A better, safer, more secure NPO

Guest Curufinwe

No one forced him on it.

Again, that's suppose to disprove my point how? Honestly it just reinforce the fact that he fight for you guys of his own free will and get a death threat + handcuff in return.

It's ultimately decided internally in terms of what we're going to do. I get people like to jump on every word, but I don't really get what's difficult to get about that line. We're not going to put it to a public opinion poll.

If you already decided internally on not-internal matters, don't be surprise when the other party won't be happy about it and intervene.

• Upvote 1

Again, that's suppose to disprove my point how? Honestly it just reinforce the fact that he fight for you guys of his own free will and get a death threat + handcuff in return.

If you already decided internally on not-internal matters, don't be surprise when the other party won't be happy about it and intervene.

No one forced him to take on the obligations that being a member entails. He knew the expectations NPO has of its members. He knew the history.

You intervened and said "This isn't a thought thing. he's joining Roz Wei within the hour." It was at that point that I first realized he was relying on foreign backing for a successful desertion. He wasn't in Roz Wei when we were already deciding upon it.

This is getting circular, but you intervened when he was still a member. You had him pull out, thus interference in our internal affairs.  There is nothing else to say.

It stop being internal affairs the moment he contact Roz about joining and you deny him. At that point, it's already been decided he was a RW member in anything but an in-game flag and AA name.

And again, it isn't a desertion. The guy fight for you and die for you expecting to be able to leave peacefully when he reach his limit.

No, we have an internal program that people can make money from if they wish to dedicate the time to the game to do it.  I'm not really sure why utilizing opportunities we gave to our members would be akin to announcing his intention to leave.

Probably confusing the matter is that you've referenced this program three times yet you haven't elaborated on it. Guess it's probably sekrit so I'll work with what I got xD

Isn't the point of your alliance efficient use and allocation of income through 100% taxes? What would be the point of making money, if not to pay off your 'loans'? If you clarify that, I think I'll understand your point better

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

From what I saw NPO was good to Ryleh. I was there one night when he was going through a hard time and we all gave him words of encouragement. I know I was always nice to him and saw us as comrades. I think many in NPO considered him a friend but he has abandoned us and betrayed us. The war hasn't been going on THAT long, his loses weren't THAT bad. It is desertion and the moment he's available to be hit, I will happily be among those hitting him.

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

So why was he in NPO in the first place? Also if he was such an issue are you flippin out over his leaving?

A screw up on our bit (NS NPO side). We didn't let the other branches know in time, then he was already in, and already had big investments in him, and seemed to be working out fine. I mean, he's just a kid, so we kind of thought 'shit is exaggerated, he hasn't messed with NPO personally, maybe he's changed' etc.

If this has already been answered in the next few pages, meh, better to say twice than be the grass holes who don't warn what you're getting into. IDK if Roz Wei has female members, but if so just warn them and warn Sci that if he tries anything he's out. The annoyingness would be seen by everyone, and it's more an irritant rather than something that would mess with people. 

Edit: Damn filter

Edit: Damn filter 2

Edited by Flanderlion

From the responses I've gotten from NPO members when I sent out the individual surrender terms, it's clear as day that NPO members have been completely brainwashed. And I'm not saying that as a joke. They have literally been so brainwashed it's actually crazy. If they step out into reality they'll realize it. But holy shit, their kool aid is crazy.

NPO is the North Korea of PW.

1) Their people don't know anything but NPO

2) They follow their Emperor's every word and believe that he cannot be flawed

3) They're !@#$ commies

4) They have a jagged reality

5) They think they're the greatest and most important alliance ever

6) They think that they could take on the world, but in reality, they'd get crushed the second they try

7) They've brainwashed their members so hard that it's actually scary

8) Their people are poorly educated and only think what their leadership tells them

I could go on all day.

In that case I'm holding TKR hostage and circumventing you out of the negotiations.

From: Yosodog Date: 10/09/2016 Sunday 1:00 am Block Communications

lmfao

No.

Well, That's a shame. You know, I have missiles. Zoot threw 3 TKR members at me.

I'm going to hold TKR hostage until they pay me double the amount to compsentate for the damage done. And then I'm demanding $1 bil from Guardian, whatever that is. All because your salty incompetant leadership.

P.S. Can I have that NPO diplomat mask back sometime?

From: Yosodog Date: 10/09/2016 Sunday 12:38 am Block Communications

I think it would be better if you lead NPO to greatness. BK will support your coup of NPO.

And I keep saying, I'm serious about leaving

$3 mil

From: Yosodog Date: 10/09/2016 Sunday 12:36 am Block Communications

It's time for you to take control, Kitteh. Coup Roq for the good of the Order!

No really. Salty inompetant Roquentin leadig the soon disbanding NPO must be purged

;~;

I'm actually serious

From: Yosodog Date: 10/09/2016 Sunday 12:28 am Block Communications

420 cents bruh

$420 Mil? Sure!

From: Yosodog Date: 10/09/2016 Sunday 12:26 am Block Communications

How's $420 sound?

I'll join for $3 Mil :P

From: Yosodog Date: 10/09/2016 Sunday 12:10 am Block Communications

To be clear, we're willing to work with NPO. If you guys don't want to pay 1b then work with us to find an acceptable number that works for both alliances.

From: Yosodog Date: 10/09/2016 Sunday 12:09 am Block Communications

It's a script m8

But if you feel for the average member, unlike salty incompetant roquentin, maybe don't make us fork over 1 billion dollars? Just a thought

You put the effort to put my name in your message? How nice Yoso!

From: Yosodog Date: 10/08/2016 Saturday 11:50 pm Block Communications

Hi Greatkitteh,

Your Government got you involved in this losing war knowing full well you would lose. Your Government continues to refuse to even negotiate surrender terms. It's quite obvious they don't care about you or your nation. You are just another statistic to them.

However, we feel for you guys. This is why we are offering individual surrender terms to you. You can find details and instructions on the OWF thread located here.

Surrendering isn't a bad thing. You've fought hard, but this war has been over for two weeks now. Don't let your Government leave you to rot.

You can easily reply to the conversation using this form.

Can Confirm

• Upvote 2

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Seeing how the war isn't over, it happens to be desertion. As simple as that lol. Its actually one of our simplest standards lol. Also thanks for helping with the mass-culling, new targets would be wonderful ;) 

• Upvote 1

The war hasn't been going on THAT long

It's either one of, or the longest war in the game's history. Looking back through the wiki, most wars end either within a week, or right around 3 weeks. The only possible contender is the 168 Day War and that depends on when you count that as starting. Just sayin.

It's either one of, or the longest war in the game's history. Looking back through the wiki, most wars end either within a week, or right around 3 weeks. The only possible contender is the 168 Day War and that depends on when you count that as starting. Just sayin.

Steve's war.

I'n fighting FOR STEVE

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

He didn't declare his intention to leave before the war. Honestly, it would have been better for him to have left before and avoid the drama. 

Also yeah, I was angry since I spent shitloads of time dealing with his constant issues over the past six months. Learned my lesson there. There are people who know him who aren't on our side from other places and they didn't like him either. Ultimately, we made a bad judgement call with having a member who required my constant attention and couldn't handle taking what he dished out.

If you, as Roz Wei, wish to keep antagonizing us, that is your right, but I'm not sure what benefit you're hoping to derive from that.

They did support extending the conflict and did not want to agree to the terms. You have leaned towards a certain camp throughout the time you've been posting on here. It's undeniable. Your opinion of our leadership is based on criteria we do not really care for.

edit: connection issues.

When you're trying to write walls of text as big as Partisan because Partisan is gud at politiks

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Git gud Rose

I'm not with Rose (who, with their new gov, will be getting gud), I'm in the alliance whom NPO is threatening to attack one of our members because you can't negotiate peace

EDIT: grammar

Edited by Rook

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

The best thing about the whole Roz Wei-NPO situation is that NPO really tried to talk down to us like we were lesser than they were. They also thought we'd pay them $90m. I wonder if they do this to others. :v

Edited by Kastor
  • Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

And the sino-Npoviet split occurs . . . . .

But good luck with defending ChooChoo. It's like dedicating aircraft carriers to protect a tiny illegal fishing boat.

Greatkitteh was here.-

I dont know Who thought taxing a prison camp was a good idea but for real, thats a shitty move. You shouldnt do that.

But I mean come on, it's not like they have some sort of scheme to send most of that money back to their own bank instead of using it to help out those nations who joined that pusy of war camp!!!

Edited by soultak3r1

I really doubt you'd be as bold in doing this if that hypothetical were true especially given your justification is it's perfectly fine to leave an alliance if they're losing. Desertion is leaving during a war. That's it. NPO's definition will never change. Trying to impose your views on us will not work. You essentially threatened us despite having committed the first transgression. 

We have our culture. If you're fine with disloyalty, that's your deal, but you can't impose it on us. He knew the history of the organization when he joined and he knew the attitudes towards deserters that existed. He chose to stay for as long as he did knowing that.

What history?

os9LcJK.gif

Well, I'm gonna be serious for a few minutes. I'll try to avoid WoT'ing (and likely fail).

What was this supposed to accomplish? Surrender camps basically never work. Sure, you might get a handful of people scrambling to flee but in an alliance of over a hundred it's not going to have any meaningful impact. The only purpose of these types of actions are to insult your enemy, specifically their leadership. Both sides claim the other side isn't negotiating fairly (or something) with respect to ending this war. Both sides seem willing to drag it out but would rather it end. How does this thread help that along? Insulting them is only going to make your enemy less willing to submit to any sort of terms besides white peace. All this thread is doing is further fueling the motivation to resist ending this war. From an outside perspective all this thread looks like is you all laughing at them, and them being pissed off. That doesn't help the situation, just makes it more volatile. I'm sure you guys will reply with "we don't mind keeping them down, etc.. etc..", but grinding infra not worth a penny is tedious, grinding infra period is tedious. Constantly fighting without loot rewards is tedious. The whole situation is tedious. I've been there, it has it's moments of fun but eventually you just want it over so we can all get ready for the next major war and have fun actually fighting for a couple rounds.

I've rambled a bit. My point is don't taunt your enemy so adamantly if you're actually trying to end things. Mass PMing their nations often rallies them against you. If anything this thread is helping motivate them against you. Gives them an easy place to point to.

As to Roq and this whole "internal matter" dealing with Roz Wei. You've chosen your words poorly in a way. It should be a private matter between two alliances. Not an internal matter. Take it to the back rooms and work it out. Or don't. This is the part where I'd threaten you for threatening my friends in Roz Wei, but game mechanics won't let our alliances fight for a long time the way you're going.

RIP NPO non existant whale tier

Greatkitteh was here.-

Well, I'm gonna be serious for a few minutes. I'll try to avoid WoT'ing (and likely fail). 

What was this supposed to accomplish? Surrender camps basically never work. Sure, you might get a handful of people scrambling to flee but in an alliance of over a hundred it's not going to have any meaningful impact. The only purpose of these types of actions are to insult your enemy, specifically their leadership. Both sides claim the other side isn't negotiating fairly (or something) with respect to ending this war. Both sides seem willing to drag it out but would rather it end. How does this thread help that along? Insulting them is only going to make your enemy less willing to submit to any sort of terms besides white peace. All this thread is doing is further fueling the motivation to resist ending this war. From an outside perspective all this thread looks like is you all laughing at them, and them being pissed off. That doesn't help the situation, just makes it more volatile. I'm sure you guys will reply with "we don't mind keeping them down, etc.. etc..", but grinding infra not worth a penny is tedious, grinding infra period is tedious. Constantly fighting without loot rewards is tedious. The whole situation is tedious. I've been there, it has it's moments of fun but eventually you just want it over so we can all get ready for the next major war and have fun actually fighting for a couple rounds. 

I've rambled a bit. My point is don't taunt your enemy so adamantly if you're actually trying to end things. Mass PMing their nations often rallies them against you. If anything this thread is helping motivate them against you. Gives them an easy place to point to.

As to Roq and this whole "internal matter" dealing with Roz Wei. You've chosen your words poorly in a way. It should be a private matter between two alliances. Not an internal matter. Take it to the back rooms and work it out. Or don't. This is the part where I'd threaten you for threatening my friends in Roz Wei, but game mechanics won't let our alliances fight for a long time the way you're going. 

More shitposts?

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell