A better, safer, more secure NPO

Guest Curufinwe

Feel free to ask one of RW new member

Have fun with that bucket of filth. You'll see soon enough why the majority of players in NS hate his guts. That is why he switches his names all the time. From the mild bad bits like being annoying to the major things like 'rumours' of sexual harassment. I say rumours because it is via PMs, and I've only seen their sides of the story rather than his.

Best case scenario, he is helpful, tries to turn over a new leaf, and works well until he leaves/is kicked in a short ish period of time.

• Upvote 2

As oppose to folks that have to threaten to declare war on their own members to keep them from leaving

d1b.gif

Desertion rules are a pretty standard thing. If you think desertion is something most people would take lightly if it happened within their alliance, you're dreaming. Of course, the norms here are kind of upside down, but I'm pretty sure most alliances wouldn't take kindly to desertion. The funniest part is the person Flanderlion is referring to was fully against agreeing to the terms.

Everyone who joins NPO knows how it works. There's really nothing to be surprised about. It is part of the organization's culture. 

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1

I mean NPO is a communist alliance, threatening to beat up folks who are sensible shouldn't be all that surprising. 

Members of the Body Republic, don't listen to those meanies, BK will take care of you. 

• Upvote 3

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Yes, deserting mid war or right beforehand is bad. Deserting after your leadership lost the war and causes a pointless extension makes it justifiable to leave, the fact you are threatning war is ridiculous, you are truly horrible leaders.

You mean the "pointless extension" they supported? Guess what? I get the normal thing thing is to cry uncle after a few rounds of war, but that's never really been something we've supported as a normal thing. Your perspective, again, matters not.

You mean the "pointless extension" they supported? Guess what? I get the normal thing thing is to cry uncle after a few rounds of war, but that's never really been something we've supported as a normal thing. Your perspective, again, matters not.

Ah, I see. They "supported" the extension and are threatened to war if they leave. I don't know if you're aware but I'm not part of this war, and I lose literally nothing from it continuing. My opinion is based on the fact that NPOs leadership has shown consistently that they are not only incompetent, but malicious - you cause deliberate harm to your member and alliance. 

• Upvote 1

Desertion rules are a pretty standard thing. If you think desertion is something most people would take lightly if it happened within their alliance, you're dreaming. Of course, the norms here are kind of upside down, but I'm pretty sure most alliances wouldn't take kindly to desertion. The funniest part is the person Flanderlion is referring to was fully against agreeing to the terms.

Everyone who joins NPO knows how it works. There's really nothing to be surprised about. It is part of the organization's culture. 

I believe you already had this conversation with Kazy but there's desertion and then there's "still fight for you even though I was planning to leave pre-war and got beat up in the process and now my current AA won't let me leave by planning to beat me up as well while dragging me to my certain doom in the process"

And don't even get me started on this shit

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/179859843304128512/233596008217575430/Screenshot_20161006-152650.png

I believe you already had this conversation with Kazy but there's desertion and then there's "still fight for you even though I was planning to leave pre-war and got beat up in the process and now my current AA won't let me leave by planning to beat me up as well while dragging me to my certain doom in the process"

And don't even get me started on this shit

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/179859843304128512/233596008217575430/Screenshot_20161006-152650.png

He didn't declare his intention to leave before the war. Honestly, it would have been better for him to have left before and avoid the drama. 

Also yeah, I was angry since I spent shitloads of time dealing with his constant issues over the past six months. Learned my lesson there. There are people who know him who aren't on our side from other places and they didn't like him either. Ultimately, we made a bad judgement call with having a member who required my constant attention and couldn't handle taking what he dished out.

If you, as Roz Wei, wish to keep antagonizing us, that is your right, but I'm not sure what benefit you're hoping to derive from that.

Ah, I see. They "supported" the extension and are threatened to war if they leave. I don't know if you're aware but I'm not part of this war, and I lose literally nothing from it continuing. My opinion is based on the fact that NPOs leadership has shown consistently that they are not only incompetent, but malicious - you cause deliberate harm to your member and alliance. 

They did support extending the conflict and did not want to agree to the terms. You have leaned towards a certain camp throughout the time you've been posting on here. It's undeniable. Your opinion of our leadership is based on criteria we do not really care for.

edit: connection issues.
Edited by Roquentin

You guys are the aggressors loser.

You've got that speech flipped. You guys are the axis of evil.

Genius, the axis of evil comes decades after ww2. Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• Wiki Mod

Have fun with that bucket of filth. You'll see soon enough why the majority of players in NS hate his guts. That is why he switches his names all the time. From the mild bad bits like being annoying to the major things like 'rumours' of sexual harassment. I say rumours because it is via PMs, and I've only seen their sides of the story rather than his.

Best case scenario, he is helpful, tries to turn over a new leaf, and works well until he leaves/is kicked in a short ish period of time.

So why was he in NPO in the first place? Also if he was such an issue are you flippin out over his leaving?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Let me make a statement here.

You give your members a forum gag(majority). Ask them not to join other channels/discord. Run a 100% tax rate but tell members they can't leave before paying for the cities you bought them, but have no money to pay. Your BS is obvious in how you treat your members, as a number, a statistic.

On top of that the member was being personally harassed by a few of your members, which is why he wanted to leave in the first place.

I didn't want this being taken to the forums, but some things just have to happen. We're not antagonizing you, you're threatening to hit a member of ours in the future. How do you think we're going to respond? I know you're used to getting your way, but if you declare on any Roz Wei member, we'll defend them. We accept people, not nations. Our members are members, not numbers. Maybe it's an ideological difference with our alliances in which we don't agree on this.

You're free to message Rozalia if you don't agree, but we're pretty united on this.

Can confirm salty incompetant roquentin hates the average NPO member and treats then like robots. I'm deserting now because some random NPO guy called me a shitpodter

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

People care about Scientiam/Hestia/Ryleh/Cu-somethingsomething/whatever name he goes by now. Truly baffling. Interact with him more. He's a cross between LH (from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)), Methrage and IyIyth.

In terms of the BK and NPO drama. I like most of BK and having not really bad to say about them. I would like to see who joins the AA because there has been no internal issues minus Hestia and maybe his one lackey.

Let me make a statement here.

You give your members a forum gag(majority). Ask them not to join other channels/discord. Run a 100% tax rate but tell members they can't leave before paying for the cities you bought them, but have no money to pay. Your BS is obvious in how you treat your members, as a number, a statistic.

On top of that the member was being personally harassed by a few of your members, which is why he wanted to leave in the first place.

I didn't want this being taken to the forums, but some things just have to happen. We're not antagonizing you, you're threatening to hit a member of ours in the future. How do you think we're going to respond? I know you're used to getting your way, but if you declare on any Roz Wei member, we'll defend them. We accept people, not nations. Our members are members, not numbers. Maybe it's an ideological difference with our alliances in which we don't agree on this.

You're free to message Rozalia if you don't agree, but we're pretty united on this.

We did a forum gag during the period of our greatest isolation as we were constantly being baited by the other side. There were specific reasons for the radio silence and no one was prevented from joining another discord lol. 

We provide means for our members to make their own money if they wish to and in this case, he was making his own money. He had plenty of money to pay us with.

He was being teased because of things he did. I even put in a lot of effort into trying to accommodate his paper thin skin. He was comfortable messing with people but didn't like it being done to him. 

You accepted a member who deserted and now taunts other members when they get hit and encouraged desertion of that member. How do you think we're supposed to feel about that? It is more or less a provocation. Stop trying to portray it as us having threatened Roz Wei. You chose to intervene in an internal matter.

I don't really want to talk to anyone else since it's clear you're not willing to see our perspective here and are just taking advantage of our situation.

From the responses I've gotten from NPO members when I sent out the individual surrender terms, it's clear as day that NPO members have been completely brainwashed. And I'm not saying that as a joke. They have literally been so brainwashed it's actually crazy. If they step out into reality they'll realize it. But holy shit, their kool aid is crazy.

NPO is the North Korea of PW.

1) Their people don't know anything but NPO

2) They follow their Emperor's every word and believe that he cannot be flawed

3) They're !@#$ commies

4) They have a jagged reality

5) They think they're the greatest and most important alliance ever 

6) They think that they could take on the world, but in reality, they'd get crushed the second they try

7) They've brainwashed their members so hard that it's actually scary

8) Their people are poorly educated and only think what their leadership tells them

I could go on all day.

You do realize all I pretty much have to do get people to agree with me most of the time is link to here? Haha.  You guys make it so easy. From "saving PW from becoming (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) 2.0" to  "I think your emperor should go to the dentist(Moo-Cows reference)".

Most of those aren't even true, though.
Edited by Roquentin

He didn't declare his intention to leave before the war. Honestly, it would have been better for him to have left before and avoid the drama.

Leaving an alliance before or immediately after the war would be worse. Did he get himself rolled with you guys during the war? Did he lose his military along with everyone else? If yes, and then he leaves after several rounds of hopeless war, will not make this a desertion.

Leaving an alliance before or immediately after the war would be worse. Did he get himself rolled with you guys during the war? Did he lose his military along with everyone else? If yes, and then he leaves after several rounds of hopeless war, will not make this a desertion.

Your personal standards aren't ours.

The point is, if he had been wanting to leave for a while, he should have done it before we were going to war. He knew the time table of intervals between wars on here. Your justification that just because it's "hopeless" means desertion is justifiable is one we do not share as we are used to long periods of conflict which he knew very well.

We did a forum gag during the period of our greatest isolation as we were constantly being baited by the other side. There were specific reasons for the radio silence and no one was prevented from joining another discord lol. 

We provide means for our members to make their own money if they wish to and in this case, he was making his own money. He had plenty of money to pay us with.

He was being teased because of things he did. I even put in a lot of effort into trying to accommodate his paper thin skin. He was comfortable messing with people but didn't like it being done to him. 

You accepted a member who deserted and now taunts other members when they get hit and encouraged desertion of that member. How do you think we're supposed to feel about that? It is more or less a provocation. Stop trying to portray it as us having threatened Roz Wei. You chose to intervene in an internal matter.

I don't really want to talk to anyone else since it's clear you're not willing to see our perspective here and are just taking advantage of our situation.

Taking advantage of what situation? We'd defend him even if you were the #1 alliance in the game and it meant we all got rolled. Our members are members. They're people. It's just a mind set, something you'll never break from us. He also didn't desert. He fought, you guys aren't going to win at this point. If he left at the beginning of the war, I could see you saying this. Mid-war? Yeah he's a deserter. At the very end when you've been in oeace talks multiple times rejecting everything? Nah, it's not desertion, he just wants to leave, you should let him. Showing a little good will to an alliance that's been sympathetic to you is a good thing, not threatening to hit their member(s) in the future. Also, it stopped being an internal matter the second you stated you hit him after he joined Roz Wei.

• Like 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

The point is, if he had been wanting to leave for a while, he should have done it before we were going to war. He knew the time table of intervals between wars on here. Your justification that just because it's "hopeless" means desertion is justifiable is one we do not share as we are used to long periods of conflict which he knew very well.

My "personal standards" are based on how good of a time people spend here, whereas your "standards" are based on venting your anger on members who don't see any future with such a prolonged warfare.

EDIT: I would be really pissed off if someone runs away from alliance for the sake of pixels before the war starts, after taking all the financial benefits from the alliance. This case is entirely different and you are trying to force another alliance to follow your decision.

Edited by Aerys Targaryen
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wait, a member who decided to help you before leaving for another alliance, went through 4+ rounds of war for you. Is a deserter and should be rolled? Alright. Noted.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=