Dear BK and NPO

Prefonteen

That's because it is real in your mind.

You mean you aren't going to deny that we treat each other as real people opposed to numbers?

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SALT

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Better stop owning yourself. Creating such an post is really a display of outstanding mental capabilities.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at BannGlashdasih uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in NPO's piss post are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat palagaph are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll Ignur it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed eny ting by it slef but beach at hur Ohhochee akttacks.

Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

This shouldn't be an issue. I just arrived in PnW from NS few weeks ago. Unfortunately other alliances doesn't seem able to bring in members of other games in here in large numbers, maybe they are still busy getting rekt by the NPO in there or have already given up and do not care at all anymore.

What is an NS?

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

I fart in your general direction.

os9LcJK.gif

What is an NS?

I fart in your general direction.

NS is what keeps you farting. You need to stop eating and cut NS ya frickin whale. And then you'll be full of less shit. :P Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 1

Greatkitteh was here.-

Nothing of interest for you. Perhaps you should focus on not being owned instead of asking silly questions.

In Communist NPO, You dont OWN your NS, NS OWN YOU!

• Upvote 1

Greatkitteh was here.-

Incorrect. It is NationStates. But I already expected a hilariously stupid answer. Don't worry.

You appear quite agitated to me.

You certainly have great talent in forming the opinion of the unrelated alliances on NPO  :o)

Make peace, grow a bit and meet me on the battlefield. Forum skirmish isn't my style.

• Upvote 3

You appear quite agitated to me.

You certainly have great talent in forming the opinion of the unrelated alliances on NPO   :o)

Make peace, grow a bit and meet me on the battlefield. Forum skirmish isn't my style.

Come down to our level. Then you'll understand you've been looking at the world the wrong way, and the bottom is more important than the top.

Are you surprised the horse isn't desperate enough to become a gelding to get a bit of water? I mean, no one is ever going to take your "sage" advice especially when it's  based on biases you have against someone on a personal level. The principles you have laid out, Holton, are antithetical to ours. If you don't realize how your side comes off to the targets of your ire, your myopia is really bad.

----

edit: Also @Kastor: It's kind of ironic you're portraying our position as unreasonable now when you said you'd never pay reps, which is more radical than our position. I get you're upset that we weren't too happy about your conduct recently, but it's kind of puzzling. Not that you'll care.

wym? I'm very anti-reps and never said you should pay them. All I've done is make a viceroy joke. I think reps are bad in every sense but that's just a personal belief.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

wym? I'm very anti-reps and never said you should pay them. All I've done is make a viceroy joke. I think reps are bad in every sense but that's just a personal belief.

Well, thanks for clarifying then. I didn't take it entirely as a joke since you had said something along the lines of "BK is right and you are being unreasonable," in one of our last convos.

Well, thanks for clarifying then. I didn't take it entirely as a joke since you had said something along the lines of "BK is right and you are being unreasonable," in one of our last convos.

BK is right and you're an blustering idiot.

Will you take me seriously now?

• Upvote 1

Greatkitteh was here.-

According to your posts, you must be running 5 salt mines in each of your cities. The general frustration in PnW seems to be pretty high. Amusing.

Cry me a river. Flaming ain't helping anyways. The "mediocre" side of this war might give you an advice: How about to just close your eyes and embrace the slow but inevitable destruction of what used to be this game before? For anyone's notice: This ain't ending quickly. Welcome to the long road of pain, misery and agony - Just like in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

The NPO is no fun. You seem to have forgotten about that. Now we just happened to come to this game and you have to deal with us.

Like us, hate us, fight us, but you definitely have to deal with us.

Since you don't have the pleasure of knowing me, I'll forgive your ignorance on not understanding me being happy, and me being salty. I enjoy mocking the stupid here. Your alliance has provided a plethora of such as of late. Flaming isn't helping, you're right, I pointed out as much in the public surrender thread, but to be fair nothing will help you at this point anyway. Long road of pain and misery? If you understood the politics of this world you'd know I was probably your sides best hope at being able to get one over on tS/OO spheres. I had fleeting thoughts of "hey, maybe I should rally paracov and bring what alliances I can muster and try to lead the coalitions military against the hegemon(e)y." Then threads like this happen and you just make sure I don't want to support you or your allies. It's a shame too, because I actually have some fondness of Roq. 

