A better, safer, more secure NPO

Guest Curufinwe

That's just it, it doesn't really matter. Your only chance is our sphere breaking up. You won't win with the current set up. You had no chance starting this war either. Must've been aware of that.

So the smarter move is to try to stay out of wars, build and see and hope the sphere breaks up. As I said, might happen, might not, but you're not even close to achieving what you want to achieve now. So either keep engaging us in war, making it impossible for the sphere to split, or just gamble and see if it happens. If the gamble doesn't work out, you'd find yourself in a war you can't win... kinda like now. Nothing gained, nothing lost. So there's really just two options here, one absolutely hopeless, one with some hope in it, however big you think that is. 

This isn't really true. However slight the chance was, there was a chance and it was a worthwhile gamble for that reason and it was better than another likely defensive conflict. I'm not really going to dish, but higher level individuals on your side have acknowledged it was closer than it looks now.  I can tell you it was a lot better from every single perspective to hit you first. It took several days for you to mobilize alliances you usually have ready. It took a full round for you to actually be able to counter us effectively. 

There was no chance of your sphere breaking up before this war and you've only signed more treaties since then, so  a major shake up would be contradictory.

We are not the only alliance that feels preemption is a better option a lot of the times. Ogaden has said if Arrgh feels they are going to be attacked they have the doctrine of preemption they employ, which they have despite the odds ie. their UPN war.

Lel at this not being about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

Lel at Salty Roquentin replying to salty (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) losers.

The Hypocrisy is real.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

This isn't really true. However slight the chance was, there was a chance and it was a worthwhile gamble for that reason and it was better than another likely defensive conflict. I'm not really going to dish, but higher level individuals on your side have acknowledged it was closer than it looks now. I can tell you it was a lot better from every single perspective to hit you first. It took several days for you to mobilize alliances you usually have ready. It took a full round for you to actually be able to counter us effectively.

There was no chance of your sphere breaking up before this war and you've only signed more treaties since then, so a major shake up would be contradictory.

We are not the only alliance that feels preemption is a better option a lot of the times. Ogaden has said if Arrgh feels they are going to be attacked they have the doctrine of preemption they employ, which they have despite the odds ie. their UPN war.

"It looked good until we realized that our members are just not that good, and we're not even that good in the leadership level so we can't get any better." - Every Paracovenant Leader after Failed Offensive

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Lel at this not being about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

Lel at Salty Roquentin replying to salty (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) losers.

The Hypocrisy is real.

Yeah, it's pointless. These people aren't interested in good faith discussion, so I don't really have more to say on it. You can just deal with greatkitteh's posting.

Yeah, it's pointless. These people aren't interested in good faith discussion, so I don't really have more to say on it. You can just deal with greatkitteh's posting.

Is this another of your "last posts?"

If so you can all bite my bait nao

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

They literally brought it up here. I don't recall threatening Roz Wei. Roz Wei  threatened us, not the other way around.

If you guys are just hopping on the anti-NPO bandwagon because it's cool, feel free. I really don't feel like responding further to this. If you ever want to straighten it out, you can find me.

Roz Wei did not threaten you, you'll know you're being threatened if the Roz himself is doing it. When I was informed of what appears to me to be a very unfair and ridiculous cash request I stated that such a thing wasn't happening, be the request to Roz Wei itself or the former member. Such a response is not a threat. If Kastor or your former member in question have used "colourful" language with you then I apologise and invite you to contact me directly in future. Now in regards to your former member he wanted out for a while but his language was more ambiguous at the time and I told him to stick it out with you guys until your war ends. As time went on and his displeasure grew and words became more direct I told him to apply as things should be fine. 

Not much point being in such a bandwagon mate sorry. 

Roz Wei did not threaten you, you'll know you're being threatened if the Roz himself is doing it. When I was informed of what appears to me to be a very unfair and ridiculous cash request I stated that such a thing wasn't happening, be the request to Roz Wei itself or the former member. Such a response is not a threat. If Kastor or your former member in question have used "colourful" language with you then I apologise and invite you to contact me directly in future. Now in regards to your former member he wanted out for a while but his language was more ambiguous at the time and I told him to stick it out with you guys until your war ends. As time went on and his displeasure grew and words became more direct I told him to apply as things should be fine.

Not much point being in such a bandwagon mate sorry.

Well, I don't see why Roz Wei is going to such lengths to protect a deserter. It doesn't make sense for a warring alliance.

Greatkitteh was here.-

Fight! Oh wait that's already been done...

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

They literally brought it up here. I don't recall threatening Roz Wei. Roz Wei  threatened us, not the other way around.

Again, that was you and you're the one who started going down the whole "are you going to try to control us like your allies in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)?" The entire time you were flexing your power and the fact that you knew we couldn't do much. My 90m demand wasn't for Roz Wei. It was for the individual in question who you said would pay originally. You started throwing out any of the more conciliatory things in the first convo and just started flaunting your position of relative strength while trying to deny it. I really have no idea what you're trying to accomplish by doing this since 1. there is no real benefit to antagonizing us(we're already at war with an entire sphere). 2.  it does nothing to help Roz Wei unless you guys feel good shitting on people who are already down. If you guys are just hopping on the anti-NPO bandwagon because it's cool, feel free. I really don't feel like responding further to this. If you ever want to straighten it out, you can find me.

You know where to find us too. Good luck in your peace talks.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

It is adorable how Orbis thinks 3 and half weeks is a really long war. It's just like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) in it's early days. As nations grow bigger though, wars last longer. It will happen here too barring regular resets. In the meantime, loving the tears from those who are so tired of this 'long ass' war. xD

Roz Wei, would've been nice of you to considered our culture and if it would offend us, seeing as how we were supposedly on somewhat friendly terms and all. It seems like you don't care if we consider him a deserter or not, our opinion doesn't matter. Which it is your right to take such a position if you want just saying, it's not a real friendly one.

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

• Wiki Mod

ayyy

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

It is adorable how Orbis thinks 3 and half weeks is a really long war. It's just like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) in it's early days. As nations grow bigger though, wars last longer. It will happen here too barring regular resets. In the meantime, loving the tears from those who are so tired of this 'long ass' war. xD

Roz Wei, would've been nice of you to considered our culture and if it would offend us, seeing as how we were supposedly on somewhat friendly terms and all. It seems like you don't care if we consider him a deserter or not, our opinion doesn't matter. Which it is your right to take such a position if you want just saying, it's not a real friendly one.

It's adorable how you are yet again using (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) as a frame of reference when discussing PW occurrences and events. It's even cuter how you then move on to provide a (rather patronizing) value-based jugement of Orbis' players' use of historical PW occurrences and events as a frame of reference for their worldviews in PW.

If this behavior is a part of the 'culture' which you mention as well, then you would do the world a favor if you would refrain from sharing that culture in the future.

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

NPO is the only AA to use (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) as a point of reference for PnW events, then proceeds to call us salty for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) events that only they brought up. I'm gonna be honest, I'm willing to bet 80% of BK have never even played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) in their lives and those who do probably don't give a &#33;@#&#036; about it which is why they moved on to try PnW. 

The day NPO joined the game, people in IRC were talking about it and I had to ask what (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) was. 

1NnFGMW.png

I surrender

*Hey roq it's sarcasm dont cri

Greatkitteh that flag is damn sexy where did you find it

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

So much for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) NPO and P&W NPO being different organizations.

No NPO organization is truly separate from the others, especially in this case when most of their players are shared. NPO has the same attitude and the same culture everywhere it goes, it just usually has the advantage of being early to the party and relying on force built up before anyone figures out how they operate. Unfortunately for them, too many people here either already knew how they operate or saw through their crap and are not letting them gain the same position of power they have been able to reach in other games. Thus the probably 100+ pages of spoiled whining that they aren't getting their way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Considering we were hit last war primarily because of events in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), it's pretty dopey to pretend we're the ones that brought that to the fore.

• Upvote 1

Considering we were hit last war primarily because of events in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), it's pretty dopey to pretend we're the ones that brought that to the fore.

Just because you guys keep saying that doesn't make it true. You were hit because of events in P&W and nothing else. So yes, you are pretty dopey.

• Upvote 5