Looking to start a Business? Well you've come to the Right Place!

Church

Crosby Enterprises

Crosby Enterprises is Officially Open for Business, We are a small independent Corporation Managed by CEO Crosby and the Shareholders Board. Crosby Enterprises is a Corporation that helps manage and fund new Corporations within Orbis as well as all the off branches of Crosby Enterprises such as Crosby Defense Contracting, Crosby Mining, Crosby Insurance Company, Crosby Aluminum and Munitions Manufacturers. 

We are looking for young, ambitious people who are looking to start their own Company in Orbis, LIKE YOU! 

We offer a variety of of benefits with signing up with Crosby Enterprises, such as the following:

Start up Loans: We can offer you up to 20 Million Dollars to start up your Business at 1% Interest Rate (Flexible) 

Business Consulting: Crosby Enterprises is staffed with professional businessmen like myself to give you 24 Hour Consulting on your business.  

General Management Assistance: Crosby Enterprises will gladly help you manage and run your new business as well as help hire people for it.

Stock Management Assistance: We at Crosby Enterprises know how hard it can be sometimes to manage the people who invest in your business, so we will gladly aid you in keeping track as well as the safest amount to offer your stock at.

Business Banking Accounts: Keeping your money safe can sometimes be a hard thing to do, we have a secure location to keep your money safe that also comes with Monthly Interest, the longer it's there, the more there is!

Advertising: â€‹Advertising costs money and resources as well as time, Crosby Enterprises can and will Advertise your Company for low cost. 

Investment Opportunities: We also offer you a place at our Shareholders Board, buying Stock has never been more profitable.

Other Services: Upon Request, we may consider other services, for a fee of course, shoot me a message in-game.

Those as you can see is our extensive list of the services we offer you when you contact us. While Crosby Enterprises is a new Corporation, we are ready and prepared to take on many tasks in handling not just our own, but your business as well, we are the first business to offer these benefits for relatively low cost. Message Corsby, CEO of Crosby Enterprises if you are interested.  

Crosby

CEO of Crosby Enterprise

Valkyire, Orbis

"Management at Low Cost" - Crosby

• Upvote 2

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

I will take a free $20 Million dollars currency and the no interest rate of the money currency.

Please. 

You should know never to take a Flexible or Variable Interest rate, because by a binding contract I could potentially over time make it a 50% Interest rate and you could do nothing about it. That's just a life tip. Make sure it's always a fixed rate....... Good to hear from you again though, you should come back to NatRP though we all miss you over there :)

Also considering your pip, let's see how long it takes for you to file for bankruptcy. :ph34r:

Filing for bankruptcy is pretty smart considering it literally wipes all your debt and gives you another chance, I find it funny when someone like you says shit like that  :P

Plus i've been meaning to change it but it's the only one that agrees with me at this time. Also considering he is still a Millionaire and a Presidential Candidate, you can't talk shit on him considering your most likely playing this at your parents house, or maybe a one bedroom apartment.  :D 

Unless your still a kid which also gives you no reason to talk bad about him. 

After all those failed micros Church, I'm not sure anyone should trust you with their money.

Ok two things..... and i'll make them clear so that your pathetic excuse for a brain can understand them.

1. I use this game as a social experiment so I start alliances just for that reason and it's been a long time since I've started one. With that being said, only 2 have failed. 

2. At least i'm getting out their and trying something new rather than sitting in Rose, which is a successful alliance, but a failure at wars, which you had nothing to do with it's success.

So unless your an older player coming back which I doubt considering there is only 517 posts on your forum account. 

Also guys, everyone deserves a second chance, and that's something I'm very strongly about. Especially when half of you i've never spoke to in my life. Max is a cool guy though and I have nothing against him at all, i'll give him that. I really hate it when people like you go around talking shit on others when you have nothing to show for your own achievements. Also Sketchy, dude, I've been in this game a lot, and I mean a lot longer then you have. So please keep quite on something you know absolutely nothing about, plus none of you know the real me, and never will because I don't associate myself with bullies. 

This has been a Public Service Announcement from your truly, Crosby.

Sincerely,

So unless your an older player coming back which I doubt considering there is only 517 posts on your forum account. 

He led HSN back in Alpha, so yes he's an older [and far more competent] player.

I will also take you up on your 20mil offer :^)

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

He led HSN back in Alpha, so yes he's an older [and far more competent] player.

I will also take you up on your 20mil offer :^)

He played in Alpha? Wow I guess I do stand corrected but either way if you read my last comment entirely then you would know i'm already having a bad day and I don't want to hear any shit come out of your mouth or anybody's mouth. 

Also there is no such thing as Anarchy so your quote for your member title makes no sense.

Sincerely,

Best of luck bud, hope it is successful. 

If I am ever in the need of a service you'll be the first to hear. 

Guys give the kid some slack, mistakes are mistakes. Let's push to bring people to PnW not scare em off. Happy to see some initiative here,

(Where is my 5 mil for being nice ;)

Best of luck Dean. 

Best of luck bud, hope it is successful. 

If I am ever in the need of a service you'll be the first to hear. 

Guys give the kid some slack, mistakes are mistakes. Let's push to bring people to PnW not scare em off. Happy to see some initiative here,

(Where is my 5 mil for being nice ;)

Best of luck Dean. 

:D  God your a life saver........... but damn way to call me "kid"  :P

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

• 2 weeks later...

Ok two things..... and i'll make them clear so that your pathetic excuse for a brain can understand them.

1. I use this game as a social experiment so I start alliances just for that reason and it's been a long time since I've started one. With that being said, only 2 have failed. 

2. At least i'm getting out their and trying something new rather than sitting in Rose, which is a successful alliance, but a failure at wars, which you had nothing to do with it's success.

Also guys, everyone deserves a second chance, and that's something I'm very strongly about. Especially when half of you i've never spoke to in my life. Max is a cool guy though and I have nothing against him at all, i'll give him that. I really hate it when people like you go around talking shit on others when you have nothing to show for your own achievements. Also Sketchy, dude, I've been in this game a lot, and I mean a lot longer then you have. So please keep quite on something you know absolutely nothing about, plus none of you know the real me, and never will because I don't associate myself with bullies. 

Just a slight overreaction. I was only joking, you should learn to lighten up and take yourself less seriously.

As underlord already pointed out, I am a returning player.

There isn't anything wrong with joining a successful alliance and contributing there. I've done the whole run an alliance thing before, and now I'm content with just being a member.

tl:dr: chill the !@#$ out ayy

XLL3z4T.gif