The steve stories chapter shit - North NPO declares war

greatkitteh

Embarrassed to give these clarifications in public?

First of all, I don't see forums as a place where people argue back and forth, that's the reason I told him to send me a message. If you want to talk to us, just join discord/slack/send a PM.

Second, there is absolutely no reason to be embarrassed about our decision to declare war on Rose/DEIC (in case of last war). You actively plotted against our allies (which includes Alpha's shit talk to others saying t$ paid to Arrgh to raid NPO) and so we declared war on your side considering our best interest. In this war, again NPO attacked alliances which are friendly to ours and we responded accordingly.

While we are on the subject, Placentica, please explain your comment on the other post (which I pointed out but you just ignored and didn't reply)

Q5lc78T.png

I rarely talk with people outside my alliance except a few familiar people, so I want a clarification on your claim.

Edited by Aerys Targaryen

I rarely talk with people outside my alliance except a few familiar people....

Tywin is in Arrgh, he was from erep I guess, why do you people always bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) here and pollute this game? :P :P

With all due respect Aerys, this was started when you posted this nugget. 

The claim that only 'our side' brings (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) matters into this world, when it's quite clear that NPO's (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) "sins" are being brought into this world constantly.  And I responded that it's my opinion that an entire PW war was started by your allies for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) related reasons, even alliances using direct quotes, images from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) in their declarations of war. You need to follow better.

As for this war, Alpha didn't attack any of your allies.  We were just defending our ally who was attacked, despite not even wanting this war.  And we entered conventionally only as an allied request. 

Yet, despite all of this, Chola still originally wanted $200,000,000.00 in reparations from us despite you having no treaty with Mensa.  You asked for more reps per member than even NPO was asked to pay.  And we were just honoring a treaty.

I have no issues with your alliance, but if you want to come in here with your head in the clouds and not even follow what is being said, expect to be set straight, no offense.

If you all keep talking about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) causing this war and other wars, I promise you I will start a war with all of you with the CB being talking about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) over here. I will burn you all to the ground.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

With all due respect Aerys, this was started when you posted this nugget. 

The claim that only 'our side' brings (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) matters into this world, when it's quite clear that NPO's (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) "sins" are being brought into this world constantly.  And I responded that it's my opinion that an entire PW war was started by your allies for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) related reasons, even alliances using direct quotes, images from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) in their declarations of war. You need to follow better.

So you are again ignoring my request for further clarification on your previous comment, anyways...

I made the first comment in a lighthearted manner (Notice those smileys there?), you took it seriously and started talking about an old war. In the war that you are talking about, your own (then) ally, Viridian Entente declared war saying "For Steve !". The same reason, "For Steve !" was given in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) while your allies declared war on MI6 when The Syndicate was fighting with Alpha. Our allies didn't start a war for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) related reasons, most of us don't care about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

As for this war, Alpha didn't attack any of your allies.  We were just defending our ally who was attacked, despite not even wanting this war.  And we entered conventionally only as an allied request. 

Yet, despite all of this, Chola still originally wanted $200,000,000.00 in reparations from us despite you having no treaty with Mensa.  You asked for more reps per member than even NPO was asked to pay.  And we were just honoring a treaty.

I have no issues with your alliance, but if you want to come in here with your head in the clouds and not even follow what is being said, expect to be set straight, no offense.

Ok, now you are talking about this war. You were defending your ally, we were defending our ally's ally. I never claimed you attacked a direct ally, but a friendly alliance and we responded with the help of other alliances. Regarding the reps, initially we asked for it simply because the damage done by your side is too high, but we didn't really push for it. You refused to pay and we were cool with it and moved on.

NOTE: We initially asked for 100m to 200m, especially because some of your members kept boasting about Alpha's bank having billions, though it's evidently not true.

Ok, now you are talking about this war. You were defending your ally, we were defending our ally's ally. I never claimed you attacked a direct ally, but a friendly alliance and we responded with the help of other alliances. Regarding the reps, initially we asked for it simply because the damage done by your side is too high, but we didn't really push for it. You refused to pay and we were cool with it and moved on.

