TEst Occupation

Ole

Really! What do you hope to gain from this "occupation"? The leaders of Terminus Est are just mad that we refused to fly the stupid flag that they wanted us to. What fools! I don't care about your stupid occupation, and will build as many missiles as I want to. (I know the missile rule doesn't apply to me because I don't have 2000 points, but whatever) TEst, or whoever, has no right to occupy The Fighting Pacifists, as we have done no harm to any alliance without provocation.TEst's occupation of our alliance is plain tyranny and oppression, and TFP will not stand for it. We will fight it until we die! 

• Upvote 1

Really! What do you hope to gain from this "occupation"? The leaders of Terminus Est are just mad that we refused to fly the stupid flag that they wanted us to. What fools! I don't care about your stupid occupation, and will build as many missiles as I want to. (I know the missile rule doesn't apply to me because I don't have 2000 points, but whatever) 

It's a pretty cool flag, and it seems to me like the missile rule applies below 2000 score. 

It's a very tight race to see which skill tfp is best at: fighting, decision making, or reading comprehension. A special committee has been appointed to review the miniscule supporting evidence for each of these categories.

TEst's occupation of our alliance is plain tyranny and oppression, and TFP will not stand for it. We will fight it until we die! 

Prove it. Show me the same fervor in your actual combat.

Edited by Lo Pan
  • Upvote 2

It's a pretty cool flag, and it seems to me like the missile rule applies below 2000 score. 

It's a very tight race to see which skill tfp is best at: fighting, decision making, or reading comprehension. A special committee has been appointed to review the miniscule supporting evidence for each of these categories.

Uhhh! I know that the no missiles, spies, and ships rule only applies to nations with a score over 2000. I already said that in my previous post; I was trying to make a point. Apparently, it is not I who struggles with reading comp. Honestly, I am not great at fighting battles, but I will not submit, and I will not tolerate injustice. Also, the flag they want as to fly is not their flag, it is this an ugly flag that says "Armentia" on it for some reason. http://i.imgur.com/uFsfLH7.png

Armentia loosely translates to farmers. Judging from the iconography, TEst wants to lynch all farmers. Very nice

Also I think you fail to understand that everyone in TFP above 2000 score will be subject to TEsts wrath. Everyone in TFP with missiles will be subject to TEsts wrath. Everyone in TFP with spies will be subject to TEsts wrath.

Where does it say that?

Oh, ok, i'm sorry. :D  I was just a bit upset. But, still, this "occupation" of my alliance by TEst is terrible and completely unwarranted.

Also, the flag they want as to fly is not their flag, it is this an ugly flag that says "Armentia" on it for some reason. http://i.imgur.com/uFsfLH7.png

The irony in you not having the reading comprehension to see "Amentia" is amazing.

• Upvote 1

Oh, ok, i'm sorry. :D  I was just a bit upset. But, still, this "occupation" of my alliance by TEst is terrible and completely unwarranted.

Ok, I'm not in gov, but I'm pretty sure this is how we got here. We like whale meat/blubber and you guys had plenty.....so we loaded up our ships and went hunting. Once we had our fill, we put terms to you. You guys gave us the middle finger and told us to !@#$ off. So now here we are, the consequences of your refusal to accept the original terms. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone from my gov will be along shortly and scold me for speaking out of turn, but until then.......suck it up buttercup!

X4EfkAB.png

The irony in you not having the reading comprehension to see "Amentia" is amazing.

It's not ironic. I just accidentally typed Armentia instead on Amentia, that has nothing to do with reading comprehension. Also, I looked up Amentia, and I guess TEst is trying to call us mentally retarded. That's not at all clever.

Uhhh! I know that the no missiles, spies, and ships rule only applies to nations with a score over 2000. I already said that in my previous post; I was trying to make a point. Apparently, it is not I who struggles with reading comp. Honestly, I am not great at fighting battles, but I will not submit, and I will not tolerate injustice. Also, the flag they want as to fly is not their flag, it is this an ugly flag that says "Armentia" on it for some reason. http://i.imgur.com/uFsfLH7.png

Amentia is latin for madness and that flag is a thing of beauty. You could easily get into updeclare range if you wanted put the fighting back in TFP.

Ok, I'm not in gov, but I'm pretty sure this is how we got here. We like whale meat/blubber and you guys had plenty.....so we loaded up our ships and went hunting. Once we had our fill, we put terms to you. You guys gave us the middle finger and told us to !@#$ off. So now here we are, the consequences of your refusal to accept the original terms. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone from my gov will be along shortly and scold me for speaking out of turn, but until then.......suck it up buttercup!

That is kind of what i said in my first post. ("The leaders of Terminus Est are just mad that we refused to fly the stupid flag that they wanted us to.") I love your analogy with the whales btw, but whales can't sign peace treaties. edit: jk about "whales can't sign peace treaties". I don't know exactly where I was going with that one. My point was just that I think that your whale analogy was quite odd. lol

Edited by Edsel

I just noticed...