The NPO is no fun? I've forgotten about that? I have to deal with that? Your alliance has zero impact on mine, and will take a damn long time for you to do so unless you nip at our heels after someone else does the heavy work. I can't forget about NPO, because you've done nothing worth remembering. You signed a bunch of treaties in a desperate clamor to matter then managed to piss most of them off by trying to pretend you run the show. 

I have to deal with you? Please. You can find me here. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767

Steve Prefontine, you managed to bring six NPOers to the OWF to call you out on lying.

How come this "baiting" thing works for you and never for me? Is it the whale hunting that helped you? What bait did you use? I never knew salty bait was good.

Whale blubber attracts the most wonderful people.

I mean, to be honest, the sodium comment can mean just agitated. I don't think anyone thinks Prefontaine is actually bitter over some people shitposting, but his response did come off as agitated.

I guess Pre, with all due respect, if we're not worth the time, they could just choose to end the war at any time rather than double down on it. I know Flanderlion said PW, but I assume his comment mostly applied to the people we're actually fighting. I don't think it was really a claim that went beyond "oh people here can't seem to handle a longer war but they expect us to capitulate right away". We've never claimed to be the best and I've acknowledged our limitations and those of our side at various points.

I've said I think the war should just end with white peace. I still think that. I think their side should drop the reps and I think your side should stop being !@#$s about it. 

Compared to Pre, you're "literally who" tier tbh fam.

This actually made me laugh. 

• Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

I never knew whale blubber can be that salty. Teach my the ways of baiting! It never works for me

Edited by greatkitteh

Greatkitteh was here.-

Since you don't have the pleasure of knowing me, I'll forgive your ignorance on not understanding me being happy, and me being salty. I enjoy mocking the stupid here. Your alliance has provided a plethora of such as of late. Flaming isn't helping, you're right, I pointed out as much in the public surrender thread, but to be fair nothing will help you at this point anyway. Long road of pain and misery? If you understood the politics of this world you'd know I was probably your sides best hope at being able to get one over on tS/OO spheres. I had fleeting thoughts of "hey, maybe I should rally paracov and bring what alliances I can muster and try to lead the coalitions military against the hegemon(e)y." Then threads like this happen and you just make sure I don't want to support you or your allies. It's a shame too, because I actually have some fondness of Roq. 

The NPO is no fun? I've forgotten about that? I have to deal with that? Your alliance has zero impact on mine, and will take a damn long time for you to do so unless you nip at our heels after someone else does the heavy work. I can't forget about NPO, because you've done nothing worth remembering. You signed a bunch of treaties in a desperate clamor to matter then managed to piss most of them off by trying to pretend you run the show. 

Nice to meet you as well. I already thought that in fact thoughtful and reasonable responses are a rarity in here, good to see that they are not. Although I think it is a bit over the top to claim that you would have been the NPO's last hope, actually I also find this amusing. This being said, I am no PnW NPO official, neither am I speaking for the whole of my alliance, still, from my point of view, I can only state: Your thoughts in honor, but no thank you. I doubt we will need you to deal with them, neither needing you "leading us" against them.

I consider the general political landscape of this game as toxic and it is about time to weed it out. I fully embrace the ongoing war with all it's merits and consequences and the coalition against us can be sure that this war ain't going to end soon.

You know, the toxicity of this world literally summoned me from the game I am originating from. It even made me rally the NS NPO to join in here.

While most claim that we might be irrelevant and furthermore it would be irrelevant on who we are and where we came from and only PnW in particular counts, I have to admit that the general behavior of the players in here tells me the reverse. Our organization lasted for more than 13 years, we have been defining games like this for over a decade. I have to admit, the folks in PnW have made this a challenging setting for us.

And that's even the fun fact about it: Without wanting to victimize the PnW NPO, some elements within this game have stood up against the NPO from the very beginning, bolstering up their efforts in keeping us "contained".

This ain't working out. I am not even asking of what some people in here might be afraid of, because they have all right in the world to be.

These alliances should even doubble and tripple their efforts, maybe even try to Zero Infra us 24/7 or make even more hilarious demands or keep on with the mockery. It won't help.

What happened to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)'s Planet Bob is the same set fate for Orbis. I even admire BK and T$ and "friendz" in here for even trying to prove that wrong, but for how long?

No matter how this ends, I am aware that my alliance will not receive any respect or credit for it. But we are not here to have our butts praised. We are here to succeed as one, as we did in other games before.

Hail Pacifica!

Edited by Pergamon