Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Roquentin

Summary: NPO let their members shoot their mouths off, took awhile to respond officially, and now looks like they've borrowed UPNs PR strategists...

4/10

wtf did we do?

Also, I have a feeling that this post is going to end the war. I'm calling it now, peace on next update boys.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Good, now the next person who mentions (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) should be lynched.

Drink.

Well said Roq. This sort of thing is a step in the right direction. Hopefully more from both sides follow.

scSqPGJ.gif

While we have a long and rich history, it was  never our intention to replicate the same things here as in other realms and we have no expectation of such. While the culture is carried over along with the name and the flag, we are not interested in making this a mere continuation of another universe.  In a new realm, the potential for trying new things is something we have been excited about. The material conditions here are vastly different from any other. We are not trying to coast off our achievements elsewhere. We are here to be part of the landscape of this world and will be focusing on our future here not our past elsewhere. 

I genuinely wish you luck with this.

GnWq7CW.png

Summary: NPO let their members shoot their mouths off, took awhile to respond officially, and now looks like they've borrowed UPNs PR strategists...

4/10

I always thought Greatkitteh was our only PR Strategist at the time. So i guess you are right.

• Upvote 3

Good, now the next person who mentions (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) should be lynched.

My money is on Roq getting lynched. I like to take the short odds.

We Need to build a wall around (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)! A great big wall! Keep those invading Mongolians out!

• Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

I thought we settled this issue since day one of P&W. I suppose the majority of current leaders are... Ignorant, to say the least.

Yeah, totally should take this thread as an opportunity to shit talk the majority of alliance leaders in the game. That's so going to help.

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

There's literally no reason for anyone who might have had an issue with NPO to not take this at face value.

Good luck! I'm all for a pound of the reset button.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs