A better, safer, more secure NPO

Guest Curufinwe

It is adorable how Orbis thinks 3 and half weeks is a really long war. It's just like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) in it's early days. As nations grow bigger though, wars last longer. It will happen here too barring regular resets. In the meantime, loving the tears from those who are so tired of this 'long ass' war. xD

Roz Wei, would've been nice of you to considered our culture and if it would offend us, seeing as how we were supposedly on somewhat friendly terms and all. It seems like you don't care if we consider him a deserter or not, our opinion doesn't matter. Which it is your right to take such a position if you want just saying, it's not a real friendly one.

I didn't know in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) wars mean a lot of nations going inactive, not building up to full military and still pretend to fight. I guess (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) should be a pretty boring place !

• Upvote 3

Don't see the point. I mean, give em white peace, let them build a bit, maybe have some stockpiles and then attack again when there's actually some stuff to steal. 

That's just it, it doesn't really matter. Your only chance is our sphere breaking up. You won't win with the current set up. You had no chance starting this war either. Must've been aware of that.

So the smarter move is to try to stay out of wars, build and see and hope the sphere breaks up. As I said, might happen, might not, but you're not even close to achieving what you want to achieve now. So either keep engaging us in war, making it impossible for the sphere to split, or just gamble and see if it happens. If the gamble doesn't work out, you'd find yourself in a war you can't win... kinda like now. Nothing gained, nothing lost. So there's really just two options here, one absolutely hopeless, one with some hope in it, however big you think that is. 

Fight a war we "can't win," now, or watch you try and roll us later when we have "stuff to steal."  

Right.

Black Knights & Allies saving NPO's members from terrible leadership since 2014!

Ill give them this though they wont give up which is truly honorable for themselves but they know they wont win. Everyone knows it. Their death is imminent! Just gives us more space too grow and makes our allies and us stronger, plus in the lead. Their regrowth will take forever!

• Upvote 1

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Both

Exactly.  Where is the incentive NOT to war, when we both know that it is already in planning, by that previous post - to try and roll us again as soon as we have any stockpiles.

Edited by tehreno

Exactly.  Where is the incentive NOT to war, when we both know that it is already in planning, by that previous post - to try and roll us again as soon as we have any stockpiles.

There isn't any incentive, keep going fam :)

Fight the good fight :D

Lxr4VfE.png

• Wiki Mod

Actually both sides have reasons to peace out, they just don't feel the terms available are worth it. Your side is getting its body parts forcibly rearranged. Ours is bored with grinding improvements down.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I can only imagine the NPO leadership right now on their forums madly typing another intimidating post about the consequences of leaving or whatever.

Chances that it'll work? 100%.

Does this make BK look better as an alliance? Definitely not.

I mean, looking better was not our goal. How could we even look better when we are already the best?

Actually both sides have reasons to peace out, they just don't feel the terms available are worth it. Your side is getting its body parts forcibly rearranged. Ours is bored with grinding improvements down.

If being bored is a "reason" to peace out, then they should declare/offer a white peace, and be done with it.  They won't, because there is no incentive to.

Reasons are not incentive.  Distinct difference, man.

Edited by tehreno

• Wiki Mod

:blink: Please read the second half of my first sentence. Also Dictionary Jedi please explain the difference in this context between incentive & reasons.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Reason = Explaination

Incentive = Motivation/Encouragement.

The second half of your sentence is exactly what I am saying - there is no INCENTIVE because neither side sees a net benefit.  There are lots of "reasons" like being bored though

Edited by tehreno

War is inevitable. Both sides have reasons to fight whether one meaning more than the other. No matter what they fight for what they believe in. There is nothing greater! No need to fight over something so miniscule.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Reason = Explaination

Incentive = Motivation/Encouragement.

The second half of your sentence is exactly what I am saying - there is no INCENTIVE because neither side sees a net benefit.  There are lots of "reasons" like being bored though

Kind of amusing to see a post making reference to specific definitions whilst also possessing a notable spelling mistake in the first line.

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

Kind of  amusing to see a post making reference to specific definitions whilst also possessing a notable spelling mistake in the first line.

Yeah, that happens from time to time.  But if spelling is the only part of it you can complain about, then I must be doing something right.

• Upvote 1

It's adorable how you are yet again using (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) as a frame of reference when discussing PW occurrences and events. It's even cuter how you then move on to provide a (rather patronizing) value-based jugement of Orbis' players' use of historical PW occurrences and events as a frame of reference for their worldviews in PW.

If this behavior is a part of the 'culture' which you mention as well, then you would do the world a favor if you would refrain from sharing that culture in the future.

I do apologize to Orbis for the patronizing tone. The point I really wanted to get across is that NPO does not view this as an extremely long war. (yet) To us, Ryleh left early and is a deserter. Any alliance wanting to show us good will won't accept those who we consider deserters and we will return the favor in kind. That is our culture, our view, either you respect it or don't.

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

OH OOPS, I guess the first 9 pages of crying threw me off! So the other reasons:

1. "BK was mean to us during talks, omg they need to be more humble when we attack them and lose"
  2. "i'd prefer my reps a little more proportional pls"
  3. NPO spirit-bond-community-togetherness inactivity
  4. "what's the point, if we play this game we'll lose anyways"

BUT NO! The entire time we've been trying to convince you--now you're telling us that you just haven't been rolled for LONG ENOUGH. Why didn't you say this 10 pages earlier, would've saved us a lot of time! :D Don't worry, we will roll you with all haste

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

OH OOPS, I guess the first 9 pages of crying threw me off! So the other reasons:

1. "BK was mean to us during talks, omg they need to be more humble when we attack them and lose"
  2. "i'd prefer my reps a little more proportional pls"
  3. NPO spirit-bond-community-togetherness inactivity
  4. "what's the point, if we play this game we'll lose anyways"

BUT NO! The entire time we've been trying to convince you--now you're telling us that you just haven't been rolled for LONG ENOUGH. Why didn't you say this 10 pages earlier, would've saved us a lot of time! :D Don't worry, we will roll you with all haste

You're going to roll us with haste long??

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I do apologize to Orbis for the patronizing tone. The point I really wanted to get across is that NPO does not view this as an extremely long war. (yet) To us, Ryleh left early and is a deserter. Any alliance wanting to show us good will won't accept those who we consider deserters and we will return the favor in kind. That is our culture, our view, either you respect it or don't.

Fair enough. It was the tone alongside the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) reference which I referred you. I'm understanding of your worldviews and your rationale behind refusing terms (though I don't necessarily agree).

os9LcJK.gif

Kind of amusing to see a post making reference to specific definitions whilst also possessing a notable spelling mistake in the first line.

OH NO! OUR CASE WAS BROKEN!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-