, somewhat level the losses. At the same time, we are aware of the fact that we were the aggressors, so we didn't really insist on getting the reps.

More than just asking, what really matters is how things moved forward. But the fact that you are making a big deal out of it, looks like you want to score some PR points against our alliance.

The initial demand is never the one you're actually after, it's just meant to be a starting point. That's why it's called a negotiation ;)

If they're going to nuke us, cause harm to every nation on Orbis (thanks to the radiation update) and drag out the war, even when it was pretty clear that they couldn't win, then yes, we will ask them to pay for it. Regardless of how or why they entered the war.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

Normally I'd say "boo peace", but this war was getting pretty stale. Happy rebuilding to everyone involved and let's all recover quickly so we can rek each other's pixels again ASAP. Screw the NAP!  :ph34r:

As for the peace terms, I don't get why AAs on our side would agree to such a lenghty NAP. Well, at least that ridiculous NAP doesn't prevent the likes of Mensa or t$ from attacking anybody.  :P

Edited by Insert Name Here

Congrats to everyone on reaching peace. Looking forward to a orbis filled with PEACE. All have fought well, now rest well and rebuild.

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.

If they're going to nuke us, cause harm to every nation on Orbis (thanks to the radiation update) and drag out the war, even when it was pretty clear that they couldn't win, then yes, we will ask them to pay for it. Regardless of how or why they entered the war.

You mean they should just roll over and take the beating instead of punishing alliances that oA into an MDP or those that choose to go after nations that have clearly surrendered? Nuclear weapons are the only way they can get back at alliances when there is clearly no way of winning conventionally. Futhermore, using the radiation update as an excuse for extracting reps from a damaged alliance is a really lazy excuse. If you truly believed that, then I'll be waiting for you to get reps from NK, Fark and all the other alliances that extensively used nukes this war.

You took damage from the war and wanted to get back at them, just admit it. Chola has at least. 

Literally right after the peace was announced, I was attacked by a UPN nation. Otherwise, good war to all!

Well, there goes the NAP. :lol:

That didn't last long. Engaging new targets now.