A better, safer, more secure NPO

Guest Curufinwe

RIP NPO non existant whale tier

Judging by the economic principles espoused by NPO in this topic including 100% taxes and having members "pay" for cities they have already paid for via their own taxes before being able to leave the alliance, I think the reason for NPO's non-existent upper tier are readily evident.

This is why commies can't have nice things.

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

I have only one thing to say: Comrades before pixels. If you think we'll surrender then you seriously don't understand what keeps NPO together.

Orphan tears and the blood of fresh born clouds. That's what keeps NPO together.

OH! And the saturday night slumber parties. Last night's was the best. We did each others nails and ate cookies and talked about ALL the boys at school that we secretly want to have our way with, if you know what I mean ;).

Roq brought the cookies even though he know's we're all trying to lose weight. RUDE!!!!

• Upvote 2

The best thing about the whole Roz Wei-NPO situation is that NPO really tried to talk down to us like we were lesser than they were. They also thought we'd pay them $90m. I wonder if they do this to others. :v

Logs please :P

This is hilarious, whatever happened to this principled stance against reps?

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

It's either one of, or the longest war in the game's history. Looking back through the wiki, most wars end either within a week, or right around 3 weeks. The only possible contender is the 168 Day War and that depends on when you count that as starting. Just sayin.

The Alpha-tS war was the longest afaik.

Zoot threw 3 TKR members at me.

I did what? But I thought I was our econ guy and also that I was on vacation for the last week or so. HOW AM I DOING THESE THINGS?! :o

I have only one thing to say: Comrades before pixels. If you think we'll surrender then you seriously don't understand what keeps NPO together.

Honestly? I don't think anyone outside of NPO understands that...

We've got a kind of glue that's stronger than the dankest memes. It's dark magic. We're actually a cult, who cut ourselves each Thursday at precisely midnight, then the blood magic keeps us together. That's why every hit makes us stronger and why we keep coming back for more. You might win a year of battles, but NPO wins eventually. We bend and break like everyone else, but somehow we are never fully broken. That's what you guys will come to understand if you manage to stick it out in Orbis for long enough. The longer we go without war, the more dead wood and useless pixels we gather. War is when we cast aside the unworthy and grow as an alliance. The strongest steel goes through the hottest fire. We aren't there yet, we're in more like a faulty gas cooker that keeps fizzling out, but makes a lot of noise.

we're in more like a faulty gas cooker that keeps fizzling out, but makes a lot of noise.

I think this sums it up nicely.

Seriously though, this war is boring. NPO is so very meh, and dead, can't even loot from these people. Don't see the point. I mean, give em white peace, let them build a bit, maybe have some stockpiles and then attack again when there's actually some stuff to steal. They've already offered up an always valid CB. Use it. 

Could also make them a sphere wide noob training ground and let the other AAs go. That sounds good. Everyone needs some training, when they're starting out. This should be an easy way to learn game mechanics and what you can do in war without too much danger. 

Both sounds good to me, just my 2 cents of a currency no ones using. You do you, BK. <3

BSJSSxC.jpg

I did what? But I thought I was our econ guy and also that I was on vacation for the last week or so. HOW AM I DOING THESE THINGS?! :o

There's a reason why you're BK's sacred, pure, and iconic jewel. 

Edited by Woot

Sorry, Woot

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

The $yndicate got some A1 members from its POW camp :)

May BK have the same success with it as t$ has had :3

I'm serious I'll leave NPO for a bribe. :P

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

As to Roq and this whole "internal matter" dealing with Roz Wei. You've chosen your words poorly in a way. It should be a private matter between two alliances. Not an internal matter. Take it to the back rooms and work it out. Or don't. This is the part where I'd threaten you for threatening my friends in Roz Wei, but game mechanics won't let our alliances fight for a long time the way you're going. 

They literally brought it up here. I don't recall threatening Roz Wei. Roz Wei  threatened us, not the other way around.

The best thing about the whole Roz Wei-NPO situation is that NPO really tried to talk down to us like we were lesser than they were. They also thought we'd pay them $90m. I wonder if they do this to others.  :v

Again, that was you and you're the one who started going down the whole "are you going to try to control us like your allies in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)?" The entire time you were flexing your power and the fact that you knew we couldn't do much. My 90m demand wasn't for Roz Wei. It was for the individual in question who you said would pay originally. You started throwing out any of the more conciliatory things in the first convo and just started flaunting your position of relative strength while trying to deny it. I really have no idea what you're trying to accomplish by doing this since 1. there is no real benefit to antagonizing us(we're already at war with an entire sphere). 2.  it does nothing to help Roz Wei unless you guys feel good shitting on people who are already down. If you guys are just hopping on the anti-NPO bandwagon because it's cool, feel free. I really don't feel like responding further to this. If you ever want to straighten it out, you can find me.

What history?

The one you guys constantly reference lmao.  In Rose surrender the type of reparations NPO would demand came up. These are gov officials. Thanks for being intentionally obtuse.

Seriously though, this war is boring. NPO is so very meh, and dead, can't even loot from these people. Don't see the point. I mean, give em white peace, let them build a bit, maybe have some stockpiles and then attack again when there's actually some stuff to steal. They've already offered up an always valid CB. Use it. 

Yeah, we have so much to look forward to and come to the table for. Really.

Edited by Roquentin

Yeah, we have so much to look forward to and come to the table for. Really.

You've said this yourself. This is as much on you as everyone else. You think no one here is bored with you people? The struggle for relevance while cute, is not all that entertaining. But ok, you shove yourselves down our throat, don't complain when we chew then.

Seriously, literally said don't want to pay reparations because it would cripple you for the next war against us. Maybe stop fighting us instead of going down the same uninspiring road again. I know you also said what else to expect and we will never break up, but maybe, just maybe, if you took off that future telling hat you got on and gave this sphere more than a couple of goddamn weeks without war, it might happen. Or it won't. In any case you wouldn't lose anything more than you already are.

• Upvote 1

BSJSSxC.jpg

You've said this yourself. This is as much on you as everyone else. You think no one here is bored with you people? The struggle for relevance while cute, is not all that entertaining. But ok, you shove yourselves down our throat, don't complain when we chew then.

Seriously, literally said don't want to pay reparations because it would cripple you for the next war against us. Maybe stop fighting us instead of going down the same uninspiring road again. I know you also said what else to expect and we will never break up, but maybe, just maybe, if you took off that future telling hat you got on and gave this sphere more than a couple of goddamn weeks without war, it might happen. Or it won't. In any case you wouldn't lose anything more than you already are.

If you remember your sphere drew first blood. It was 2.5 months after that and you kept signing more treaties with each other along with provoking us. Not sure what you were expecting or why we would be expecting anything else.

If you remember your sphere drew first blood. It was 2.5 months after that and you kept signing more treaties with each other along with provoking us. Not sure what you were expecting or why we would be expecting anything else.

Don't worry, your pleas will be actually heard in Cybernations.

:^)

That's just it, it doesn't really matter. Your only chance is our sphere breaking up. You won't win with the current set up. You had no chance starting this war either. Must've been aware of that.

So the smarter move is to try to stay out of wars, build and see and hope the sphere breaks up. As I said, might happen, might not, but you're not even close to achieving what you want to achieve now. So either keep engaging us in war, making it impossible for the sphere to split, or just gamble and see if it happens. If the gamble doesn't work out, you'd find yourself in a war you can't win... kinda like now. Nothing gained, nothing lost. So there's really just two options here, one absolutely hopeless, one with some hope in it, however big you think that is. 

• Upvote 4

BSJSSxC.jpg

That's just it, it doesn't really matter. Your only chance is our sphere breaking up. You won't win with the current set up. You had no chance starting this war either. Must've been aware of that.

So the smarter move is to try to stay out of wars, build and see and hope the sphere breaks up. As I said, might happen, might not, but you're not even close to achieving what you want to achieve now. So either keep engaging us in war, making it impossible for the sphere to split, or just gamble and see if it happens. If the gamble doesn't work out, you'd find yourself in a war you can't win... kinda like now. Nothing gained, nothing lost. So there's really just two options here, one absolutely hopeless, one with some hope in it, however big you think that is.

Should we declare war on Very North (like Polar north) NpO too?

Greatkitteh was here.-