Daddy, what did you do in the Great War?

TheNG

gg DEIC

Good Fight, good luck on a swift rebuild

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Colour change for an alliance that entered to defend an ally? That's a bit harsh.

They should choose their allies better, considering these same allies dragged them into a war that they could not win. But that's a discussion for another thread (or likely already been a discussion in another thread).

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

Colour change for an alliance that entered to defend an ally? That's a bit harsh.

DEIC hit TKR (along with NAC), before we had gone on the offensive against Fark/UPN/NPO. They also hit CS (CS had declared on UPN around the same time that DEIC hit TKR, so that's probably the defense you were thinking of). Either way, they never posted a DoW, so we assumed they were hitting us in the same vein as NAC/Rose. 

• Upvote 3

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

• Wiki Mod

I'm sure this has been hashed out in other threads already but... protecting an ally from counters in an offensive war is not a defensive act. You are assisting your allies aggression & therefore aggressors yourselves.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

"I watch the birds fly south across the autumn sky, and one by one they disappear."

Roquentin, are you starting to feel lonely in those trenches?

Congratulations on peace, DEIC.

I didn't want DEIC to be stuck in, so not really. TheNG knows my stance on it and I'm glad DEIC were able to reach an agreement independently and wish it could have been done sooner.

I didn't want DEIC to be stuck in, so not really.

All your friends could get out if you would swallow your pride :lol:

You act like you care for your allies and their allies you got in the war, but refuse to accept peace to get your allies out.

That is probably #1 reason I'm not allied to NPO or joined an alliance who is.

PoJQyFJ.gif

GG if only NPO would listen!

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Glad to see DEIC finally get peace. Definitely well deserved boys. o/ 

All your friends could get out if you would swallow your pride :lol:

You act like you care for your allies and their allies you got in the war, but refuse to accept peace to get your allies out.

That is probably #1 reason I'm not allied to NPO or joined an alliance who is.

Oh stop. NPO has no control over how peace negotiations go on for the other alliances seeking peace. The only leverage NPO gets in these scenarios is the leverage it gets from the opposing coalition. NPO had no problem with The Covenant trying to seek peace nearly three weeks. We are not fair-weather allies, we knew what we were getting in to, and the possible ramifications.After those talks broke down, everyone was on the same page. Stop trying to shift the blame for the war continuation solely on NPO when it's not that simplistic, and multiple parties are to blame. 

• Upvote 1
0Lovl.png

Oh please, the reps were reasonable at the time and they could have paid them with ease and the war would have been over weeks ago. They were the only people not to agree so yes, it is their fault.

NPO's only power here is to say yes or no to peace terms presented to them. BK then vests the power it has to end the war to Pacifica's peace talks. BK is just as responsible/if not more responsible. 

0Lovl.png

NPO's only power here is to say yes or no to peace terms presented to them. BK then vests the power it has to end the war to Pacifica's peace talks. BK is just as responsible/if not more responsible. 

BK was responsible up till NPO refused reasonable peace offers. All destruction after the talks fell through because they were the only ones who didn't want peace is on them.

We're gonna take over Clarke's job of fighting forever. What you did to Steve, and 1 billion dolllar reps, are irresponsible.

Speaking of Clarke is he still around?

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

We're gonna take over Clarke's job of fighting forever. What you did to Steve, and 1 billion dolllar reps, are irresponsible.

Speaking of Clarke is he still around?

Clarke fighting forever also permanently crippled DEIC, reducing them to a secondary power status. I guess NPO wants to follow in those steps.