The steve stories chapter shit - North NPO declares war

greatkitteh

Too long have the workers, the common man bore the pain, the opression, the memes that come from dogs. Too long have the workers, our brothers in the south, tried best to bear such capitalist exploits. But when the imperialist puppet Yosodog ventured on aggression, it has been when too long was the front these same imperialists held across the border.

And now the workers strike. The Democratic People's Republic of North NPO (called "the north korea of pw by BK imperialists)'s workers are ready, and by extension, North NPO.

They are not soilders. They are not even men; literally by nature they are pacifists. But they if not men are boiiis, which the imperialist puppet goverment of false New Prison Order (called by imperialist BK as "South NPO??" cannot attest to.)

In recent years, North NPO was filled with tears of the conditions suffered by puppet south NPO , so much that the salt of the tears swept away the Korean peninsula.

All that k-pop. Just gone. The tears of North NPO crying of horrific abuses in the south flooded right though vanguard, and like magic North NPO annexed Vanguard.

Dear Leader (called incompetant salty Roquentin by untrue BK propoganda) Roquentin now stops those tears, or at least removes the salt. Now we cannot help crying because of joy.

The only reason true free thinking people of North NPO can be happy whilst South NPOers are eating birds of trees and drinking snow coffee (called "Kool aid" by malicious BK propoganda) must then come from something beyond human.

It must come from Kangaroo. It must come, from the intervention of Steve Buscemi.

And now like magic so is South NPO of annex

Now as the Greatkitteh begs on discord (true story) to use the greatest, strongest army on earth (malicious BK propoganda says "the world"; this is not true because NPO cannot take on Mosquitos, APEKS, or the Amino Acids on a distant BK-Imperialist free world called "Orbis") and free imperialist brethen.

He sounds whiny, but the words that then come out of dear leader Roquentin are not. With perfect hair, sleep deprived eyes, and a small grin that would never attest to the joy in liberating our South NPO comrades he says it.

85703-for-steve.gif

TLDR

Democratic people's republic of NPO declares war on the BK imperialist puppet Who Me of New Prison Order. Other members of False BK imperialist pigdog puppet !@#$ South NPO can be messed with or not depending on what steve says.

Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

EXTRA NOTES FOR MODS

No, this is not spam. It's a legit dow and Roq (aka dear leader of North NPO) can confirm.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

giphy.gif

Now please, allow me to show you the way back to Cybernations.

Comrade, what you must understand is that tales of NPO mistreatment of reeducation students are merely BK propoganda. North NPO has never, and will never, reeducate it's political enemies.

If you are talking about Dear Leader Roquentin's uncle Mi6, he was not of kill. He was killed FOR THE PEOPLE!

• Upvote 1

Greatkitteh was here.-

Wow NPO, picking on a worthless 1 man alliance. To shame.

You see my comrade, North NPO was never the aggressor in these conflicts. Its the south's one man embargo on us that forced peace loving dear leader to declare war.

• Upvote 1

Greatkitteh was here.-

giphy.gif

Now please, allow me to show you the way back to Cybernations.

If we're taking alliances back to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), then when is Tywin going to lead your alliance?

If we're taking alliances back to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), then when is Tywin going to lead your alliance?

Why would Tywin lead BK?

Uhh... is this the beginning of an elaborate coup?

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Because BK was an SNX splinter and some splinters merge back into their original alliance. 

Tywin is in Arrgh, he was from erep I guess, why do you people always bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) here and pollute this game? :P :P

• Upvote 1

It may seem like a dick move but they have a point in doing it. Traitors will be hung!

NPO really likes going after members who leave.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

It's not really traitorous once your AA decides to perma-war for ridiculous reasons.

No matter the cost you fight for what you joined in on. When you join an alliance you take an oath in defending it at all costs. If you join an alliance and act as if its nothing then you are lost in commitment. Plus its not gonna be perma-war all good things end eventually.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Tywin is in Arrgh, he was from erep I guess, why do you people always bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) here and pollute this game? :P :P

As a member of the Christian Coalition of Countries from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) Cornerstone which is explicitly stated to be the CCC's successor :P   I do agree. I find the idea of old alliances immigrating over to other games to be great and shows their history but not much more than that.

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

It's not really traitorous once your AA decides to perma-war for ridiculous reasons.

Except no one even brought up perma-war until BK used the potential of NPO pursuing it to keep UPN and co in? I don't really recall anyone ever protesting the idea even though it was never something we decided on. It also really won't look good if you try to portray anyone as a conscientious objector, because they have not existed and you will be proven wrong if you want to state otherwise. We have reasons why we were not incentivized accept the terms and to hold out for longer. I get it might not be understandable for you as you haven't been in a similar position and you don't have a long running history of tensions with the other side. If I were an outside observer with no bad blood with Syndisphere, I could see how it could come off as ridiculous, but there hasn't been much of a basis for good faith in relations. I was asked fairly recently if we would even reject white peace if it was offered and I said we had not set out such a position.

Edited by Roquentin