Dear BK and NPO

Prefonteen

LMFAO NPO is so brainwashed.

NPO will never take charge of PnW, especially with shitty leadership they currently have in PnW :3

It's called roleplaying. And care to elaborate why our leadership is "shitty?" I know it couldn't be because our blitz, which !@#$ed over BK. Or economics, since NPO initally had some of the fastest growth rate in the world. It can't be FA considering our treaty blitz/ uniting of the Conevant coalition. It can't be propoganda since NPO morale is the best in this game (or I would argue) and we're fighting FOR STEVE!

Tell me again when NPO gov or Roquentin ever failed us?

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

It's called roleplaying. And care to elaborate why our leadership is "shitty?" I know it couldn't be because our blitz, which !@#$ed over BK. Or economics, since NPO initally had some of the fastest growth rate in the world. It can't be FA considering our treaty blitz/ uniting of the Conevant coalition. It can't be propoganda since NPO morale is the best in this game (or I would argue) and we're fighting FOR STEVE!

Right now. Y'all are wack.

Your alliance? Wack.

Your RPing? Wack.

Your shitposts? Wack.

Your allies? Wack.

Your relevance? Wack.

Your unwarranted self-importance? WACK.

ME? I'M TIGHT AS !@#$.

• Upvote 2

:^)

tl;dr lol

Since you're so bent on conquering other games, I got a nice, cozy place for you to go in: Bloc. If you're extra diligent, maybe you won't get dogpiled!

Good luck, though. This place is festing with channers, and they're not going to take kindly to your posturing.

:^)

What happened to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)'s Planet Bob is the same set fate for Orbis. I even admire BK and T$ and "friendz" in here for even trying to prove that wrong, but for how long?

No matter how this ends, I am aware that my alliance will not receive any respect or credit for it. But we are not here to have our butts praised. We are here to succeed as one, as we did in other games before.

Hail Pacifica!

So I guess you guys are just dropping the charade that you're not trying to dominate and end game this game too?

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Since you're so bent on conquering other games, I got a nice, cozy place for you to go in: Bloc. If you're extra diligent, maybe you won't get dogpiled!

Good luck, though. This place is festing with channers, and they're not going to take kindly to your posturing.

We conquer games you're in because its so much easier.

When you strike someone, at least do it in a fashion that makes you look competent. I mean, look at this, this is !@#$ embarassing:

pNyl96c.png

Just surrender already. I feel pity for you just because of these gaffs. No wonder you're about to hit zero Infrastructure.

(press F to pay respects)

So easy we target tanks and win el

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

So I guess you guys are just dropping the charade that you're not trying to dominate and end game this game too?

I think his second line has explains his whole stance. Either way, we change any game we play, for good or for bad, you folks are stuck with us ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

Have them all join lmfao. Let them witness how idiotic the leadership of this version is hahahaha. Maybe then someone in there can actually learn the mechanics and knock some sense to a good number of the membership so that we don't have to see the leadership crying like a bunch of noobs. Maybe then, you'll be able to convince more people outside your clique that you guys run a "great" alliance.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

To be honest though his words seem more Role play than anything. Something I have always appreciated (and perhaps should not be surprising given his origins in a game that, from my understanding, is basically 100% RP :P ) Also I should note I'm not really singling your quote out here, this is more a general reflection on these threads and yours was the most readily available :P

To be honest I think this whole drama is over the top, from both sides. NPO gets a lot of flack for bringing up (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), but reading the replies here its clear they are hardly alone in having members unable to let go of their past. In some cases I do think its fair to bring up. We can try and keep to PW all we want but many of us have histories beyond that which come up from time to time and which can be relevant. I think mentioning the length of wars in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) can be fair to explain why their membership is not fatigued yet or unwilling to go on. I think its a mistake to call out the rest of us for being used to shorter wars - wars here tend to be decided fairly early and nobody - thank god - has seen fit to hold others at war longer than is necessary to get an appropriate settlement.

Its true some of their members have expressed some grandiose visions or declarations of defiance. But from where I am standing it looks more like role playing or bluster or whatever, and its largely come as a response to people goading their destruction or calling for their expulsion. I don't understand why Eumir can spout stuff about perma-war and kicking people out and its non-representative and but some random non-gov from NPO vows to fight on until their flag flies over the world, and its now their stated policy. I've known Eumir for a long time so I know he's trolling, as do many of us now. The newer NPO members, its true, we don't necessarily know. But I think its reasonable enough to give both sides regular membership the benefit of the doubt for their more grandiose comments. Doubly so when they are responding to comments or a general trend of hostility. I mean I'm not impressed with many of their comments nor am I with many on the other side. Hell I'm not impressed with half of my own in threads past. These things always devolve into a massive shitshow :P

From the NPO gov itself has been relatively defeatest since the war decisively turned. Roq has spent most of his posts explaining why he thinks NPO+Co can never be competitive. Personally I have more faith in them than that and think they've done alright for their relative lack of experience. But it seems to me that, let alone working to run the game, they don't think themselves capable of just being a part of it such as it has become.

Personally I respect both alliances decisions here. I don't think NPO is wrong to fight on if they feel it important and their members stand behind it. I don't think BK is wrong to continue to push for the 1bil if they truly want it and feel they can get it. Its a game and we do what we enjoy inasmuch as we are capable of doing so.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 4

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

And that's even the fun fact about it: Without wanting to victimize the PnW NPO, some elements within this game have stood up against the NPO from the very beginning, bolstering up their efforts in keeping us "contained".

This ain't working out.

On the contrary, NPO is being "contained" just fine right now.  Your stats are shit.  Your political situation is shit.

That being said there's no grand conspiracy against NPO.  You simply chose the wrong side and your arrogance keeps you from digging yourself out of that hole.

Most people gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you a clean slate, even those who had dealt with you in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  TKR did, and our break up mostly stemmed from the fact that you chose to align yourselves with our opposition. 

Edited by Azaghul
GnWq7CW.png

Meh, both UPN and t$ each thought they were 100% right and the other one was wrong. As someone who has heard both versions (I still like UPN btw), I can say that wasn't the case.

UPN preempted t$ in Oktoberfest with Hans at the helm, so t$ saw Hans back in power as a threat and decided to preempt UPN in NPO's First Time. And c'mooon... Paracov never really split up, otherwise they wouldn't have united to hit OOsphere.  :P

Since you have no idea what really went on between Paragon and Covenant relationship, you shouldn't post on it. 

Han's pre-empted t$ because t$ had actively plotted against UPN before. The same reasoning t$ took. So we can't say that one is really better than the other in terms of who is right and who isn't. It's been stated mulitple times why we decided to join forces, and these factors were external. 

Edited by Pangui
0Lovl.png

(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)

Drink. 

I don't care what you've done elsewhere. I've done impressive things in lots of places. What matters here is what you can do here. Your current performances have been underwhelming. 

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

Drink. 

I don't care what you've done elsewhere. I've done impressive things in lots of places. What matters here is what you can do here. Your current performances have been underwhelming. 

I find this answer interesting. I thought people would call us ignorant. While I admire the merits of this answer, it is pretty much ignorant. But seeing it from your point of view, I totally understand that.

But I assure you, we are just the same. I do not care about your opinion of the NPO anyways. I go as far to state that I consider it irrelevant. Welcome to the club of the decadent ignorance.

Please enjoy your stay.

I find this answer interesting. I thought people would call us ignorant. While I admire the merits of this answer, it is pretty much ignorant. But seeing it from your point of view, I totally understand that.

But I assure you, we are just the same. I do not care about your opinion of the NPO anyways. I go as far to state that I consider it irrelevant. Welcome to the club of the decadent ignorance.

Please enjoy your stay.

Commies mad about decadence. News at 11.

Please enjoy your stay.

Lol. I really hope this is just trolling and you're honestly not this dense.

scSqPGJ.gif

This war should be called "NPO tries anal"

Did they at least ease into it?

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

- Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Ye1k1M2.png

This war should be called "NPO tries anal"

lol is this guy serious? I think he's serious

Always serious.

Lol. I really hope this is just trolling and you're honestly not this dense.

And I thought I could at least have some fun in here. But given your disappointing answer and your insult, I consider you as defeated. How boring.

Always serious.

And I thought I could at least have some fun in here. But given your disappointing answer and your insult, I consider you as defeated. How boring.

This guy is hilarious. It is now apparent why they are so fond of Sith iconography - feeble attempts at "evil" that inevitably fail in the most spectacular ways and against all odds in their favor. Next up, we see how NPO can be defeated by a chipmunk with a spear. 

Edited by Avruch

>fastest growth rate

>6.9 cities per member. 

>314 days old. 

mai sides. 

• Upvote 5