NOTE: We initially asked for 100m to 200m, especially because some of your members kept boasting about Alpha's bank having billions, though it's evidently not true.

"Defending" an ally's ally isn't actually a thing, dude.  It's like me saying I'm declaring war on UPN in defense of my ally's ally's ally's ally's ally's ally in BK.  It's just aggressively declaring war on someone.

Tell me when the last time that someone was attacked for just honoring a treaty request, and then asked to initially pay more than $10m per member by one single alliance?  The contents of our bank do not justify ridiculous rep demands.  Alpha has been at a constant threat to be attacked since a few weeks after the 168-day war when I correctly thought we would be attacked.  What we sacrifice in nation growth for security has nothing to do with this war.  But, if you must know, the ex-member you attacked was not our bank and wanted to get a fresh start and now that I've gotten him peace he can go his own way again.

As for your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) comments, I barely play that game.  So any reasons for the actual wars starting have nothing to do with me, lol.  And you'd be laughed out of the building to make that claim over there.  The only people who use the "for steve" stuff as some smoking gun are people that don't have a clue for how that came about in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

I don't care what happens in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), but what I do care about is when your side brings (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) matters here.  It's not a two way street.  (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) can do what it wants, it can wage all the wars it wants for whatever reasons.  It can attack people for PW matters.  It can wage wars because someone's RL girlfriend cheated on them with another member in PW.  I. Do. Not. Care.

What I care about is how some PW leaders bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) drama here.  In (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) I'm not a fan of NADC because of their actions.  The Coalition is made up of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways):NADC members, so it's no surprise they are asking for reps and went out of their way to hit us in this war.  That really looks like they are bringing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) drama here, but only they know that for sure.  If NADC wants to hit my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance for PW matters....I don't care.  If tC goes out of it's way to target Alpha during the war and post-war for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) history....that I care about.  I do care when it's brought here and no one here wants another (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  And this game has almost entirely become the new (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), with outrageous reps, longer wars, and a hegemoney who all have a million treaties with each other.

Alpha started off by allying people that my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance was even enemies with.  I deliberately made it a fresh start on purpose.  Even NPO, I've not been close with in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) as many people will confirm.  I did a good job of keeping my PW matters to PW and basing my opinions on PW actions alone. 

But now we all have to observe matters in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) as they will indicate matters and wars that will happen here.  And I fear this game will head down that same path, but not with 40,000 players, but only 5,000 which will lead to a quicker death.

Edited by Placentica

"Defending" an ally's ally isn't actually a thing, dude.  It's like me saying I'm declaring war on UPN in defense of my ally's ally's ally's ally's ally's ally in BK.  It's just aggressively declaring war on someone.

Like it or not, we have two major spheres. Our treaty obligations call us to defend our allies and when our ally's safety depends on their ally, we jumped in. If this happens again, we will again do the same thing, we don't need to find an example from history book to say "it's a thing, dude". This is how politics has evolved in this game, we are simply responding to the existing scenario.

But, if you must know, the ex-member you attacked was not our bank and wanted to get a fresh start and now that I've gotten him peace he can go his own way again.

Irrespective of you, I was already in contact with him. Anyway, we gathered intel from his nation and that's not his personal stockpile at all. He took it from your other members and from our perspective, it's not possible to confirm whether he really wanted to create his own alliance or just create a new alliance for the sake of hoarding your money, the way Loxy did (not to mention, Loxy is the one who sent everything to Frauche).

You successfully gathered intelligence about Frauche. Your spies discovered that Frauche has 0 spies, $5,197,658.84, 24,039.73 coal, 48,218.38 oil, 34,892.16 uranium, 1,971.20 lead, 71,557.08 iron, 21,176.75 bauxite, 169,899.31 gasoline, 105,511.67 munitions, 92,527.22 steel, 151,422.85 aluminum, and 518,849.63 food.

blah blah I. Do. Not. Care. blah blah

I. Do. Not. Play. (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late but, GIVE THEM HELL NPO!

If you love them so much,just join them in their war,or better yet

GO BACK TO NATION STATES

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha