Dear BK and NPO

Prefonteen

Have them all join lmfao. Let them witness how idiotic the leadership of this version is hahahaha. Maybe then someone in there can actually learn the mechanics and knock some sense to a good number of the membership so that we don't have to see the leadership crying like a bunch of noobs. Maybe then, you'll be able to convince more people outside your clique that you guys run a "great" alliance.

idk man. They'll just witness how idiotic Big Man Eumir is strutting around because he's finally winning and has a big nation. Like I said, if you think this endears to you anyone lmao and luckily there are more intelligent people in your alliances than the ones posturing on here about it. It's always been funny to me when coattail riders like you get so haughty.

It's kind of funny people jump on Perg(though the trolling could be toned down) when you've been doing this forever.

On the contrary, NPO is being "contained" just fine right now.  Your stats are shit.  Your political situation is shit.

That being said there's no grand conspiracy against NPO.  You simply chose the wrong side and your arrogance keeps you from digging yourself out of that hole.

Most people gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you a clean slate, even those who had dealt with you in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  TKR did, and our break up mostly stemmed from the fact that you chose to align yourselves with our opposition. 

So your issue is we're not willing to compromise our integrity to become the next side switching alliance? lol

This isn't true at all and one side was always more hostile and had more people who had angst towards NPO which is why Paracov was always a better deal win or lose. People could sense it and it was an easy decision. Ultimately, we were allied to your opposition at the same time as you.  Your opposition invested more in us and all around treated us better than your side. Your side attacked one of our allies and wished for escalation, so naturally it would push further towards them. While we would have been willing to defend TKR if you had been attacked directly, it became clear Paracov or an affiliated alliance would likely be hit first. 

>fastest growth rate

>6.9 cities per member. 

>314 days old. 

mai sides. 

He's referring to earlier on and we do have a lot of new-ish nations and a lot of nations that deleted. I didn't deny we have an attrition problem. Not that many people are 314 days old. Growth eventually had to be held back due to other concerns. 

edit: We started out taking loans from several alliances and we funded a lot of cities. This facilitated a rapid pace of growth in the beginning. It didn't work out in too many instances and we lost a lot of money on it so we had to adapt.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1

^

Okay, I have to admit. That piece is golden.

You made me actually read a post that's written here you monster! Let's see if we can beat the Rose surrenders thread. Let's do this people!

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

To be clear, because it seems people are stuck on this, we're not looking for 1b anymore. You can ask Roq because it seems like him and us are now trying to find a deal that works for both alliances.

Did I say we're not looking for 1 billion? We're looking for FIVE BILLION.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

To be clear, because it seems people are stuck on this, we're not looking for 1b anymore. You can ask Roq because it seems like him and us are now trying to find a deal that works for both alliances.

Did I say we're not looking for 1 billion? We're looking for FIVE BILLION.

It was never 1b to begin with. 

Yeah, as I've said, we've always been willing to negotiate something and there have been talks recently and before that. Though especially with Stratton Oakmont financing, we'll never pay off 5 bil with the interest. Sovereign default here we come. #NPODebtBailout2017 

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To post them is my real TEst

To troll them is my cause

I will travel across the forum

Posting far and wide

Teach Orbis to understand

The delusion that's inside

Pergamon! Gotta post 'em all! It's you and me

I know it's my destiny,

Pergamon! Oh you're my best friend

In a world we must dominate

Pergamon! A myth so true

Our tax rate will pull us through,

Pergamon!

10/10

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

So your issue is we're not willing to compromise our integrity to become the next side switching alliance? lol

No.  It's the general whining/complaining/victim mentality.  It's not just alienating from our "side" but the independnets like Roz Wei and Test who might have been good partners for you.

This isn't true at all and one side was always more hostile and had more people who had angst towards NPO which is why Paracov was always a better deal win or lose. People could sense it and it was an easy decision. Ultimately, we were allied to your opposition at the same time as you.  Your opposition invested more in us and all around treated us better than your side. Your side attacked one of our allies and wished for escalation, so naturally it would push further towards them. While we would have been willing to defend TKR if you had been attacked directly, it became clear Paracov or an affiliated alliance would likely be hit first.

You had a bridge to our side via TKR and could have chosen to take it and built more relationships with our side.  You chose not to.  Which is fine, I don't begrudge you that choice if you felt like the other side was easier to build a relationship with.  But it is disingenuous to say that you're in this predicament because of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) grudges.

GnWq7CW.png

No.  It's the general whining/complaining/victim mentality.  It's not just alienating from our "side" but the independnets like Roz Wei and Test who might have been good partners for you.

You had a bridge to our side via TKR and could have chosen to take it and built more relationships with our side.  You chose not to.  Which is fine, I don't begrudge you that choice if you felt like the other side was easier to build a relationship with.  But it is disingenuous to say that you're in this predicament because of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) grudges.

I think it's easy to misconstrue just stating grievances for "whining", which is a distinction I've to draw.  Additionally, I've always been willing to admit the weaknesses we've had as an alliance and my candor has been misinterpreted as whining on some occasions. I think the expectation that you have that the losing side can't present an alternative narrative where they express their grievances with the other side's handling short of it being whining or a victim mentality is problematic. A victim mentality implies the grievances/complaints are unjustified. As for the other two, that's more motivated by specific recent things and some misunderstandings.

I wouldn't say that's entirely true. There was a lack of desire on the part of some alliances to talk especially when crucial figures went absent(e.g. one of the reasons the tS joint channel was shut down is because after Milton joined NPO, there was no one to talk to). We also tried to stay cordial with BK even if it turns out they were upset over some things that went down that weren't communicated at the time. I wouldn't say our situation has to do only with (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) grudges, but they figure prominently into how people view individuals in NPO or NPO as an alliance. That has had wide ranging ramifications when one side has most of the people we traditionally didn't get along with who have natural suspicion of NPO or prominent figures within it. At this point, it's been pretty clear individuals at high levels had (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) on their mind at crucial junctures ie. Fistandtilus opinion being  Lordship saved PW from becoming (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) 2.0 through his efforts in the last war. The predicament is equally a product of one side simply having more active members in their alliances as I've said before. I believe there would be more potential cooperation/realignment if people weren't holding onto some sort of baggage. People brought up NPO's reps record in a previous topic and it was held against us, for instance.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 2

Since you have no idea what really went on between Paragon and Covenant relationship, you shouldn't post on it. 

Han's pre-empted t$ because t$ had actively plotted against UPN before. The same reasoning t$ took. So we can't say that one is really better than the other in terms of who is right and who isn't. It's been stated mulitple times why we decided to join forces, and these factors were external. 

It would be impossible for me to know everything, Pangui, since I wasn't even playing P&W when Oktoberfest happened. My opinion is based on both the t$ and UPN versions of the story. But you basically agreed with me, as I said there were no good or bad guys. You just added the t$ plotting bit, which I won't dispute because it wouldn't change anything and I imagine t$ would have sth to say about that. You guys had your reasons to preempt t$ in Oktoberfest, t$ had their reasons to preempt UPN in NPO's First Time. It is what it is...

Edited by Insert Name Here

It was like reading War and Peace and now I want to kill myself.  If peace between BK and everyone is what it takes, please, for the love of all the texts, please stop the madness so that we don't have Partisan writing more walls!

• Upvote 3

It's your good right to continue your fight, don't get me wrong. It's the notion that your fate came to be because of '(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) events' which both amuses and slightly annoys me.

You see, I am the Syndicate official who ultimately made every Syndicate decision concerning you (whether it be action or inaction at the time) right up until I retired after your first war. This includes the decision to strike you. If it is thoughtful and reasonable responses you wish, I'll try to provide you with one by outlining my thoughts on your alliance and the development of my stance towards you as major events occurred. I hope that this will help you get a better understanding of why you were attacked.

You formed a bit after Oktoberfest. Oktoberfest was the war in which UPN attacked us and in which we ultimately beat covenant. This defeat led a severely weakened DEIC to move towards more isolationist FA policies. It was also followed by government turnover in UPN, with the new government actively (and slowly) working with us on burying the hatchet. While this ultimately did not pan out for various reasons, I think both emmad and victor can attest that the attempt was there over an extended period of time, for both parties. I'm noting this specific bit of information because tS was in a position of relative strength over covenant as a singular entity at the time. Our only concern was the tie between VE and UPN, and the looming threat of both parties (after both suffering defeat, one in proxy and the other in oktoberfest) joining hands to take us out. This was not an immediate concern as both UPN and VE were war-torn. The only party which was a potential threat while UPN/VE rebuilt was a fresh rose who sat out oktoberfest and profiteered, creating a disproportionate upper tier.

That breather technically gave me the wiggling room to move in on other parties if I had wanted to. I didn't for a variety of reason, amongst which 1) the expectation of being hit in the future by that joint force and 2) not really seeing anyone worth taking out.

So, moving back to your DoE: I've witnessed NPO in other games and yes, I do know what you are capable of organisationally speaking. I also am aware of your staying power and you experience, as well as te ambitions you've had in other worlds. I did not however, view this as a threat: You came in with a bunch of fresh nations who would not be able to effectively operate at our tier for a long time. To put it frankly: You had no way of directly competing or threatening tS unless you had backup from a grand coalition which included upper tier nations. 

You also looked like a potentially interesting player who could add spice to a world which was increasingly moving towards a bipolar structure (with paracov increasingly consolidating into one entity to take on our sphere). I like interesting. Those who worked with me closely (on an opsec level- looking at you, Roy/Thrax/Jess!) can attest that I have a tendency to throw out the whackiest of scenarios; constantly. All of them with political benefits and considerations of their own. Most of them out-of-the-box and potentially game-changing (if pursued and worked out). The majority ends up in the bin. Some of these ideas are implemented. To me, you looked like exactly that. So I invested in amiable relations (particularly with Jasmin) while refraining from ever trying to actually pull you into my sphere or ally you. My hope was that you would 1) develop into a major player over time and 2) end up creating a sphere of your own. One of the two came to be.

To that end, there was a point where I offered you economic deals similarly to the deals Guardian offered tS when we founded. Cash up front for resources over time. Time value of money would be the determining factor which you would profit from (as you did not really have large nations yet). You ended up getting a bunch of loans iirc, and those talks never really left the 'pitching' stage. Understandable. My point being: I knew who you were, understood your potential and chose to let you sit out wars, chose to let you make your first diplomatic moves without pushback and chose to simply wait for you to grow and position yourselves. My intent was to leave (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and let your actions dictate my attitude towards you.

Now, as we move on I realize that you might not know me well. I consider myself a pragmatist. There are various events which eventually led me to consider you a future enemy, and that led to the decision for war:

- After you sat out the 168 day war, Vanguard merged into you. This gave you a (ravaged) small upper tier base and propelled you up the rankings. You became more relevant and thus more primed to start making waves.

- You simultaneously came out of protection by signing a series of treaties in February 2016. The following treaties were signed (on February 18/19)

1. NPO-SK ODP

2. NPO-TKR MDoAP

3. NPO-VE MDoAP

4. NPO-Alpha MDoAP

Simultaneously, an Alpha-VE MDoAP was signed.

With VE and UPN already tied together prior to oktoberfest, we now had VE-Alpha-NPO creating a defacto threeway. While VE-tS relations had been improving since the retirement of their previous leader, Impero, fact remained that the VE-tS relationship had been a rocky one, and VE had been one of tS' primary adversaries since our respective alliances fell out. Similarly, tS-Alpha relations were at an all-time low (at least...at the time. It arguably got worse :P) coming out of the 168-day war (Hi Steve, i'm trying to just provide perspective. Let's refrain from diving into the specifics again, shall we?). This was Alpha's first move following our cancellation on them.

We took this move with mixed feelings: On one end we had NPO tieing itself somewhat to a few alliances on our side. We also had NPO tieing itself to one adversary of tS and one ex-ally of tS whom we believed to have betrayed us. VE became the lynchpin that could technically rally the entirety of paracov + NPO/Alpha.

We could take this in a few ways:

1. You were looking to create your own NPO-centric powersphere and were trying to break alliances off of existing spheres.

2. You were trying to straddle the pre-existing spheres for as long as you could in order to catch up in city-count and nation builds, profiting off of your status as "new guy"

3. You were clueless and randomly signing away

4. You were using the SK-and TKR treaties to safeguard you from any aggression while you positioned yourself to (long-term) set up a combined ParaCov+NPO/Alpha sphere to take out tS (this could include trying to convince SK/TKR to break off). Time was your friend due to the necessity for NPO to both catch up and build a warchest, as well as due to the need for ParaCov to recover its war-torn nations and morale.

Over the following weeks/months, minors were signed (Valkyrie, Fark, Polaris etc.)- not alarming in itself, but still an accumulation of power.

As Jasmin went inactive and I took a small hiatus, NPO-tS communication went quiet. Our joint channel similarly went quiet (I was surprised when I came back).

On March 7th, about three weeks after your moves, UPN and Rose signed a MDoAP. We now had:

UPN-Rose

UPN-VE

VE-NPO

VE-Alpha

Alpha-NPO

This move defacto merged Paragon and the Covenant. NPO's direct ties to both Alpha and VE meant that in case of an escalation to war, NPO would have a strong, strong pull to assist ParaCov. Moreover, we simply noticed a trend of consolidation.

Around this period, we were also in various discussions with UPN govt regarding a pending ODP (which was to be signed on April 1st and then was delayed to April 10th), and we had previously had ODP discussions with VE which died down around 168. Both revolved to a large degree around wanting to 'break' the constant tS v paracov war cycle. To us, this consolidation was a bit of a mixed signal: On one hand we had a bunch of old adversaries who had (after each war they lost; in proxy, in oktoberfest and now in 168) claimed to want to move past our issues. On the other hand, we had these same old adversaries signing increasingly intertwining treaties. Were we supposed to view this as threatening? We were offered explanations for the UPN-Rose treaty which I will not delve into, but which we were understanding of.

So, our VE ODP had died in its crib. Our UPN ODP suffered the same fate after Hans returned to activity. We received a screenshot of the post in which he revealed the pending treaty to the UPN public (given that we had been told the ODP was a go, we assumed UPN membership had been somewhat aware). This post contained very strong language and a specific anti-tS narrative: We were UPN's gravest enemies (quote), we were not the be trusted. The reps levied half a year earlier in oktoberfest had not been forgotten, etcetera. We kept our knowledge of this post/rhetoric close to our chest and continued to try and soothe relations, to no avail. Ultimately, the treaty was torpedoed.

Shortly thereafter, Hansarius would be (re)elected as the leader of UPN. The aforementioned intel left us no illusions: Hansarius considered us an enemy and was likely to shift gears. We would see UPN wary of us once more and our diplomatic work undone at best. We would see UPN return to actively opposing us at worst. 

This left us with a bleak outlook:

- Rose, UPN and VE looked united via intertwining treaties. DEIC being as close to UPN as it is was going to be along for the ride no matter what in our estimations. Alpha-tS relations were a cluster!@#$ with animosity on both sides (note: we believed Alpha to be plotting against us). NPO had tied itself to A hostile Alpha and a lynchpin in VE (of whom we weren't sure of their motives at that point). Paracov was slowly recovering from wounds incurred in the previus war. NPO was slowly growing and building its warchest.

UPN, Rose and VE all claimed not to want war. This left us with the consideration of whether this was a legitimate desire to bury the hatchet, or whether these alliances did not want war *at the moment* due to aforementioned morale- and physical losses incurred in the previous war (which had not been recovered yet)? Would their stance change when they came back to full capacity? Simultaneously, NPO kept its cards close to the chest: Radio silence on the OWF, quiet private channels. Just the moves they made and steady growth. Would you plan something? Or would you be content coexisting?

We had been receiving various tidbits of information concerning Alpha's movements. A bunch of logs we received are at this point public commodity and viewable on the OWF if you search for them. Long story short: We'd received logs from months back in which Abbas outlined a plan to let NPO head up an anti-tS coalition (with rose intending to profit off of it). This log too is on the forums somewhere in the hundreds of alpha vs tS pages.

We also received various reports Alpha spreading rumors that tS had paid arrgh to hit NPO around 168. Something which was blatantly false (and which Ogaden has since confirmed to be false. Also on the OWF). It ended up being an additional factor in our decision to go after Alpha. I digress. Some logs detailed that Alpha would send NPO to weaponize the supposed intel that 'tS paid arrgh to roll NPO' in an attempt to drive a wedge between tS and TKR-SK. This in itself alarmed us. We naturally took steps to mitigate the impact of an such efforts. Moreover though, it was a reason for us to be wary of you.

Moving on: at the onset of the Alpha-tS war, we received various signals: VE, Rose and UPN all in their own way privately voiced dissent with Alpha's behavior and/or voiced a desire for peace. Regardless of how things played out: We received intel that NPO had been ready to defend Alpha. Moreover, NPO had supposedly been pissed at Alpha for asking them to stay out. While I can respect the loyalty, if I am being pragmatic, this made you look like more of a threat than say, a Rose who had screenshots leaked in which they considered dropping Alpha. You supported Alpha unconditionally in what we felt was directly aggressive behavior against tS and its sphere. This further put you on our radar.

So the Alpha war continued. Alliances like Rose and VE agreed to a mutual decommissioning of troops with our allies (as the entire world was in a state of high alert, all built up, while tS/Alpha slugged it out- a defacto cold war). NPO refused to decommission. In this case, it was your right to do as you pleased, but it again sent a message to me: NPO just became a bigger blip yet.

On June 1st, Hansarius was officially elected to UPN government (or unofficially; in an case, greatkitteh brought out the news that day). This marked a turning point: As discussed earlier, I could not ignore the intel which showed Hansarius stating that he considered tS his gravest enemies along with a series of accusations as well as what looked like a clear maintenance of a grudge for our extraction of reps in oktoberfest (a war in which Hansarius had lied to us about his intentions to hit us, and launched an aggressive attack). We had no reason to trust his word or his intentions, given all that had transpired; UPN became an enemy state in my eyes, and I planned accordingly.

On June 8th, UPN and NPO signed their MDoAP, officially completing the unification of ParaCov+NPO: You were one sphere now and to me, it was clear that UPN and NPO had both made the choice to ultimately pursue direct opposition to The Syndicate. To a lesser degree, I viewed VE and Rose equally complicit by virtue of their continued support of this unification. I think it's reasonable to conclude that your FA lads are smart enough to realize that such a unification would eventually result war with tS (if only by virtue of the bipolar structure it perpetuated).

On June 13th, the UPN announced the inclusion of NAC and Polaris in the Covenant.

On June 14th, The Syndicate opened fire on UPN and NPO. We struck two alliances for strategic purposes: Given the overwhelming numbers on the other side, we needed to take at least two of the main hitters within the opposing coalition out of the fight. We considered UPN as one of the more competent mass alliances on the other side. We considered NPO to be a wildcard. We banked on VE/Rose to botch their counters. We anticipated that if NPO was given the room to pull off a blitz, they could theoretically give Mensa problems by virtue of tier matchups due to NPO's cohesion in the lower tiers.

We also chose NPO because frankly, you positioned yourself as a threat to us. Big enough of a threat to warrant military action. Similarly, a factor in choosing UPN as an entry point was Hansarius' positioning of UPN as a threat to tS. VE was safeguarded because we did not want to place our unsuspecting allies in Pantheon in a tough predicament.

The entire operation was a hail mary pre-empt of what we believed to be an inevitable war. We knew that you were not ready. That you needed time. We figured our best bet was an immediate strike. So we moved quickly.

Now, many of you have brought forth that NPO was supposedly hit because of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). I'll put that one to rest:

- NG (Alpha) struck MI6 (an alliance from which an at this point small/dwindling contingent of tS members (and govt) stem) on June 7th, 2016. The DoW included defacto support from NG's (dominant) allies in NPO, among others.

- The DoW directly referenced Steve (Placentica) with the rallying cry "for steve". The DoW also contained direct satire of the writing style of "the pen", a persona which I embraced some time ago in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). It's essentially a shitposting persona. In other words: The DoW directly referred to tS' war on Alpha (Steve) and made a direct appeal to me (though I am pretty much retired/inactive in that game). It was later (after various inquiries) explained that there were (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)-related CB's. This was not however, clear from the start. Whether those CBs are/were legit is irrelevant to me, as I do not care for the fate of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). Given the direct reference to myself as well as PW, I did respond in kind on the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) forums with similar "The Pen" doomsday trolling.

- a few days after that DoW, I was handed a screenshot of a thread from another NPO branch. This thread was a rallying call/recruitment call which leveraged a PW-related screenshot of Chimaera (controversial (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) leader in MI6 and primary opponent of NPO there; inactive shit in tS in PW who never did a thing politically, and who just sat around) supposedly threatening NPO members with war (read; Being eradicated from the game).

Image:

blurredlines.png

"The Politics and war NPO branch would like your support for its survival in a potential upcoming conflict. The Alliance has been threatened by people wishing to wipe NPO because of its existence and success in cybernations". 

Upon receipt, I inquired into the logs and acquired context: 

Given context, the ominous threat presented in the recruitment thread became a simple matter of chim shooting the shit with a few NPO members. Moreover, the 'you'll get killed off' comment is a direct reply to the NPO member's suggestion for chim to join NPO. He replies with his personal take on the world. Reiterating that he was politically inactive (and known to be so) in PW. The 'ominous chim' narrative had apparently also been spread in backchannels.

All of NPO's movements, in combination with the screenshot gave us the impression that NPO was actively spinning a narrative against us and positioning itself to take u out. The framing of tS as a boogeyman based on an offhand comment by an inactive tS member who happens to be a well known (and despised by NPO) figurehead of MI6 in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) was, in our eyes, deliberate in nature.

This prompted me to call NPO out on the PW forums on June 10th.

So, the june 10th callout was a direct (and immediate) reaction to the receipt of the screenshot. In hindsight, I probably should not have made the callout as it would not have given you the option to spin a PR-narrative around "OMG THIS IS BECAUSE OF (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)". That's hindsight talking though. 

My decision to treat the NPO as an enemy however gradually came to be as a consequence of your own political manouvering and your own decisions. I do not fault you for manouvering as you did, but similarly it would be naive for me not o take precautions. The pragmatic reaction to the identification of a threat is the neutralization of said threat. 

Closing off with a timeline including militarization of allied alliances. tS will be discounted as we saw no notable change due to our alliance already being milled up from the Alpha war (thanks to yosodog for letting me use his parcer to gather data):

June 1st: Hansarius is elected --> tS internally begin seriously considering a pre-empt, discusses with select allies in following days
June 7th: The (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) DoW --> Trolling occurs. No militarization is seen yet
June 8th: NPO-UPN MDoAP signed --> We make the decision to roll out
June 8th: Mensa military begins to spike (somewhat, they were already running a high build)
June 9th: BK military begins to spike
June 9th: Chola military begins to spike
June 10th: TKR military begins to spike
June 10th: Guardian military begins to spike
June 10th: Partisan calls out NPO for received screenshot
June 13th: Covenant inclusion of NAC/Polar
June 14th: War

Military buildup was prompted by the treaty. Not by the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) events. The callout was also made *after* militarization had begun.

I hope that I have given you a clearer idea, and I hope we can finally put this (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) nonsense to rest. For the prevailing NPO narrative of this all being about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) is either a grand delusion or a deliberately crafted self-victimization.

You call this a wall of text?! The snek I knew and loved is dead.  :(

• Upvote 1

It was like reading War and Peace and now I want to kill myself.  If peace between BK and everyone is what it takes, please, for the love of all the texts, please stop the madness so that we don't have Partisan writing more walls!

My worldwalls will bloth out the sun.

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

It was never 1b to begin with. 

Yeah, as I've said, we've always been willing to negotiate something and there have been talks recently and before that. Though especially with Stratton Oakmont financing, we'll never pay off 5 bil with the interest. Sovereign default here we come. #NPODebtBailout2017 

Oh goodness, SO couldn't help you finance that if we tried.  I'm proud of my bank, but all our assets combined are only around 1.3 billion.  

Still though, if you do need help, our rates are negotiable for good credit-worthy customers, which I have every belief NPO would be.

Edited by Psweet