Usernames

So after seeing Underlogic explain where the gc in his username came from, I got curious.

Where did everyone get their username?

About how long have you been using it?

What was the Username you used before it?

I got mine from CoD:WAW. My friend and his step brother kept teaming up against me, so I took to hiding in bushes, then jumping out and blowing them up. I always played red army so that's where the RedArmy part came from.

I started using it shortly after World at war came out so just over 5 years.

s129625

Funnily enough, mine came from world at war, and now one of the main browser games I play is Worlds at War.

• Upvote 1
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

My parents named me like this. Been using it ever since.

It's as good of a reason as any other reason I suppose lol.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Used LT (Lieutenant) Smithly on star craft as a kid because I always played Terran against my father and I wanted a name that seemed like it could fit and as I got older I ended up always using it. Shortened it down to Smithly because it got annoying when people called me EELTEE SMITTY. Now people think it's smithy.

• Upvote 1

e1msiPI.jpg

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

*ahem*

FIRST!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1536-underlordgc/?p=18551

Underlogic

You're doing this on purpose aren't you?
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I needed a name I liked that started with a K, and Kadin just happened to pop into my mind. And, that's that.

• Upvote 1

"In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."

- Harry S. Truman

Shortened it down to Smithly because it got annoying when people called me EELTEE SMITTY.

> People who don't pronounce that Lef tenant.

Mine's pretty simple - it's the name of the character who appears in my avatar and signature and upon whom my RP persona is based.

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

It has been by name on the internet for a while now since my first WoW account, it is Loki backwards. Before that I had the bright idea of using my IRL name in my username which was a bit stupid of me.

Ikol, Proud member of Terminus Est.

Moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticsandWar/

It has been by name on the internet for a while now since my first WoW account, it is Loki backwards. Before that I had the bright idea of using my IRL name in my username which was a bit stupid of me.

Why did I never notice that, viking are like half of my persona lol

Lol I think I was dumber. I used to use my student id number and password in elementary/middle school. I kept using it until I came up with BushMan, for the sole reason that it was more creative.

• Upvote 1

Az6EzuS.png

Why did I never notice that, viking are like half of my persona lol

Lol I think I was dumber. I used to use my student id number and password in elementary/middle school. I kept using it until I came up with BushMan, for the sole reason that it was more creative.

I used to use them as my passwords. 3 letters and 12 numbers. I still got my password strength "Weak" a ton. 

If that isn't a strong password, I don't know what is. 

Hmm... Maybe AhJuH9H1N1Yippeekiyay... Nah. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I used to use them as my passwords. 3 letters and 12 numbers. I still got my password strength "Weak" a ton. 

My school password was the first three of my last name and 288 I never got past weak either. Now I use my gf's name and some kind of important date at the end (I haven't forgot a single one since I started doing this) Most websites say it's moderate-strong. Which if you knew me irl you could figure it out in 10 minutes.

Az6EzuS.png

password_strength.png

Picture related.

• Upvote 4

Can't Stop The Signal.

PerfectMafia...the "Mafia" part came from an older username, Mafia-Maori-Spartan [usually shortened to just MMS], while the "Perfect" came from predictions and going perfect in them.

Um...others I've used are: Dbone5100 & Redskin5100....

Dbone is a nickname from my family because my first name starts with a "D" and I'm skinny like a bone....Redskins are my favorite football team, so yeah....

"War....War never changes....."

My school password was the first three of my last name and 288 I never got past weak either. Now I use my gf's name and some kind of important date at the end (I haven't forgot a single one since I started doing this) Most websites say it's moderate-strong. Which if you knew me irl you could figure it out in 10 minutes.

First letter of last name followed by 7 random numbers

F and L name initials followed by the last 4 numbers of your SSN

Now I use some other girl's. (Yes I know I said 12 numbers, but it is only 11.)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Obvious to most, or a google search will reveal that my name comes from a Tarentino flick called Reservoir Dogs.

This was my first thought, tbh:

SWTFbuN.jpg

Can't Stop The Signal.

I used to use "The_Gloved1"......and no....it had nothing to do with tne retard Michael Jackson.....but from the basketball player Gary Peyton, when I made my first Yahoo account back in like '99 or whenever that was. Since I started coaching american style football several years ago, I changed it to "Coach". Been using it ever since.

X4EfkAB.png

It has been by name on the internet for a while now since my first WoW account, it is Loki backwards.

I thought that was the case. :P

As for me, I made Don Juan for P&W exclusively so as to RP a Hispanic nation. Don is a Spanish/Italian title of respect, somewhat equivalent to English sir, but also a bit more like a Japanese honorific - I pulled it from having played Medieval: Total War a lot. And Juan = John. So Jefe Supremo Don Juan de la Isla de la Trinidad = Supreme Leader Sir John of Trinity Island, all translated. Best Korea, anyone?

Isla de la Trinidad is the the same Trinidad in Trinidad and Tobago too, located properly. :P

I also play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) by the name Imperator Honorius, this has a fair bit more history behind it. It originally started out as Emperor Horatius (this was also partially influenced by AoE II (Byzantine and Persian AI rulers)) on a Rome: Total War community forum, over time, it evolved into Imperator Honorius as I Latinised it. :P

• Upvote 1