A better, safer, more secure NPO

Guest Curufinwe

AHA, A SPELLING MISTAKE! YOUR WHOLE STATEMENT IS NOW INVALID!!!

NPO NOW SURRENDERS AND PAYS REASONABLE FINE OF $1 BIL!

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Pretty sure most of us don't. NPO=martyr hasn't won you any respect.

Whos we? Most of my allies in my alliance and outside it want the war to end. Yet that doesnt mean we dont respect their decision for they are fighting till the last man! A final stand is what it is!

• Upvote 1

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Whos we? Most of my allies in my alliance and outside it want the war to end. Yet that doesnt mean we dont respect their decision for they are fighting till the last man! A final stand is what it is!

For Steve!

(Mods I think that was relevant)

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I do apologize to Orbis for the patronizing tone. The point I really wanted to get across is that NPO does not view this as an extremely long war. (yet) To us, Ryleh left early and is a deserter. Any alliance wanting to show us good will won't accept those who we consider deserters and we will return the favor in kind. That is our culture, our view, either you respect it or don't.

I'll show some solidarity with NPO here and agree.

Ryleh is not only a war deserter but purposely closed/killed the NPO discord channel and left in a bad manner with his previous alliance.

Roz Wei handled the entire situation in a tasteless manner, from my perspective.

Edited by Raymond Reddington

I'll show some solidarity with NPO here and agree.

Ryleh is not only a war deserter but purposely closed/killed the NPO discord channel and left in a bad manner with his previous alliance.

Roz Wei handled the entire situation in a tasteless manner, from my perspective.

I don't mind.

I want this war to last forever.

Fair enough, I don't speak for other alliances (or my own for that matter), but I exspressing views I had gathered from those I have talked to.

Amusing, but I suspect this will be an utter failure. 

Given that "New Prisoners Order" still has 0 people from NPO, I think this prediction was accurate. 

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=3438

NPO have proven to be both cultish and stupid, and their activity levels are still dropping. 

Here's a list of nations that weren't active in the last 4+ days.(One 3.8 because the next turn is in 5mins) 

5U3ofap.png

Total inactives: 26

One will be deleted in a few days.

Edited by Beatrix

TBF, when this all wraps up eventually, my one aim might well end up being ruining Ryleh's day for a bit. Roz Wei shouldn't have to worry, as I'm sure it will have moved on somewhere else by then after extracting everything possible.

Our members aren't a resource, we don't extract anything.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Our members aren't a resource, we don't extract anything.

I assume he's talking about how he think Ryleh will use our money for something then disappear to another AA, which are both ridiculous and salty.

Srsly, calling somebody an "it"? Have some class for god's sake

I assume he's talking about how he think Ryleh will use our money for something then disappear to another AA

That is exactly the inference.  Whether it is correct or not will remain to be seen.

I have to admit to being a bit personally slighted by his disappearance.  I rather like the kid, and had worked rather closely with him on several occasions.  

I personally consider him a wartime deserter as things stand, because there has been nothing from him directly to convince me otherwise.  And until that happens, my thoughts will not change on the subject.

That alliance does not exist.

RIP NPO

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win