Soooo how about that Trump?

Guinevere

LOL YOUR PROFILE PICTURE I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO REPORT THAT

leader pic comes from HOI4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Legion_of_America- " The Silver Legion of America, commonly known as the Silver Shirts, was an underground American fascist organization founded byWilliam Dudley Pelley that was headquartered in Asheville, North Carolina"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Dudley_Pelley- profile pic based on said leader. 

nazism may be against the rules, but if my memory is correct, fascism isn't. 

--

also, to contribute to the thread; the recent debates shouldn't be considered "debates". not enough policy talk, too much rhetoric.

Sure, I'm down for that. The prophecies have already spoken.

OK, let's formalize this:

"If Trump wins the presidential election, Kemal Ergenekon shall not post on any board in the "Social Hub" section. If Hillary wins the presidential election, Octavius shall not post on any board in the "Social Hub" section."

I confirm my participation in this bet.

Signed,

Kemal Ergenekon

Do the same, and the bet is on.

77oKn5K.png

"If Trump wins the presidential election, Kemal Ergenekon shall not post on any board in the "Social Hub" section. If Hillary wins the presidential election, Octavius shall not post on any board in the "Social Hub" section."

Signed,

Octavius

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler