VIP role on Discord for VIPs

Dr Rush

• Wiki Mod

Post your nation link & user name for the public discord server to get masked as a VIP.

Currently grants you a spot above the plebs on the user list, a shiny gold username, & the ability to embed images & external emojis.

You must be on the server to be masked!

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

Done through here

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

You're not on the channel though?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

OP has been updated, none of the above requests are doable.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wiki Mod

I forgot this thread existed, anyways requests have been handled. #bestmodever

Not on the server can not be masked.

• 3 months later...

Can I have a legacy VIP too? :/

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Would kind of defeat the point, honestly. :P

How so? What does the tag mean?

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

• 2 weeks later...

How so? What does the tag mean?

There used to be a VIP forum and forum tag, but eventually Sheepy discontinued it and offered a final special deal for Legacy VIP (hence the legacy part).
xzhPlEh.png?1