Austro-Britannian Relations

Leopard I

The Chancellor takes the podium, slowly tinkering with the microphone. He begins to speak

"The recent news that has caused uproars and upset across Austria that we are a vassal state are false. The recent news was a small joke between World Leaders for which Austria personnel apologize, however, we did, in fact, discuss treaties with Britannia. 

The Austrian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Britannian Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia signed the Austro-Britannian Treaty of Friendship that outlines;

a Non-Aggression Pact

Sharing of Intelligence

Promotion of friendly relations

Bilateral meetings

Mutual respect. 

Alongside the Treaty of Friendship, the Vienna Accords signed by myself and the Emperor say the following "The Holy Britannian Empire is  committed to the defense of Austria and will continue to develop and Austrian Nation with militaristic, economical , and civic projects. Alongside this, the Austrian-Britannian Trade Agreement will reduce all tariffs between Austria and Britannia in trading goods. 

We thank you all, and that is all for today. My press secretary will handle all questions 

• Upvote 1

C.C: "Will Pizza be exported in from Austria to Britannia?"

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.