Why is the Polish flag upside-down?

Can somebody please explain?

[insert quote here]

Honestly, I am not great at fighting battles, but I will not submit, and I will not tolerate injustice. Also, the flag they want as to fly is not their flag, it is this an ugly flag that says "Armentia" on it for some reason. http://i.imgur.com/uFsfLH7.png

Do you speak for the entire alliance, or are you voicing your personal stance?

And to be honest, your lack of putting up a fight is just as much of an injustice than us sacking your Alliance, which was going to simply be a temporary set back and then we would both move forward. Also:

YYVeesC.png

Is okay, but:

AFpQcMf.png

is pretty cool.

• Upvote 1

Using default IRL nation flags as an alliance flag is pretty plebeian.

Terminus Est's original peace deal for TFP included us giving them not only their own really cool unique flag, but also us giving them the credits for it for free.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me, but I guess TFP wants to keep losing pixels, so w/e. Here we are now.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Using default IRL nation flags as an alliance flag is pretty plebeian.

Terminus Est's original peace deal for TFP included us giving them not only their own really cool unique flag, but also us giving them the credits for it for free.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me, but I guess TFP wants to keep losing pixels, so w/e. Here we are now.

Well at least you aren't totally evil.

• Upvote 1

The following is hereby forbidden to the occupied nations under Chaos Law, failure to comply will result in summary execution:

Possession of naval capabilities.

You're doing them a favour with this restriction, ships generally just suck. Tell them they can't have any aircraft, instead ;)

• Upvote 1

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

That is kind of what i said in my first post. ("The leaders of Terminus Est are just mad that we refused to fly the stupid flag that they wanted us to.") I love your analogy with the whales btw, but whales can't sign peace treaties. edit: jk about "whales can't sign peace treaties". I don't know exactly where I was going with that one. My point was just that I think that your whale analogy was quite odd. lol

First, PnW has a lot of animals, and they can do wonderful things. How dare you insult the animals of Orbis. 

Second, we're not mad. It's more of we're surprised. Surprised you would chose the option you did. Had you chose the flag, you would be halfway to not having to fly it already. Your individual nations would have never had to fly it, just you AA page. Normally plucky resistance can be given praise (see: not the current NPO/Alpha situation), especially by us. The problem being you're all bark and no bite. You claim to be ready to fight, but no one's fighting. Your former alliance leader claimed he was going to nip at our heels and be a constant pest. You could organize overwhelming our bottom few people, possibly so much so we'd have to ask an alliance with a larger middle tier to help us out. But you have not. You've chosen to talk about fighting, and honor while showing none. You're an insult to alliances who actually have these things. So no, we're not mad. 

I mean. If attacking Arrgh is your idea of putting pressure on us, and bitting our ankles.. Well you guys aren't even doing a good job at that.

XPv1A1F.png

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

First, PnW has a lot of animals, and they can do wonderful things. How dare you insult the animals of Orbis. 

Second, we're not mad. It's more of we're surprised. Surprised you would chose the option you did. Had you chose the flag, you would be halfway to not having to fly it already. Your individual nations would have never had to fly it, just you AA page. Normally plucky resistance can be given praise (see: not the current NPO/Alpha situation), especially by us. The problem being you're all bark and no bite. You claim to be ready to fight, but no one's fighting. Your former alliance leader claimed he was going to nip at our heels and be a constant pest. You could organize overwhelming our bottom few people, possibly so much so we'd have to ask an alliance with a larger middle tier to help us out. But you have not. You've chosen to talk about fighting, and honor while showing none. You're an insult to alliances who actually have these things. So no, we're not mad. 

I mean. If attacking Arrgh is your idea of putting pressure on us, and bitting our ankles.. Well you guys aren't even doing a good job at that.

XPv1A1F.png

A waste of a perfectly good leader name :(

Untitled.png

Have you noticed any change today from 3 days ago?  Its just what will have to be as long as you refuse us.

The flag isnt ugly, its a masterpiece made by the best flagmaker in Orbis. If you look at it, you'll see all the elements reflect your current circumstance.

uFsfLH7.png

The Red reflects the blood sheed, the laurels, the hanging peasents, the mark of Khorne and the Scrip "Madness" all refects this war and you should be able to see that.

P. S. at this point the Occupation costs TEst virtually nothing, and provides a fun playground for some of our friends play in. So you keep at it homeboy.

• Upvote 6

Ole2.png

so do something about it. do something other than puff your chest out on the message board and hope that we eventually just forget about you.

• Upvote 2

so do something about it. do something other than puff your chest out on the message board and hope that we eventually just forget about you.

Words retain their power.

Your alliance started an aggressive war against an overwhelmed opponent and now you're demanding they surrender their sovereignty to you and humiliate themselves in the process.

They said no. They continue to say no. Accept it, take what little remains of a gracious victory, and move on.

• Upvote 1