A better, safer, more secure NPO

Guest Curufinwe

I can only imagine the NPO leadership right now on their forums madly typing another intimidating post about the consequences of leaving or whatever.

Chances that it'll work? 100%.

Does this make BK look better as an alliance? Definitely not.

• Upvote 1

How a true Pacifican surrenders:

G9AScGW.gif

Too bad you cant even fight XD

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

How a true Pacifican surrenders:

G9AScGW.gif

More like

s6X2Yn.gif

BK just tryin to chill bruh

• Upvote 6

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

NPO is red. Do your homework people.

Damn, are you guys bleeding that badly?

Well I mean, people only wear red to hide how much they bleed

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Guest Curufinwe

You know for guys who say we suck so much you sure are apparently very desperate for us to peace out with you. Which is it?

Posting in this thread is a good first step, but we'd have to ask that you fulfill the other conditions in order to be admitted.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Europe,

we shall fight on the seas and oceans,

we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the lower tiers, we shall defend our members, whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, the UPN or a large part of it were subjugated and starving caused by bombardment with Nukes, then our allies beyond the seas, armed and guarded by our remaining forces, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Guest Curufinwe

Posting in this thread is a good first step, but we'd have to ask that you fulfill the other conditions in order to be admitted.

See? This guy gets it.

It's good to see you guys are as good at this as negotiations. Haha.

Good, let the anger flow through you. I would be angry too if my Government decided to start a losing battle. Now, they refuse to even negotiate anything reasonable so you have to pay the price of your leadership's arrogance. 

They don't care about you, Milton. They only care about your numbers on a spreadsheet. It's quite a shame to let you rot in NPO when you have so much potential. That's one of the bad things about NPO: They never let members reach their full potential. These surrender terms are a good foothold for you to become the great person you are meant to be. If I were you, I would think long and hard about your future in this game and what you could become if NPO didn't hold you down.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Good, let the anger flow through you. I would be angry too if my Government decided to start a losing battle. Now, they refuse to even negotiate anything reasonable so you have to pay the price of your leadership's arrogance. 

They don't care about you, Milton. They only care about your numbers on a spreadsheet. It's quite a shame to let you rot in NPO when you have so much potential. That's one of the bad things about NPO: They never let members reach their full potential. These surrender terms are a good foothold for you to become the great person you are meant to be. If I were you, I would think long and hard about your future in this game and what you could become if NPO didn't hold you down.

eb6140942424697bf997986aac9b2d682cd18a18

• Upvote 1