TEst Occupation

Ole

You guys don't respect TFP. (Does anyone?) Why should they respect you? Because of your millitary prowess over them?

Neutrals ought to be brought to heel, or "pacificsts" if they prefer, but lets not pretend that "disrespect", "disregard" and "lack of interest" are reasons to continue this war or humiliate TFP.

We might not respect them, but we have shown their reprecentatives respect and all courtesy due when engagded in FA. They have not and that too us is reason enough to keep this going.

Untill our offers of peace are taken that is.

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

Yes, waste your money on us please. We'll win by attrition and perseverance. At some point you'll get bored with curbstomping us, and at that point, we will win.

I fail to see how taking billions of dollars in damage and inflicting a small fraction of that to avoid accepting a peace that costs you nothing is a victory.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I fail to see how taking billions of dollars in damage and inflicting a small fraction of that to avoid accepting a peace that costs you nothing is a victory.

See my previous post, where I said I support the peace. And I (hopefully) am  obviously joking. TFP is losing pretty hard and we've been beat down heavily. Cromwell/Goodly deleted his nation today, along with two others. Still, the vote has been to fight on, so I'll continue to fight on.

Edited by Spontane

Who is asking them to respect us? They could post spam about us for all I care. Terms have not been met.

Amusing to see some of you guys to rush to their defense. Should I be militarizing right now due to the increased interest in seeing this conflict ending in white peace?

You are.

In the TFP case however that offer was met with dissrespect, dissregard and honestly a lack of interest in finding any common ground at all.

This pissed us off, like it would anyone im fairly sure.

Thus we wont back down on our demands

Unless you don't know what "thus" means.

Also, I wasn't "rushing to their defense". I called you out on what I thought was bullshit.

We might not respect them, but we have shown their reprecentatives respect and all courtesy due when engagded in FA. They have not and that too us is reason enough to keep this going.

Untill our offers of peace are taken that is.

What were the original demands you made for peace before these? 

Edited by Beatrix

Perhaps you shouldn't leave decisions to the type of people that will quit a multiyear game over 2 weeks of being at war

It's from IRL stuff, not war stuff. Besides, he wasn't the one that made the decision. Vote implies that the alliance decided, if that was unclear.

It's from IRL stuff, not war stuff. Besides, he wasn't the one that made the decision. Vote implies that the alliance decided, if that was unclear.

If it was unclear I was talking about 3 people . You know...The three people you spoke about when you said

Cromwell/Goodly deleted his nation today, along with two others

And yes I know what a vote means. If the alliance really did vote on this issue than it would have been impacted by people that quit a game after a two week war....who just so happen to have irl stuff coincidentally pop up.

So I'll say it again...Perhaps you shouldn't leave decisions to people that will quit a multiyear game after a two week war.

Are either you or The Teutonic Order representing The Fighting Pacifists now in this discussion?

The Fighting Pacifists could burn by your warhammers and I'll be glad. 

I just find it amusing you guys demand respect from TFP while giving none. Not that they deserve respect anyways, but they have no reason to respect you guys either.

Edited by Beatrix

The Fighting Pacifists could burn by your warhammers and I'll be glad. 

I just find it amusing you guys demand respect from TFP while giving none. Not that they deserve respect anyways, but they have no reason to respect you guys either.

Show me a single &#33;@#&#036;ing post where I ever demanded respect from TFP. Only thing I ever asked from TFP was more conflict, though I never got any.

Lets clear some shit.

-We did one round of warfare, told them if they want peace just change their flag for a month to the provided flag.

-Once they denied the flag I said we'd be willing to pay the credits if that was the hold up.

-Offer rejected, war continued. Eventually smaller nations start hitting their smaller nations. Raids yay.

-We don't care about their respect, really. We don't feel they deserve ours how things have gone nor do we want theirs.

-One of the loudest talkers about perma war has already deleted. RIP Cromwell. 

-We've presented another idea for how to get peace that doesn't involve a flag change or cost anything. Still waiting on a reply. 

Any questions?

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

Rambling disclaimer: As the state of my more intellectual and analytical mental faculties may currently range between functionally impaired and hallucinating entire posts and maybe even this reply and my current part of me that tries to keep me from offending anyone died of overwork due to lack of sleep, stress, and a general bad mood because of ffing presidential elections, I'm sorry for any English majors or writers who read this and would like to say that I apologize in advance for anything that may possibly offend you, tick you off, make no sense whatsoever, sound slightly demented/psychotic/ other mental things, offend thou grammar and speling sensibilities, insult you in a different language (if you do find one, it is entirely by accident), make you scream at the screen because of run-on sentences, draw strange looks from family and friends, make you stay up past midnight to type a reply, make you get bored of this and stop reading, get fed up with my blathering, make you ask when this list will end, etc.

Welp. That escalated. Well, as the new Assistant Facilitator of TFP, and also tired as hell because someone used up the coffee tin and it's past midnight, we're working on the peace deal thing. And, with the first round of war deal, I will say that I was one of the people who voted for war, since a seriously high fever waits for no one and no thing (games, homework, actual work, and studying be damned), SATs were that weekend and the mention of "I'm sure we all had fun" in the peace deal compounded with the BS I had to deal with that week pushed a very big berserk button. Second round was much better in terms of 'fun'. In defense of Cromwell though, his IRL problems have been going on for a little longer than the war. If I recall, he almost left the game once or twice because of same problem over the last few years. Any way, with the peace deal, I just put out it out on the discussion pages and we'll see what people think about it. Personally, I'm fine with it, though others might think differently. I personally think it's pretty damn funny, and a really neccessary laugh that I need before my blood pressure starts getting any higher and my heart explodes.

That should be all for my first actual post on the forums, so quichwe10, signing off.

Now, time to go and find that squeeze ball and try to take out my frustration from that guy who kept throwing garbage at me on the bus.

Any way, with the peace deal, I just put out it out on the discussion pages and we'll see what people think about it. Personally, I'm fine with it, though others might think differently. I personally think it's pretty damn funny, and a really neccessary laugh that I need before my blood pressure starts getting any higher and my heart explodes.

Holy hell, I've volunteered for the peace deal. It does need to be kept secret for now, but I think it's fully doable and a good way to end this.

This topic has gotten out of hand.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

• 2 years later...

TeST Occupying TFP? HA! That's really cute... I'll propose to TFP leadership that we abide by these silly rules they are putting on us so they actually have a fighting chance against us. 

*TFP reaction to TEST occupation* 

• Downvote 14

55 minutes ago, Victor Lopez said:

TeST Occupying TFP? HA! That's really cute... I'll propose to TFP leadership that we abide by these silly rules they are putting on us so they actually have a fighting chance against us. 

Yep, because y'all are such great fighters and totally not a huge blob of pixel huggery. Careful what you wish for m8.

6 hours ago, Victor Lopez said:

2XUxSUu.png

• Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif